White Elephant Geocoin Exchange

Damenace

MISSION #2

1. Participating :D

2. Received Name :D

3. Mission Complete :D

4. Package Received! :(

I didn't recognize the return address, but "WEGE" was written on the envelope. I found three shiny silver packages and a beautiful postcard! Thank you so much! The Queen of Caching, 2007 Maine, a May 2007 Signal, and a postcard to add to my collection! Thank you, Cache Maine!! :D Thank you for the great WEGE mission!

6162bbb8-0d82-4a29-90cf-424a0b8fadd3.jpg

1. Participating - Yes - 12/22/07

2. Received Name - Yes - 12/27/07

3. Mission Complete - This was a tough one. - Mailed 12/29/07

4. Package Received! - Yes - 1/28/08

There is not a seeking list on the internet. I am interested in personal, country and event coins. Any coin I don't have would work. See my profile (List of Trackables Owned) for the coins I have in my collection.

I received my fun filled WEGE package today. :rolleyes: The package contained a Dorsetgal Poker Party, Netherlands Bumper Sticker, Bashed at Midwest 07 geocoins and a Dorsetgal PathTag. They will all make a nice addition to my collection. Good job without a seeking list

The item that made my day was the UK Trolley Token which was enclosed on a keychain. I just love the unexpected. This grocery cart token reminds me of going shopping at ALDI in Germany and the US. At ALDI you must use a coin not a nice looking TOKEN to use a grocery cart.

Thank you Dorsetgal & GeoDog for everthing.

Edited by 2golfers

Participating in 2 Missions Each. Thanks for hosting.

FuRbRaT

1. Participating 12-18-07

2. Received Name 12-20-07

3. Mission Complete 12-31-07

4. Package Received! 12-30-07

FuRbRaT

4. Package Received! 1-15-08

Lil Weasel

4. Package Received! 1-15-08

Lil Weasel

4. Package Received!

Brewer Chef

4. Package Received! 1-28-08

Brewer Chef

4. Package Received!

Still awaiting 2 more one for Lil Weasel and another for Brewer Chef. Thanks Everyone we have receved some great coins so far.

Mission #1

1. Participating---email sent 12/17

2. Received Name--12-20-07

3. Mission Complete--Yes

4. Package Received!-- I received a red geotoids, a Hurricane Katrina event in nickel and a pink icache in black nickel.

Mission #2 maybe?

1. Participating---email sent

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received! YESTERDAY

I received my second mission package and what a NICE package it was indeed!!!! I received a very nice White Elephant card, a Texas postcard and also a handmade mug rug with a White Elephant on it!! Very, Very nice! The coins that I received were a Team OleOmi/AllinFun LE BN, an Albertasaurus, a gold Let It Snow, and also a Sleeping Dragon. All coins were on my seeking/wish list.

Thank You Very Much Team OleOmi!!

I really enjoyed this GREAT package.

I now understand why you recognized the address!!! LOL I will have to remember that for the next mission! I don't quite blame the pooch for staying away from a hot pink elephant! LOL :laughing:

67755276-97c2-426c-a422-0198a7805b41.jpg

1. Participating---Yes

2. Received Name--Yes

3. Mission Complete--Yes (and they have received it. :) )

4. Package Received!-- YAY!! Yes....

Today I received my WEGE mission. I received a mailer full of goodies. Inside the mailer was;

-Signal the frog pin and swallowtail butterfly pin (PengoBeky is eyeing them and keeps asking to look at them.)

-geocaching bracelet

-colored sleeve for a TB tag..cool!

and

-WEGE elephant

-Caching pill V2 geocoin

-Kiana Kys geocoin

-and an oakbuck.

:mad::mad: Thanks so much my secret WEGE person!! I love what you sent!! :D:) :)

I THINK that I got my second mission today...not really sure as there was no note or anything...but I got some cool coins!

I got a Tangy Tangerine geojellie a Tybee Island Lighthouse coin and a Wahine Eye Spy coin.

Thanks if it was the WEGE mission! ;)

Loved all the coins!

NOPE! I got my second WEGE mission today....so the one listed above must've been the Valentine's one! Thanks for my coin!!

Rockin Roddy's Mission

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - tomorrow, I promise!

4. Package Received! - Not yet

KAboom's mission

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - Tomorrow, I promise!

4. Package Received! - Sure did...THANKS!

Did I say yesterday?? Funny how life seems to interfere with my plans CONSTANTLY!! Ended up staying with my grandpa (poor guy, 94 years young, but dymentia and other health problems are taking their toll) as I will this afternoon. He's not long for this earth I fear, but he's really lived a full life!

These packages BOTH went in the mail today, but my son did put my info on them, so no surprise when you get them....sorry!

Mission #1

1. Participating---email sent 12/17

2. Received Name--12-20-07

3. Mission Complete--Yes

4. Package Received!-- I received a red geotoids, a Hurricane Katrina event in nickel and a pink icache in black nickel.

Mission #2 maybe?

1. Participating---email sent

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received! YESTERDAY

I received my second mission package and what a NICE package it was indeed!!!! I received a very nice White Elephant card, a Texas postcard and also a handmade mug rug with a White Elephant on it!! Very, Very nice! The coins that I received were a Team OleOmi/AllinFun LE BN, an Albertasaurus, a gold Let It Snow, and also a Sleeping Dragon. All coins were on my seeking/wish list.

Thank You Very Much Team OleOmi!!

I really enjoyed this GREAT package.

I now understand why you recognized the address!!! LOL I will have to remember that for the next mission! I don't quite blame the pooch for staying away from a hot pink elephant! LOL ;)

67755276-97c2-426c-a422-0198a7805b41.jpg

O O O O O I LOVE the flip and sew elephant ;)

1. Participating - email sent 12/22

2. Received Name- yes

3. Mission Complete- finally.. will be mailing tomorrow!

4. Package Received! Yes, today!

Nice day for coins! Today I got my WEGE mission! Stellarscapes you did a wonderful job! You even picked a coin that Fireboy wanted! I will post pictures tomorrow as I have to charge my camera battery. Thank you soooooooo much!

Jodi

p.s. hi Shelly ;o)

1. Participating - email sent 12/22

2. Received Name- yes

3. Mission Complete- finally.. will be mailing tomorrow!

4. Package Received! Yes, today!

Nice day for coins! Today I got my WEGE mission! Stellarscapes you did a wonderful job! You even picked a coin that Fireboy wanted! I will post pictures tomorrow as I have to charge my camera battery. Thank you soooooooo much!

Jodi

p.s. hi Shelly ;o)

Hi Team FIREBOY :D

MISSION 1 -

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - posted 01/02

4. Package Received! - Yes, many thanks to Solan109.

From Solan109 I received a Northern Lights v3 GeoJellie; Swedish Geocoin 2007; World Diabetes Day 2007; Solan109/SE Geocoin Nerd; Solan109 Wooden Nickel; Sweden Lanyard; some Stockholm postcards and a Oragarmi WEGE White Elephant. An awesome package of wonderful items. Thank you very much, there was much excitement as the package was opened.

MISSION 2 -

2. Received Name - yes

4. Package Received! - Yes, from myself!? Hmmm... I wonder who this is from!

In the package I received a Matt Black Team Sand Dollar 2006; an Antique Silver 2006 Compass Rose; a WEGE geocoin, and a Antique Bronze FSM geocoin. Another awesome package with some very nice geocoins! Thank you for the wonderful contents.

MISSION 3 -

2. Received Name - yes

4. Package Received! - Yes, from sillygirl & jrr, many thanks.

In the package from sillygirl & jrr was a 2006 British Columbia geocoin, a 2007 Alaskan Micro, a Labyrinth Geocoin, a 2007 Hawaii Resident geocoin (been after one of these since they came out!), a Hawaii Dancers keyring and a Surfboard keyring - Very cool. Thanks from the great package of awesome geocoins and keyrings.

For rattusbaggus:

MISSION 4 -

2. Received Name - yes

4. Package Received! - Yes, from BlueMotMot, many thanks.

In the package was a WEGE geocoin, and Ice Dragon Geocoin, a Moose on the Loose, BlueMotMot geocoin, a California Grizzly Micro and a geofriends patch. Michael absolutely loved the geocoins, thanks Valerie. Awesome package. I wonder if I can trade with him? :smile:

I finally got off my butt and took a picture of the greatest WEGE package. It included 3 types of peanuts and over a dozen geocoins. I don't know how to thank you for being so generous.

Thank you soooo much Frozen Buns!!!!

b8d3b504-78df-49f0-8c39-1cc894784bc3.jpg

Boy... someone here just made the rest of us have to work a whole lot harder on future missions, lol!

Talk about upping the bar, Frozen Buns!

Nice package!

Naomi :drama:

Forgot to mention the other day that Brenda received her mission. When I pulled the envelope out of the mailbox, I thought...I recognize that writing (on the return address on the envelope). Then I looked at the postage and thought...I know that zipcode...we almost live in that zipcode :drama: . Luckily, I opened the envelope, so the massive amounts of confetti in the envelope fell all over our deck, instead of the carpet...LOL! Brenda quickly snagged the cache critters, and after listening to her sister whine that she REALLY wanted the pretty pink coins, decided to share the pink micro flower coin and pink piggie bank coin with her sister (who is going thru a mega pink phase - her wardrobe looks like Barbie's closet). Thanks LC...you made both girls happy (which doesn't always happen at the same time...LOL).

MISSION #1:

1. Participating 12/20 EMAIL SENT

2. Received Name 12/22

3. Mission Complete 1/2

4. Package Received! 01/17/07....Thanks Tooey

MISSION #2

2. Received Name 12/22

3. Mission Complete 1/2

4. Package Received! STILL WAITING :lol:

MISSION #3

2. Received Name 12/22

3. Mission Complete 1/2

4. Package Received! STILL WAITING :lol:

STILL WAITING ON MISSION #2 AND #3

JUST POSTING TO KEEP MY MEMORY FRESH...I JUST REALIZED I NEVER RECEIVED A SECRET SANTA.

STEEL CITY BABES

Edited by steel city babes

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received! - YES!!!!I received my WEGE today!! Is it possible that the same person received my name on two back-to-back missions??? :lol: I absolutely LOVE the three coins! The Compass Rose really blew me away, along with the FTF and Evil Micro (which I have been chasing for a while now!!) Thank you so much for the package!! I love the white elephant and the packaging!

c569cbc4-fe64-471b-b87b-c2a142cdfb09.jpg98d65657-48b8-4be4-9ac9-7f8087337026.jpg Thanks lindsychris!!!

Edited by OverTheEdge

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received! - YES!!!!I received my WEGE today!! Is it possible that the same person received my name on two back-to-back missions??? :lol:

Oh yes...it's possible! It's strange how often you get the same participants...we've had times where our recepient was also our sender. Or we got coins from a cacher in one mission and had their name in the next.

Glad you liked your coins! :lol:

1. Participating - Yes, e-mail sent Dec 17th

My first coin exchange, i'll find some interesting british coins to send.

Thanks

2 Mission Recieved - :D Dec 20th.

Now i just wish the postie would turn up with some of my ordered coins.

I hate waiting for anything but especially post and presents...

3 Mission Complete : Package ready to go and will be in the post 8th January

Hmmm, not worried about my own pacakge that hasn't arrived yet, i'll worry about that on the 1st of February but i am concerned about the pacakged that i posted to the US on the 9th of January and hasn't been recieved by the recipient!

I can only hope that a post man somewhere is really nice very soon.

Nice to see what everyone is getting.

Ljay

:D:lol::D

I am terribly jelous of all these packages people are getting mine has still not arrived and more worrying is my WEGE that i posted to the states on the 9th of January has still not arrived to it's intended recipient :lol:

I am not too concerened about my package as i see a number of people have posted that they have posted packages in the last week but i am very annoyed with a postman somewhere for not delivering my pressies to their intended recipient. I can only hope that they will be lucky on Monday.

Package received...YES!

Received a pink geocaching bracelet, A travel bug protector and some very nice coins.

The Travel Penguin, A Coin Pal coin, and a White Oval coin with an E in the center. Not sure what country the E stands for...thinking England but not sure. No idea who our WEGE person is but thanks very much for the great coins! :blink:

Can't upload a picture, Sorry :blink:

and after listening to her sister whine that she REALLY wanted the pretty pink coins, decided to share the pink micro flower coin and pink piggie bank coin with her sister (who is going thru a mega pink phase - her wardrobe looks like Barbie's closet).

LOL! I know exactly what you mean!! :blink::blink: Beky has the same infatuation with pink too!

<snip> and a White Oval coin with an E in the center. Not sure what country the E stands for...thinking England but not sure.

</snip>

Maybe it is a bumper sticker coin like these?

If it is, my guess would be the E stands for Spain.

The Biritsh ones have GB on them. :D

Yep that's the one. Maybe I should start looking for a Spanish WEGE participant ;)

Mission Complete!!

I got my WEGE mission today from Rockin' Roddy (i am pretty sure)

LOTS of awesome coins!!

Happy New Year 2008

A Snowman Window

1st Annual Lazy Hayes Days

2008 Magnetic Sanddollar

A Michigan Gold Multi-coinfest

and a TR&T w/K Geobash Frog

Very Very Nice!!!!! Thanks so much!

Wow Got my 2nd Mission Today, and this is what I found in a carefully packed white box...

wegebox1op4.jpg

Mmmmm...........Had to open this cute metal box...And this is what I found !!!!

wegecon2ig1.jpg

Stars, Chocolate Coins (Yumm Yumm), 2 Carabiner Hooks, A Keyring, Geo Badges, Coins & Tokens including a really Kool Mexican One, and Five Beautifully wrapped little Golden packages - that look like they took so much thought and care to wrap up, along with a really cute padlock (and the keys) - I am really Gratefull to my New Pirate Matey in the USA.

Gonna looook at those beautifully wrapped packages for tonight before I will have to carefully (RIP) open them. [some of them are really heavy?]

Whoever you are - Thanks (update tomorrow on those golden little packets)

I received my mission today........ Oh what Joy!!!!!!

I opened the box and found three cute little packages and was sooo excited. Along with those special packages were two kinds of treats for the parrots. All I can say is you have NO IDEA how happy those clowns will be tomorrow!!! :lol:

I opened the first one....... and out hopped a Loggerhead micro...... WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

He is so darn cute and I have been wanting a Loggerhead for a longgg time!

Next package..... a GORGEOUS Black Nickel Belted Kingfisher coin. Oh, what a beauty.

I couldn't even imagine what would be in the last one..... and out came an Earth Turtle! This is another that I have not been able to get my hands on!

OHMIGOSH......thank you Karma for such a thoughtful and AWESOME package!!!

I LOVE everything! (now if I could only figure out how to post a picture, I would) :blink:

Sonya

WOW, what fun. I just returned home from visiting the newest cacher added to the family. Xander is growing like a weed and Fox-and-the-Hound and moun10girl are having a great time with him.

Now to the great Coin part: I had both packages waiting for me on my desk when I started going through mail. Out of one came glittery sparkles all over me and my desk, felt like a child again opeing these packages. :huh:

Thanks Lindsy and Rivercity (I think) didn't have return address ;),,, I received Lindsy Chris coin, Sequioa tree, Chris Gun in 2 metals, Chris Mackey is already trying to steal the Copper One :P Compass Rose, Hog Wild Travel Coin Red Hand and Oakbucks rounded out the group.

Thank you so much for the wonderful additions to my collections. These exchanges are so fun, never know who will send a package or what will be inside. ;):P:huh: Thanks again for making me smile after a long day of travel.

Edited by Frozen Buns

MISSION RECEIVED - 2/2/08

I received my mission on Groundhog Day. As soon as I looked at the package,

I realized it was from Team Fireboy. I excitedly ran into the house and ripped the

package opened. I opened the package so fast that a bottle of bubble bath flew out

and hit me in the forehead. I received LOTS of really neat things.

I got 5 different types of bubble bath, Claire's bracelets, nail polish, gel pens, lip gloss,

Wyoming Sticker and a special Wyoming State Quarter (with information card), a

very cute cosmetic case and of course.... GEOCOINS.

I was very shocked to see such wonderful coins...

Creepy Crawly Cachers Mystery Coin

Geocaching Jedi mystery coin

Geolicious Mountain Cache

Cachesaurus 2007

Team Fireboy pathtag

THANK YOU SO MUCH TEAM FIREBOY FOR SUCH A GREAT W.E.G.E. MISSION :huh:;)

PS: Hi Jodi:)

WEGEMission00004.jpg

WEGEMission00005.jpg

WEGEMission00006.jpg

I finally got off my butt and took a picture of the greatest WEGE package. It included 3 types of peanuts and over a dozen geocoins. I don't know how to thank you for being so generous.

Thank you soooo much Frozen Buns!!!!

b8d3b504-78df-49f0-8c39-1cc894784bc3.jpg

Boy... someone here just made the rest of us have to work a whole lot harder on future missions, lol!

Talk about upping the bar, Frozen Buns!

Nice package!

Naomi :huh:

Well, what Mr Explorer didn't say was that the extra coins were to make up for some that he had to sell recently for insurance deductable.

Knew I should have mailed them seperatly. ;)

Just hate to see any cacher have to sell his prize "children" for medical or emergency reasons. But hey, I am a firm believer that what good goes around comes back around.

Glad you like them.

Who knows Naomi, you may just be next :huh:

okie dokie ~ I finally got my picture taken and uploaded!! YAY ~ Now I get to share with y'all :D

First of all it came in one of those wonderful envelopes....From me ~ To me!! Big clue there!! :D Saw the city and zip on the box and immediately started pondering....it could be, or it could this person, no that person LOL ... brought it in the house and my 10 year old son saw it and said OPEN IT MOM!! DON"T WAIT THIS TIME!!! so I listened to him!!! Sometimes he has good advice :huh: and it was great advice this time!!!

Inside were these wonderful gifts :D

WEGEMissionReceived.jpg

They include:

Cookies and Cocoa coin ~ on my seeking list :huh:

Ammo Can, Forest ~ on my seeking list ;)

Ammo Can, Desert ~ on my seeking list :huh:

25 Hides coin + the matching Pin ~ on my seeking list ;)

And a really cute WEGE elephant pot holder or cup holder (in this case because I don't want to ruin it)!!! :P:P

I just want to say....THANK YOU TEAM OLEOMI :D I am pretty sure its you and I believe I saw someone else get this really cool potholder. I think fairyhoney called it a flip?? is that quilt language?? I just think its really cute and I appreciate you going out of your way to make it for me!! and also to be so kind as to give me all coins on my seeking list!!! whoopie!!! Your generosity is much appreciated!!! Thank you!!! B)

Happy Trails B)