White Elephant Geocoin Exchange

Damenace

[

mission #2

1. Participating- email sent 12-17-07

2. Received name- got ot! 12-20-07

3. Mission Complete- in the mail today- 12-27

4. Package Received- YES!! 1-8-08

Got our second mission today, appears to have traveled from Canada...only clue I have. 3 coins that we didn't have- a round tuit, a pathtag sherpa and a really cute one I had never seen before, So what are you waiting for , a really cute coin! Thanks much to our mystery person!

Oh, no you cant get off That easily . . . What did the "a really cute one I had never seen before" coin Look like ;)

Well lets see...its round and has a pig with wings on one side that says..when pigs fly. The other side is bright yellow with a guy kinda stooped over with a monkey coming out of his , errr, shall we say shorts? The wording on that side is, I'll go caching, on the top, on the bottom it says, so what are you waiting for? It's different!

Thank you. You see we are all curious minds, Just some of us are willing to fess up :(

Sent an email to do two more missions. One for each of our sidekicks that always go caching with us.

1. Participating: sent an email.

2. Received Name: :anicute:

3. Mission Complete: Took it to the post office tonight

4. Package Received!

2. Received Name: :blink:

3. Mission Complete: Took it to the post office tonight.

4. Package Received!

I don't have an edit button so I did reply.

1. Participating: Yes

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: researching, I want to find somethig nice, already have the white elephanty type

4. Package Received: Actually yes but I havent been able to open, will do as soon as I get a second to breathe! I just wanted to acknowledge I did receive it though, and not keep sender worrying. Thank you. Cant wait to see whats inside. :anicute:

*happy dancin'*

I got mine, I got mine!

Many thanks to Team ECCS!

I received a pin, which Hanna promptly commandeered before I even got much chance to look at it, lol, one of CastleMan's new "Bit 'O' Luck" coins in black nickel, which Hanna has also claimed as hers, lol, a wonderful "It's not about the numbers" in black nickel, a VERY cool Geocoinfest 2007 coin with the "coin addict" name tag on back (ooh, how appropriate!), and the icing on the cake....a wonderful Team Eccs21 personal coin with a great great great quote on the back, "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." SO very true and such a good thing to remember! I love the tree on the front, too. In Swedish, "ek" is the word for oak, and Eccs reminds me of that word, and the tree on the front looks like an oak, so I really, really like the coin!

Thank you so much you guys, for the great package! You made Hanna and I both very happy with it!

Naomi :anicute:

*happy dancin'*

I got mine, I got mine!

I received a pin, which Hanna promptly commandeered before I even got much chance to look at it, lol, one of CastleMan's new "Bit 'O' Luck" coins in black nickel, which Hanna has also claimed as hers, lol, a wonderful "It's not about the numbers" in black nickel, a VERY cool Geocoinfest 2007 coin with the "coin addict" name tag on back (ooh, how appropriate!), and the icing on the cake....a wonderful Team Eccs21 personal coin with a great great great quote on the back, "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." SO very true and such a good thing to remember! I love the tree on the front, too. In Swedish, "ek" is the word for oak, and Eccs reminds me of that word, and the tree on the front looks like an oak, so I really, really like the coin!

Thank you so much you guys, for the great package! You made Hanna and I both very happy with it!

Naomi :anicute:

You're welcome. Got there quicker than I expected. Probably due to your excellent mailing instructions :blink:

Look closely at the tree on the front...not a mighty oak but a mighty Jeep

1. Participating: yes X2

2. Received Name: yes X2

3. Mission Complete: yes 1/9/8 X2

4. Package Received: Not Yet X2

I got my missions mailed off yesterday!!!! :D ...Hopefully my missions recievers will enjoy them. Eagerly awaiting for mine to arrive, but no worries here- The suspense just builds as the PO Box says "Not today" :D

1. Participating: yes x 3

2. Received Name: yes x 3

3. Mission Complete: Will be sending by 31/1/2008

4. Package Received: None Yet - V Slow Post Down Here!!!

Congrats to the Winners that won that really cute WE Coin...

(Still trying to wok out how to make a wants list, but love those Enigma and decoder coins......in fact all coins - RGZ)

*happy dancin'*

I got mine, I got mine!

Naomi :D

You're welcome. Got there quicker than I expected. Probably due to your excellent mailing instructions :D

Look closely at the tree on the front...not a mighty oak but a mighty Jeep

Hehehe, I knew it had to be either Lelle, Solan, or me, lol! Figured I had better give good directions in this case :D

I'll be darned, that IS a jeep! At first I just thought it was a special shaped tree that had some meaning to you guys, but now that you mentioned it, I do see it! Just makes it a much neater coin than I already thought it was!

Thanks again, ya'll!

Naomi :D

1. Participating: Yesiree 12/20

2. Received Name: YES

3. Mission Complete: Almost, waiting on one more coin.....

4. Package Received: YES...and WOW are we in SHOCK!!

We're still in shock over the package that arrived for us! Never knew a "wege" could make you feel so good :D

The package arrived yesterday and we immediately thought it was from Damence since the return address was from Sunset Utah! We start ripping into it just like it was Christmas morning all over again :D

Wow....we can't believe our eyes!!! There are a total of 5 coins in the package - didn't our person know they were only suppose to send out 3 coins?? Oh my, these are some NICE coins, and to top it off there is also a cute little white elephant and a Home Depot card to boot!! We really didn't expect this kind of generosity!!

First thing we do is email Damence - What were you thinking man....have you gone bonkers??? Dennis emails us back and says it wasn't him who sent the package, obviously someone is trying to fool us by using his return address....hummm...who can it be!!! We do a bit more detective work and figure it's got to be GBOTS - send them off a big THANK YOU email - you guys are too much!!! They email us back and "deny" knowing "anything" about a package - HA!!! We don't believe that for a minute, we're quite sure it's GBOTS who have sent us this great package and made us feel so special!!! If we're wrong, then who ever sent it to us is "really" fooling us :D:D We'll post some photo's once we get our camera!!!

Thanks very much to our not so "secret elephant" you've been way to kind!!!!

Craig & Georgia - The Cach-u-nuts

Got my camera back so here's a photo: Can you believe it!!!!

e4060d3d-3d90-4f46-86a5-72516cdf584a.jpg

Sorry for not posting sooner...life's been hectic!

We received two of our missions!

The first contained: Santa's Window, Motogrrl, and the Crake suncatcher.

The second contained: Icache, cacheoids, and the Hurricane Katrina event coin.

Thanks so much to our not-so-secret WEGE givers!

Our missions will go out in the mail this weekend.

White Elephant Geocoin Exchange

1. Participating

2. Received Name - *list found, working on trades*

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received! - Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I've been a little under the weather lately, but I wanted to post that I received my WEGE mission.

My thoughtful and generous mission agent sent me a United We Cache geocoin (from my seeking list!), a "Grumpy Granny" geocoin (very very cute :D ), and a very appropriate The Golden Gate Benchmark geocoin. I am actually flying out to San Francisco next week. I've never been before and I am really looking forward to seeing The Golden Gate Bridge in person :D:D:D

WEGE2008_small.jpg

I did a little detective work and I believe my mission agent is oldnavy59.

Thank you very much, oldnavy59 :D

1. Participating 12/23/07

2. Received Name 12/27/07

3. Mission Complete 1/10/08

4. Package Received 1/9/08

Holy cow or should I say Holy White Elephant! Received my package and thought this seems awfully heavy for three coins? What a wonderful suprise.

Received Liberty Enlighting the World (very nice), Lady Cacher (fitting for me), allwayslooking_99 (personals are always appreciated) and WOW a five coin personal set from my WE :):):) no guesses as to my person!

THANK YOU KAYAKERINME from the bottom of my heart.

P1000749.jpg

Hi, received my first mission package today in the mail from the White Elephant Exchange. Thanks very much for the very generous package filled with all sorts of goodies. The package was mailed out of North Carolina in the US, but had all sorts of "Canadian" Goodies in it including a T-shirt, A Canadian Geocacher Pin, wrist band as well as some caching containers for me to place future caches, including one micro that I will put to good use!

A total of four coins were included:

A copper Cache Movers

A copper Pirates Treasure (I have been looking for this)

A Horsegeeks Gold Personal coin

An Adopt a Site Geocoin from Fayetteville , North Carolina

Thanks very much for your generous package, it will be enjoyed!

Best Regards,

Jason aka MRJIFFY

WhiteElephant001.jpg

WhiteElephant002.jpg

1. Participating √

2. Received Name √

3. Mission Complete √

4. Package Received

1. Participating √

2. Received Name √

3. Mission Complete √

4. Package Received

We mailed both our pacakges today. They won't be a surprise, but hopefully they will be enjoyed. There's not a white elephant in site, but hopefully they are still interesting!

Happy January!

1. Participating: Yes

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: researching, I want to find somethig nice, already have the white elephanty type

4. Package Received: Actually yes but I havent been able to open, will do as soon as I get a second to breathe! I just wanted to acknowledge I did receive it though, and not keep sender worrying. Thank you. Cant wait to see whats inside. :grin:

Okay I have a second...Let me start off by saying my package was the coolest package I had ever seen. Not to be confused with any coin package because it had an elephant head and a dancing elephnat on the the outside. When I finally got inside...lots of tape...I find 4 little packages all decorated with elephants. they were so cute! I let the kids open one a piece and I opened the other two. The first one had a "not Anothe Micro pin and aI love Geocaching pin" How cute! The 2nd had an Alabama Open Invitational coin that is really nice with a relief of the sand on one side, 3rd package held a Vegas Gamblers Craps coin, and the 4th had the COOLEST coin I have ever seen its a Bit o Luck GEocoin. I so love the clover and the celtic knot work. My hubby is Irish and my kids bothe have Irish names. I love Celtic art work and music. So that coin was really awesome! Thank you WEGE gifter, havent figured out who you are but with a Vegas coin, Alabama, Celtic, and a Canada addy it should be....pretty hard! :) Thank you again!

Sent an email to do two more missions. One for each of our sidekicks that always go caching with us.

2. Received Name: :o

4. Package Received! Received a package from Cache Maine and inside was DEFCON, Geowoodstock 5 and a cacher tag, my first one. All coins I didn't have and am adding it to my collection. Thank you cache Maine.

2. Received Name: :)

4. Package Received!

I

2. Received Name: :)

4. Package Received! Received a package from Cache Maine and inside was DEFCON, Geowoodstock 5 and a cacher tag, my first one. All coins I didn't have and am adding it to my collection. Thank you cache Maine.

Glad you liked them!!!! You are very welcome.....kinda hard to be super secret when you live just up the road!!!! :o

Mission Uno

1. Participating - 12/17/2007 CHECK! :D

2. Received Name - 12/20/2007 CHECK! :D Well, turns out that a short "Trackables" list makes for easy research - I hope..... :)

3. Mission Complete - 01/11/2007 CHECK! :) In the mail & on their way! :D

4. Package Received! Not yet... :D

Mission Dos

1. Participating - 12/17/2007 CHECK! :o

2. Received Name - 12/20/2007 CHECK! :) Carefully searched thru their "Trackables" list & found some coins that they don't have yet - I hope... :)

3. Mission Complete - 01/11/2007 CHECK! :) In the mail & on their way! :)

4. Package Received! - 01/07/2008 YES!!! Thank you SoCalgeocoins.com for the Geotiods - Red, iCache - Pink and the Hurricane Katrina - Nickel. All coins I didn't yet have! Thanks again! :D

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

MISSION #1:

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received! - YES ! ! ! And Thanks! :D

MISSION #2

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received! - I Think so! :D

MISSION #3

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name -YES

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received! -

I'm getting nervous....my package was sent out on the 2nd of July... it was not an International package and should have arrived by now. I've recently had a pathtag disappear.... and just got it back today, guess the envelope was chewed up, not sure who it was for as all I got was my return address back!

What the heck?! :D

I'm getting nervous....my package was sent out on the 2nd of July... it was not an International package and should have arrived by now. I've recently had a pathtag disappear.... and just got it back today, guess the envelope was chewed up, not sure who it was for as all I got was my return address back!

What the heck?! :D

July? WOW, that's a Long time . Actually, I think you meant JAN, right :D:D ?!

We received our WEGE packages today and WOW what a package!!! When the package came it was from ME and I thought to myself, I haven't exchanged anything with anyone from main? When I opened the package, there were 3 mailing envelopes with 3 coins in them and a note saying this was our White Elephant Exchange coins. I opened the first and there was a Cacher's Forest Preserves coin which is very cute and I love it. The second one I opened had a great TGBear coin with a matching pin which is adorable. And, the last one I opened, Wow, I almost fell out of my chair when it came out, a gold 2008 Exploring Alaska coin!!! This was one of the coins that was one of our top MOST DESIRED coins. Unbelievable!!! I thought we would never get one of those. Thank you so very much Joan aka NOT SURE YOUR GEO NAME? It was such a great surprise:)

Postman came this morning, GeoDog brought it to me in bed ... for which he was paid one dog biscuit!

A bubble mailer ... scratching head, trying to remember what else I had bought!

Inside there were three coins and a further envelope.

The three were an Always Looking, Lady Cacher and a Not Another Micro! Nice coins, I was really pleased. :)

Then I opened the other envelope, oh my word! I was totally blown away by what was inside!

A set of coins that I had never seen before, a set of Silver Kayakerinme coins, so it was like Christmas ALL OVER AGAIN!

One by one I opened the coins and pieced them together, what a fantastic frieze they make. I used to love canoeing down in the harbour here whan I was a teenager.

I am so overwhelemed by your generosity Barry, thank you so much. Thank you. :D

...will upload some pix tomorrow.

1. Participating - email sent 12/17/07

2. Received Name- Yes, 12/20/07

3. Mission Complete- Gone Postal 12/26!

4. Package Received- YEP! 1/12/08

Thank You Sweetlife! A coupla Geocoin Nerds (coins, not Val & Barry!), a Black Widow, a Snowflake, & and 'Official Geocache' coin.

My collection is growing precipitously!

Rick

MISSION #1:

1. Participating - yep

2. Received Name - yep

3. Mission Complete - still gathering coins & other goodies

4. Package Received! - I actually got this a couple of days ago but haven't been able to post until now. Thank you so much!!!!! My package came in an envelope with a cute elephant on the front. Inside were three small packages each with a cute elephant on it. They were numbered in the order I was supposed to open them. The first coin was a bitten by whitebear again coin. I hadn't seen one of these before so I was pretty excited to get one. Next was a Letterboxing coin & the last coin was a Centris geocoin! I've been wanting one of those coins forever. It is even the XLE orange coin. It is very pretty & I love it. I also got a couple of pins too. Thank you so much!!!!!

MISSION #2

1. Participating - yep

2. Received Name - yep

3. Mission Complete - still gathering coins & other goodies

4. Package Received! - This package arrived today. Inside I found a nice note from the Tank Hounds :D Thank you for the cute little pens. I love small pens cause they are so easy to stuff into your pocket when caching. Also inside was a cute little treasure chest with a lock. The inside was stuffed with pirate treasure. I got a basset hound rescue pathtag, a Tank Hounds geotag, a Tank Hounds Jersey coin, an 07 Tank Hounds coin, & a PaRacers coin. I love all of the coins. I hadn't seen any of these coins before and I was pretty excited as I was pulling them out of the pirate baggie they came in. And I also got a postcard with pics of all the hounds :) Very cute!

Thank you so much to both of my WEGE mission people. I love everything!

MISSION #1:

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received! - YES ! ! ! And Thanks!

MISSION #2

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received! - ? :D

MISSION #3

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name -YES

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received! - :) YES :D ! :grin: ! :D ! :)

1. Participating - Yes, email sent 12/21

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - mailed 1/4/08

4. Package Received! - Yes, 1/13/07

I found my package at the post office today when I checked for mail and it came all the way from Belgium and I sent it to myself. Even though there was no name on it it was kind of easy to figure out who sent this one.

I received a Belize Toucan, a LE Cache Aid-Kit, and Lord of the Cache - Earth coins. These are some really cool coins which I had never seen up close before. Also got a Dorkfish Seahorse in a very pretty shade of blue and some fun cash to spend on a special buy. Thanks so much you did your research. :unsure:

MISSION #1:

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - Still gathering coins..will mail out as soon as they arrive..

4. Package Received! -

MISSION #2

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - Still in gathering mode...will mail when they arrive

4. Package Received! - I Think so!

MISSION #3

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name -YES

3. Mission Complete - Will mail out tomorrow...1/14/08

4. Package Received! -

1. Participating - email sent 12/17/07

2. Received Name - 12/20/07

3. Mission Complete - 12/21/07

4. Package Received! - 1/14/08

I received my WEGE package today and it was full of some great goodies! There were four coins: a Cheery City Cachers coin, a Crowesfeat30 Coin, A GCC July 07 Mystery Coin (with a pathtage inside - really cool!) and a Pirates of Harriman IV coin. There was also and Earth Turtle pin which I am super excited about and can't wait to show off! Thank you so much CF30!

2. Received Name: :laughing:

4. Package Received! Received my package from backhiker and what a package it was. Full of all kinds of neat things. An event badge so now I guess we will have to go to an event. A Pirates of Harriman IV Geocoin which is really nice. A cacher tag and a TFTC coin. Really neat then I had a little elephant and other cache things. Now if the snow would just go away. Thank you very much, backhiker. We like all of it.

2. Received Name: :antenna:

4. Package Received!

2. Received Name: :laughing:

4. Package Received! Received a package from backhiker and what a package it was. It had an event badge with our name and picture and lots of geocaching things. We received the Pirates of Harriman IV Geocoins, a cacher tag and a TFTC coin. There was also a small elephant. Thank you.. We like it very much

2. Received Name: :antenna:

4. Package Received!

1. Participating - Email Sent 12/22/07

2. Received Name - 12/23/07 - Research has begun

3. Mission Complete (almost)

4. Package Received - 1/14/08

I wasn't expecting anything yesterday, but there was a padded envelope in the mailbox.

Curious, I ripped open the outer envelope, wondering what it might be, then I saw the

words "White Elephant Exchange" written on the inner white envelope.

Quickly I ripped into it, what coins could be in there?

Found a really cute Merry Christmas FTF geocoin,

I Bashed at Midwest 2007 geocoin (ant silver version),

Wyoming 2007 geocoin (copper version - this is a really nice heavy coin)

Thanks so much to my secret (although I think I know who you are) White Elephant Geocoin

mystery person. Great coins ! Thanks again. ;):ph34r::huh:

Edited by stellarscapes