White Elephant Geocoin Exchange

Damenace

Mission Uno

1. Participating - 12/17/2007 CHECK! :huh:

2. Received Name - 12/20/2007 CHECK! :) Well, turns out that a short "Trackables" list makes for easy research - I hope..... :)

3. Mission Complete - 01/11/2007 CHECK! :D In the mail & on their way! :o

4. Package Received! 01/15/2008 YESS!!!! :huh: Actually it probably was delivered yesterday but I neglected to check between the doors where the postman puts stuff that will not fit in the mail box. Inside a well taped red, white & blue package with "WEGE" prominantly written on the back, addressed to myself from myself, was not just three but FIVE white cards taped together with coins inside and fun comments written on the outsides. Inside the white card packages were an OverTheEdge Hockey Jersey, a Cherry City Cachers, a Pink Piggy Bank, a Big Bear Cache Bash & a one of only 20 made Copper What Was In Your Mail Box V.2 coin. WOW!!! Exceptional!!!!! I also got a cute WEGE elephant coin so SIX coins in all!!! WOW!!! Thank you, thank you to my WEGE person. You went so much above and beyond!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Mission Dos

1. Participating - 12/17/2007 CHECK! :)

2. Received Name - 12/20/2007 CHECK! :D Carefully searched thru their "Trackables" list & found some coins that they don't have yet - I hope... :)

3. Mission Complete - 01/11/2007 CHECK! :D In the mail & on their way! :lol:

4. Package Received! - 01/07/2008 YES!!!

I will post some pictures for both missions soom.

CF30

I got one of my WEGE's over the weekend!!! It contained 4 awesome coins...By no means would i pass these guys along!!!

I will post some pics in the near future as I dont think I can post pics at 5.5 MBS :) ... :D

Lets just say they were good coins for now! :D

Still waiting on one more which might be waiting in mt PO Box this weekend!!! We'll see! :lol: ...Both my missions have been sent out and happily recieved! :huh:

I got one of my WEGE's over the weekend!!! It contained 4 awesome coins...By no means would i pass these guys along!!!

I will post some pics in the near future as I dont think I can post pics at 5.5 MBS :huh: ... :)

Lets just say they were good coins for now! :D

Still waiting on one more which might be waiting in mt PO Box this weekend!!! We'll see! :wub: ...Both my missions have been sent out and happily recieved! :D

You could at least Tell us which ones they were :lol::wub:

I got my WEGE package today, and Wow!!

Inside the box was 3 more boxes, a small wooden box and 2 cool metal candy tins that are soooo cute!

Inside the boxes were a Wege coin, a Brawny Bear Clan (Ive been looking for this coin forever!), a Pennypacker Road Trip 2007, and a Moscow32 Red Nerd! I think I can guess the sender and thanks so much!!! There was also a neat show shine kit, a few toy cars, and this neat green hopper frog toy that I'm sure will keep me entertained for hours! LOL!!

Thank you, thank you!!!! (you know who you are! ) :rolleyes:

Still waiting as well...wondering when concern should start to creep in? :rolleyes:

The deadline to join will be January 6th with the goal of people receiving there package by January 31st , so please plan accordingly.

I would say Feb 1st is the day to start worrying :)

Agreed--we're participating in three missions. We've received two of them, but haven't sent any of ours out yet!

received mine today and I was overwhelmed

a Geo Jelly

a Benchmark coin

2Blask1 Mason coin(very sharp looking coin)

a Redwing Dave coin and

a US Coast Guard coin and

not 1 not 2 but 3 pathtags

and a little stuffed animal an Elephant ( what else)

A Very Special Thanks to a Band of Bradys if my hunch is right

Edited by oldnavy59

Participating in 2 Missions Each. Thanks for hosting.

FuRbRaT

1. Participating 12-18-07

2. Received Name 12-20-07

3. Mission Complete 12-31-07

4. Package Received! 12-30-07

FuRbRaT

4. Package Received! 1-15-08

Lil Weasel

4. Package Received! 1-15-08

Lil Weasel

4. Package Received!

Brewer Chef

4. Package Received!

Brewer Chef

4. Package Received!

MISSION #1:

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - Still gathering coins..will mail out as soon as they arrive..

4. Package Received! - Received my first WEGE package today! A 4" cube that managed to contain the cutest stuffed Elephant...she's not white...but a very pale gray..and wearing a green geocaching bracelet. I really like her, but, Patch the Big Black Lab, likes her best...he has a very "soft" mouth and thinks every stuffed animal that comes into this house is his...while I was opening my coins, he stole the WEGE mascot!!! No problem, since he doesn't tear up his toys...just gets them VERY wet! We will see how long it takes him to pull the bracelet over the elephant's head...a doggie IQ test...on to the coins...I received a WEGE Black Nickel, a Signal Cache Christmas Gold, and a Geocoin Nerd from Papa Wood...awesome! Thanks WEGE buddy for making me and my dog very happy!

MISSION #2

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - Still in gathering mode...will mail when they arrive

4. Package Received! -

MISSION #3

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name -YES

3. Mission Complete - Mailed 1/17/08

4. Package Received! -

Edited by Team OleOmi

Inside the box was 3 more boxes, a small wooden box and 2 cool metal candy tins that are soooo cute!

Inside the boxes were a Wege coin, a Brawny Bear Clan (Ive been looking for this coin forever!), a Pennypacker Road Trip 2007, and a Moscow32 Red Nerd! I think I can guess the sender and thanks so much!!! There was also a neat show shine kit, a few toy cars, and this neat green hopper frog toy that I'm sure will keep me entertained for hours! LOL!!

Thank you, thank you!!!! (you know who you are! ) B)

Update**

I received an email from GPX Navigators that I may have missed something. Well, inside the shoeshine kit was a Team Maddog Purple glitter coin! Another one I've been searching for!

WOW!! In my wildest dreams, I couldnt imagine the thoughtfulness and research that had to be done to get these to me. I am so grateful and am floored!

Thank you WEGE person.. GPX Navigators???? :lol:

B)

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - YES (mailed, but not received yet)

4. Package Received - YES

My package arrived today :lol: , after a long time. It made an extra stop at the zip code research office, as my secret person missed one of the numbers in my zip code (which is quite easy with THAT number and happens quite often, so don't worry about it!). I got a WEGE coin, a Cache Lei (black nickel) and a Dorkfish Clown Triggerfish. Thank you very much, secret person! B)

Edited by Steinwälzer

Thank you, thank you!!!! (you know who you are! ) :D

Update**

I received an email from GPX Navigators that I may have missed something. Well, inside the shoeshine kit was a Team Maddog Purple glitter coin! Another one I've been searching for!

WOW!! In my wildest dreams, I couldnt imagine the thoughtfulness and research that had to be done to get these to me. I am so grateful and am floored!

Thank you WEGE person.. GPX Navigators???? :P

:D

Nope not me. :D Just helping out.

Glad you got to extend the fun and it still is a mystery. Sounds like a great package of goodies. Enjoy. :D

We got our WEGE today :D

Someone was WAY too generous :D

We got a very nice carabiner with a compass attached a geocaching pin, and a set of tiny pencils. Also, a Steinwalzer nerd and an Ocean Waves Geojellie. Our very own WEGE white elephant. AND a Steinadler "Explore the World", a Team Mishika coin, also a coin that spins and says "Enjoy Hunting in Germany. I think it may be a personal coin, but even with the loop. I couldn't quite make out the words.... :D (I'm getting old :D )

We really would enjoy hunting in Germany if we could, we lived there for a total of 9 years.

Thanks a million to our benefactor :P:D

a coin that spins and says "Enjoy Hunting in Germany. I think it may be a personal coin, but even with the loop. I couldn't quite make out the words.... :drama: (I'm getting old :drama: )

:drama: You should have a look at your search list, that's where I found that coin :D It is the Eureka coin, a personal coin of a German geocacher Team, Thueml & Simone. Did you realize that the outer part glows in the dark? :D

Enjoy your package :drama:

1. Participating email sent

2. Received Name=received name, research begins

3. Mission Complete - all packed up and ready for the post 1st thing in the morning - POSTED

4. Package Received - YES

Thank you SO much for a fantastic WEGE. I received a Crystal Ball, a Gold Starfish, a Steel-O-Licious Geo Jellies and the "WEGE" coin - just brilliant.

1. Participating - email sent 12/21/07

2. Received Name - email revieced 12/22/07

3. Mission Complete - package dropped 01/07/08 and it's on it's way to ..... the other side of the ocean :drama:

4. Package Received! - yes a week ago (but it seems I forgotten to post it :drama:)

In my package I found a White Elephant, a Nickel Travel slug and a Black Nickel Cache Lei geocoin.

THANK YOU who-ever you are (can't match the name to a nickname, but that makes that it stays a mistery :drama:)

Mission #1

1. Participating - Email sent December 21st

2. Received Name - December 22nd :huh:

3. Mission Complete - Mailed out January 2nd

4. Package Received - December 28th

Mission #2

1. Participating - Email sent December 21st

2. Received Name- December 22nd :(

3. Mission Complete - Mailed out January 2nd

4. Package Received! - January 19th

An incredible Elephant package arrived today to me from me!!!! It had 5 coins total of which 2 were on my "I need to get one of those" list (Parrolet Parrot and Screw). Not only did I receive a Parrolet Parrot, but it was a XXLE Copper version, a 2005 Screw!!!!!, 2007 GeocoinFest, Rubicon Brothers...and my secret mission person did Thorough research and noticed that I hit 400 finds in the past couple of months, so I received a 400 caches geocoin. All excellent coins and 1 very happy geocoin collector.

Thank you for the coins from both of my White Elephant mission senders!!!! This was another AWESOME mission for me!!!!

MISSION #1:

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - All coins gathered...will mail Tuesday 1/22

4. Package Received! - Received my first WEGE package today! A 4" cube that managed to contain the cutest stuffed Elephant...she's not white...but a very pale gray..and wearing a green geocaching bracelet. I really like her, but, Patch the Big Black Lab, likes her best...he has a very "soft" mouth and thinks every stuffed animal that comes into this house is his...while I was opening my coins, he stole the WEGE mascot!!! No problem, since he doesn't tear up his toys...just gets them VERY wet! We will see how long it takes him to pull the bracelet over the elephant's head...a doggie IQ test...on to the coins...I received a WEGE Black Nickel, a Signal Cache Christmas Gold, and a Geocoin Nerd from Papa Wood...awesome! Thanks WEGE buddy for making me and my dog very happy!

MISSION #2

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - Coins have arrived...package will mail Tuesday since Monday is MLK Day

4. Package Received! - Yeppers...#2 arrived today...Four very sweet coins from Nochipra...A TGBear Nickel, a When Pigs Fly/Monkey Out Pants, an All Season Caching 2007 Spring Ant. Silver, and a Nochipra Geo Poker Party Chip!!! I love my coins...Thak you so much, Nochipra!!!

MISSION #3

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name -YES

4. Package Received! -

MISSION #1:

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - YES

4. Package Received! - YES ! ! ! And Thanks!

MISSION #2

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete -YES

4. Package Received! - ? :(

MISSION #3

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name -YES

3. Mission Complete - YES

4. Package Received! - :( YES :) ! :( ! :huh: ! :)

All done :D

MISSION #1:

1. Participating 12/20 EMAIL SENT

2. Received Name 12/22 :D

3. Mission Complete 1/2 :)

4. Package Received! 01/17/07....Thanks Tooey

MISSION #2

4. Package Received!

MISSION #3

4. Package Received!

Mine will be no surprise, I signed :) . You ladies and gents were HTF good coins for you all, one of you has everything out there, and the others had no lists, so I went by what you owned (that is activated) and your trackables found. If I didn't see the icon you got it.....Hopefully you like..... :D

Steel City Babes

Received my 1st WEGE mission from Tooey.....all I can say is HOLY COW :) Thank you!

I have never ever seen a cow look like that(my neighbor's have cows and they often got loose when we were kids and ended up in our backyard grazing)...if i seen it while caching I would be on my way......man the cow patties :D

"Balmoral Highland Cow and Calf"

DSC02950.jpg

Steel :) waiting on 2 and 3..... :D

Steel City Babes

Edited by steel city babes

Thanks for posting that SCB, I am so relieved it has arrived, I still haven't found the posting docket !

With apologies to all you Vegetarians out there, the Highland Beef tastes great, although the best tasting to me is the Aberdeen Angus. The Highland cows have fiersome looking horns don't they - but they are very docile having been domesticated for as long as Scotland can remember.

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name -YES

3. Mission Complete - Packing it up today

4. Package Received! - Yes

We received our WEGE several days ago. Sorry I haven't posted sooner. I've been extremely busy with many different projects for work, home, GCF08, etc.

We got a WEGE in our WEGE :) . We also received a GCPC Halloween coin & pin, a World of Caching, and a Steel-O-Licious. Thanks so much for a great package SSB!!

wege_08.jpg

Thanks.....Anthus

We are in for 2 missions-

mission #1

1. Participating- email sent 12-17-07

2. Received name- YES - Now the fun begins- hope their list is more up to date than mine :)

3. Mission Complete- Yep went in the mail Jan 14, 2008

4. Package Received-

mission #2

2. Received name- YES - LOVE THESE GUYS :)

4. Package Received-

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/b081be...52b9f714b5b.jpg

I just got in from a 2 week road trip to find a great little box waiting for me.. Inside I found a 2007 San Diego Geocacher's coin, a Geowoodstock V poker (which I have been trying to get for some time), a 4x4 coin as well as a couple of stickers, one from the Anza-Borrego Desert State park. Thanks you Rebecca

Edited by lyonden_ut

1. Participating - Yes, e-mail sent Dec 17th

My first coin exchange, i'll find some interesting british coins to send.

Thanks

2 Mission Recieved - :) Dec 20th.

Now i just wish the postie would turn up with some of my ordered coins.

I hate waiting for anything but especially post and presents...

3 Mission Complete : Package ready to go and will be in the post 8th January

Hmmm, not worried about my own pacakge that hasn't arrived yet, i'll worry about that on the 1st of February but i am concerned about the pacakged that i posted to the US on the 9th of January and hasn't been recieved by the recipient!

I can only hope that a post man somewhere is really nice very soon.

Nice to see what everyone is getting.

Ljay

1.Participating-yes!

2.Received Name-yes-

3.Mission Complete-yes, finally was able to get to the post office while it was still open. :D

4.Mission Received--yes arrived today.

I got a March of the Penguins pin, cute. Missed the coins initially but was able to buy one today. :huh:

The coins: an "e-place" coin, guess those aren't trackable. :D

another non-trackable coin I hadn't seen before, shaped like a salt/pepper shaker and says "GEORENDEVOUS 2007" on one side and "FOOD COIN" on the other, always fun to get a previously unknown coin. And last but definitely not least, a Blue Scout Knife. ;) That one has been one of my most wanted coins. Mahalo to my mystery WEGE person!

jrr

Mission #1

1. Participating---email sent 12/17

2. Received Name--yes

3. Mission Complete--trades received and mailed out within the last several days

4. Package Received!--Yes

Mission #2

1. Participating---email sent

2. Received Name--Yes

3. Mission Complete--trades received and mailed out within the last several days

4. Package Received!--Not Yet

yea! I got one of my missions today! The Pengo Family ROCKS!

We got lots of cool snowflakes, cool little lady bugs, cooler little pin on wooden animals. Also some cute penguin add-on-bracelet thingies. Also 2 Dog tag "silencers"...they fit great on our dog tag coins! They also got us "basset crap" (the name that us basset people fondly name all the basset hound stuff that we accumulate and MUST have!) that we didn't have! We got a basset suncatcher...that wasn't even broken after travling from Canada! And the coins ROCK! We got a LE caching pill! SOOOO Sweet! A petrified Wood coin and lastly a WEGE!

Thanks soooo much!

S6000049.jpg

MISSION #1:

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - YES - Posted Over The Ocean 23/01/2008

4. Package Received! - YES ! ! ! And Thanks!

MISSION #2:

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

4. Package Received! - Awaiting

MISSION #3:

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

4. Package Received! - Awaiting

Mission 1 Update - Thanks whever you are and I think I may have some idea. Rcvd an Endless Knot, a GeocoinFest 2007, and a Personal coin from the Netherlands. Really Nice Coins - Thanks

:):D:) FINAL UPDATE!! All missions received! :D:):)

MISSION #1:

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - All coins gathered...will mail Tuesday 1/22

MISSION #2

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - Coins have arrived...package will mail Tuesday since Monday is MLK Day

4. Package Received! - Yeppers...#2 arrived today...Four very sweet coins from Nochipra...A TGBear Nickel, a When Pigs Fly/Monkey Out Pants, an All Season Caching 2007 Spring Ant. Silver, and a Nochipra Geo Poker Party Chip!!! I love my coins...Thak you so much, Nochipra!!!

MISSION #3

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name -YES

4. Package Received! - Our last WEGE package arrived today from far off Michigan...I think I recognize that address...lol...it was an absolutely awesome box until I tore into it! Popped the top and out popped an elephant...not a white elephant, a shockingly hot pink one, with kelly green accents and a teal fluterby on her nose...too cute! Then we had 2 carabiineers, 2 elephant erasers, 2 mini-Sharpies, a bag of Animal Crackers for Omi (she loves those things), and a beautiful porcelain plate picturing an Elephant, of course. Omi also grabbed the Team CoyChev MWGB signature wooden duck....she gets all the signature stuff if it's not round and won't fit in a coin flip...lol. As if this all weren't enough, I (Ole) received a teal Pirannah, a nickel Letterboxing, a nickel Hot Dog coin, and a LB4T MWGB duckie!! Patch, the GeoPooch, hasn't decided if he likes the pink elephant yet...it's kind of sparkly and I think he's afraid of it...lol

Thanks, LadyBee4T, for a totally wonderful package!

And, thanks to everyone who participated in the WEGE missions...it's been great fun reading all the entries, and seeing all the lovely pictures of everyone's "goodies"...

A final thanks to DaMenace for ideating and hosting such a fun mission...

We are in for 2 missions-

mission #1

2. Received name- YES - Now the fun begins- hope their list is more up to date than mine :)

4. Package Received- A package has arrived but I am visiting the new Grandbaby in PA and won't be back to open it until Friday, the 1st. I will post pictures asap :)

mission #2

2. Received name- YES - LOVE THESE GUYS :)

4. Package Received-