2. Received Name 12/22 :D

3. Mission Complete 1/2 :D

4. Package Received!

MISSION #3

1. Participating 12/20 EMAIL SENT

2. Received Name 12/22 :D

3. Mission Complete 1/2 :)

4. Package Received!

Mine will be no surprise, I signed :P . You ladies and gents were HTF good coins for you all, one of you has everything out there, and the others had no lists, so I went by what you owned (that is activated) and your trackables found. If I didn't see the icon you got it.....Hopefully you like..... :D

Steel City Babes

Get your WEGE geocoin HERE

WEGEFront.jpg

Alright after careful consideration here is what I have decided to do. As these missions come to an end it becomes that much more difficult to pair people together, since interest in participating decreases.

So since sign up comes to a close on the 7th, I have decided to wait until then to match up the remaining participants. I hope you understand the reason for me doing this. No need to fear as you will still have until the end of January to complete you mission

In addition, I have had a few people mention to me that they would be interested in doing an additional mission if it is needed. Come the 7th if I am sitting at an odd number I will be in contact with those people to come up with an even number for pairing.

Huge thank you to those who participated and have made this another successful mission.

1. Participating: Yes

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Yes 1/3

4. Package Received!

Well I did not get to get one of the cute little elephant coins because I wanted to make sure my mission got at least one coin off of their seeking list. You know the money thing. LOL I did not realize how hard some of these coins are to come by I hope they like what I did find.

Edited by bluecherry

Mission #1

1. Participating - Yes, email sent, Dec. 19, 2007

2. Received Name - Yes, got some sweet trades lined up for this one!

3. Mission Complete - Mailed out on Jan3, 2008 Hope they like it!

4. Package Received!

Mission #2

1. Participating - Yes, email sent, Dec. 19, 2007

2. Received Name - Yes, worked out some trades as well, they'll be happy

3. Mission Complete - Mailed Jan 3rd, 2008. I think the receiver will be happy ;)

4. Package Received!

Best Regards,

Jason

Thanks to all who helped out with the trades, you know who you are!

Edited by mrjiffy

Mission #1

1. Participating---email sent 12/17

2. Received Name--12-20-07 Working on some sweet trades!!! This one is a toughy

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Mission #2 maybe?

1. Participating---email sent

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Edited by LadyBee4T

I'm kinda stumped at what to include in the "white elephant" part of this exchange! LOL

The Holiday one is easy, the halloween one is easy...not sure one this one.

So I have a random theme...it has nothing to do with anything...maybe that's how it's a white elephant theme?!? LOL

I can't wait to start seeing the pics to see what everyone else has been doing.

Decided to have some fun and do 3 missions and make some new friends....

Mission 1:

1. Participating : Yes! Email sent 03/01/2008

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Mission 2:

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Mission 3:

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Looking fwd to some fun and making new friends

LordXtra - Malaga, Spain

1. Participating 17-Dec-2007

2. Received Name 20-Dec-2007

3. Mission Complete 22-Dec-2007

4. Package Received 05-Jan-2008

Not 3, but 4 coins arrived in my mailbox today ! :laughing:

An Australian 2007 (I love the Platypus, such a strange animal... B) )

A Skull coin (very nice, with a nice motto on the back :D )

An Anthus decoder coin (next step is to go to the US and find these caches.... :D )

A Wege Coin (soooo cute....)

Thanks mystery person ! :P

Geo_Taz

1. Participating: Yesiree 12/20

2. Received Name: YES

3. Mission Complete: Almost, waiting on one more coin.....

4. Package Received: YES...and WOW are we in SHOCK!!

We're still in shock over the package that arrived for us! Never knew a "wege" could make you feel so good :(

The package arrived yesterday and we immediately thought it was from Damence since the return address was from Sunset Utah! We start ripping into it just like it was Christmas morning all over again :rolleyes:

Wow....we can't believe our eyes!!! There are a total of 5 coins in the package - didn't our person know they were only suppose to send out 3 coins?? Oh my, these are some NICE coins, and to top it off there is also a cute little white elephant and a Home Depot card to boot!! We really didn't expect this kind of generosity!!

First thing we do is email Damence - What were you thinking man....have you gone bonkers??? Dennis emails us back and says it wasn't him who sent the package, obviously someone is trying to fool us by using his return address....hummm...who can it be!!! We do a bit more detective work and figure it's got to be GBOTS - send them off a big THANK YOU email - you guys are too much!!! They email us back and "deny" knowing "anything" about a package - HA!!! We don't believe that for a minute, we're quite sure it's GBOTS who have sent us this great package and made us feel so special!!! If we're wrong, then who ever sent it to us is "really" fooling us :(:D We'll post some photo's once we get our camera!!!

Thanks very much to our "secret elephant" you've been way to kind!!!!

Craig & Georgia - The Cach-u-nuts

Thanks to those who have added their lists but we need more to do so! HINT HINT HINT!!!!

I need help making my signature coin list clicky. :laughing:

Try this:

1--Sign out of the forums completely

2--Go to your account and click on edit profile

3--In the box that states Forum Signature add the url of your lists. Mine looks like this. I have two--one for seeking and one for available but leave out the ??? between the [url and the =

My Trade List

My Seeking List

4--At the bottom click Update Account

5--Sign out of your account

6--Go to the forums and sign back in

7--Check out a post and see if it has worked. If not we'll try again!!!

Followed your instructions and It worked like a charm. Hardest part was entering all my coins.

Thanks

Get your WEGE geocoin HERE

WEGEFront.jpg

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline to sign up for this mission ends tonight at midnight. I will start pairing up the remaining people and will email them out tomorrow.

I want to thank everyone who has participated, without you this would not have been another successful mission. Be sure to get your coin while the getting is still good, there is only about 80 coins of the 230 that were minted.

1. Participating: YES 12/17/07

2. Received Name: YES 12/20-07

3. Mission Complete 1/07/08 will go out in the mail tomarrow

4. Package Received!:

We dont have a seeking list, we like to just receive something we dont have. Thanks and this shall be fun as always.

Barry and Val/sweetlife

Mission #1

1. Participating---email sent 12/17

2. Received Name--12-20-07 Waiting for the delivery of some sweet trades!!! This one is a toughy

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!--TODAY!!

I received a red geotoids (My favorite color BTW), a Hurricane Katrina event in nickel and a pink icache in black nickel. I didn't have any of these coins so Thank You Very Much!! my not so secret mission cacher!!

Mission #2 maybe?

1. Participating---email sent

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

1. Participating - Yes, e-mail sent Dec 17th

My first coin exchange, i'll find some interesting british coins to send.

Thanks

2 Mission Recieved - :rolleyes: Dec 20th.

Now i just wish the postie would turn up with some of my ordered coins.

I hate waiting for anything but especially post and presents...

3 Mission Complete : Package ready to go and will be in the post 8th January

MISSION #1:

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received! - YES ! ! ! And Thanks!

MISSION #2

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received! -

MISSION #3

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name -YES

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received! -

Cointest time!!!!

Here is your chance to win 1 of the coins posted below. This is the Antique Copper version of the WEGE coin or for short the DE!!

There was only 20 of these made. I am not looking to sell or trade for these rather I am going to give them away or gift them

DSC_3695.jpg

Here is how to enter:

Sign up and participate in the WEGE Mission, that simple!!! Yep, some of you are already entered in the cointest and you didn’t even know it!

To date there have been 84 missions assigned, I have placed all the participants onto a spreadsheet. On January 8th the day after I stop excepting participants, I will do a random number generator to pick the winning participants.

I will be giving away 5 of these coins so if you have not already done so get signed up and good luck!!

WOW, I am sorry for some confusion as I see that I have two seperate dates listed. I am seeing that I mention the 6th and the 7th as the ending date for this mission. Since I posted yesterday that it would end at midnight so I am going to stick with that date.

Mission has ended, final emails have been sent. Please do your part to ensure that your package is sent so the recipient recieves it by month end.

Now onto the Cointest!!! I did a random number generator at Random.org using a number of 112 as the base, it tells me the winners are..........................Drum Roll......................................

Mr.Explorer3

Arrow One

Team OleOmi

Theotokos

fairyhoney

Congratulations to the winners!!!! No need to send addresses since I have a database full of them :) , will get them to the PO tomorrow.This makes a total of 11 of the DE Copper Wege that have been given/gifted away. I plan to give/gift the remaining 9 of the DE versions away in the future, stay tuned.

Congratulations to the winners! I had forgotten about that cointest LOL

MISSION #1:

1. Participating :D

2. Received Name :(

3. Mission Complete Waiting for trades to arrive any day now

4. Package Received :D

MISSION #2:

1. Participating ;)

2. Received Name 1/08/08 :D

3. Mission Complete Researching this one!!!

4. Package Received

We are in for 2 missions-

mission #1

1. Participating- email sent 12-17-07

2. Received name- got it! 12-20-07

3. Mission Complete- in the mail today- 12-27

4. Package Received-Got the first one today, 12/26

I need help with what one is though...untrackable, round, gold, a pirate head on one side a skull on the other, crossed bones around the edge, also a geocoinclub poker chip with a duck in the middle and an Oklahoma coin...makes me want to go cache in Oklahoma! I'm not sure who to thank, it seems I sent the package to myself!...Thank You mystery person!!

mission #2

2. Received name- got ot! 12-20-07

4. Package Received- YES!! 1-8-08

Got our second mission today, appears to have traveled from Canada...only clue I have. 3 coins that we didn't have- a round tuit, a pathtag sherpa and a really cute one I had never seen before, So what are you waiting for , a really cute coin! Thanks much to our mystery person!

We have a short list on geocoincollection, we are just thrilled with any surprises though!

We are in for 2 missions-

mission #1

2. Received name- got it! 12-20-07

4. Package Received-Got the first one today, 12/26

I need help with what one is though...untrackable, round, gold, a pirate head on one side a skull on the other, crossed bones around the edge, also a geocoinclub poker chip with a duck in the middle and an Oklahoma coin...makes me want to go cache in Oklahoma! I'm not sure who to thank, it seems I sent the package to myself!...Thank You mystery person!!

mission #2

Got our second mission today, appears to have traveled from Canada...only clue I have. 3 coins that we didn't have- a round tuit, a pathtag sherpa and a really cute one I had never seen before, So what are you waiting for , a really cute coin! Thanks much to our mystery person!

We have a short list on geocoincollection, we are just thrilled with any surprises though!

Oh, no you cant get off That easily . . . What did the "a really cute one I had never seen before" coin Look like :(

[

mission #2

Oh, no you cant get off That easily . . . What did the "a really cute one I had never seen before" coin Look like :(

Well lets see...its round and has a pig with wings on one side that says..when pigs fly. The other side is bright yellow with a guy kinda stooped over with a monkey coming out of his , errr, shall we say shorts? The wording on that side is, I'll go caching, on the top, on the bottom it says, so what are you waiting for? It's different!