White Elephant Geocoin Exchange

Damenace

3. Mission Complete - Researching....... Good thing this is a "White Elephant" Geocoin exchange... :blink::laughing:

When you say "good thing this is a white elephant geocoin exchange" what do you mean by that? Is there something I am missing with regards to what I need to be sending out?

Me too! I thought this was just like any other mission except for the coin...

Alright the time has come to launch the White Elephant Geocoin Exchange or “WEGE” for short. In order to avoid any un-necessary confusion, the name of the Mission will not follow the format of a typical White Elephant Exchange. The format will follow the typical mission guidelines as seen below.

When you say "good thing this is a white elephant geocoin exchange" what do you mean by that? Is there something I am missing with regards to what I need to be sending out?

Me too! I thought this was just like any other mission except for the coin...

No need for confusion, I believe they are just using a figure of speech :laughing: .

1. Participating- Yes, email sent 12-18-07

2. Received Name- Yes, 12-21-07

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Little SEWdaugh is excited to participate in her first geocoin exchange. She is three and is part of the SEWdaugh team.

She will be thrilled with any coin and has no seeking list but has a list of coins owned at

UTAG

Cointest time!!!!

Here is your chance to win 1 of the coins posted below. This is the Antique Copper version of the WEGE coin or for short the DE!!

There was only 20 of these made. I am not looking to sell or trade for these rather I am going to give them away or gift them

DSC_3695.jpg

Here is how to enter:

Sign up and participate in the WEGE Mission, that simple!!! Yep, some of you are already entered in the cointest and you didn’t even know it!

To date there have been 84 missions assigned, I have placed all the participants onto a spreadsheet. On January 8th the day after I stop excepting participants, I will do a random number generator to pick the winning participants.

I will be giving away 5 of these coins so if you have not already done so get signed up and good luck!!

Cointest time!!!!

To date there have been 84 missions assigned, I have placed all the participants onto a spreadsheet. On January 8th the day after I stop excepting participants, I will do a random number generator to pick the winning participants.

I will be giving away 5 of these coins so if you have not already done so get signed up and good luck!!

Is it the more missions you sign up for the more chances to win? ;) Hey then sign me up for another one. This guy is way too cute!!!! LOL

Cointest time!!!!

Is it the more missions you sign up for the more chances to win? ;) Hey then sign me up for another one. This guy is way too cute!!!! LOL

Actually yes, the more you sign up the more frequent your name will appear on the spreadsheet B) . Email me if you would like another B) .

I just sent out a batch of 14 emails. That pretty much catches me up except for the last three requests that were sent to me. I need to wait for a couple more people to sign up in order to match people. Will have your names emailed to you ASAP.

Haven't received my missions yet...will send another e-mail. Not sure what happened.

Steel City Babes

Email has been resent, please confirm once received.

1. Participating - Yes - 12/22/07

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

There is not a seeking list on the internet. I am interested in personal, country and event coins. Any coin I don't have would work. See my profile (List of Trackables Owned) for the coins I have in my collection.

Thank You!

Mission #1

1. Participating - Yes, email sent, Dec. 19, 2007

2. Received Name - Yes, got some sweet trades lined up for this one!

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Mission #2

1. Participating - Yes, email sent, Dec. 19, 2007

2. Received Name - Yes, worked out some trades as well, they'll be happy

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Best Regards,

Jason

1. Participating email sent

2. Received Name=received name, was out of town so now my research begins

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Still not 100% sure if Im sending out coins 1 at a time or sending 3 out in just the normal mission format?

Edited by oldnavy59

1. Participating email sent

2. Received Name=received name, was out of town so now my research begins

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Still not 100% sure if Im sending out coins 1 at a time or sending 3 out in just the normal mission format?

You send all three coins to one person all at the same time

I have a question about that WEGE coin... do we have to include such a coin in our packages? I would love to do so, and buying the coin itself would be OK, but if I order one shipping alone would cost me more than the coin :ph34r::unsure:

So do we handle the missions just like any other mission and the coin is optional, or is it kind of "must have"?

Edited by Steinwälzer

I have a question about that WEGE coin... do we have to include such a coin in our packages? I would love to do so, and buying coin itself would be OK, but if I order one shipping alone would cost me more than the coin :unsure::ph34r:

So do we handle the missions just like any other mission and the coin is optional, or is it kind of "must have"?

Hey Sabrina - Merry Christmas!

I took it as a special coin for mission participants (and anyone else) to get if they wanted one. I got one for each of the kids since they are doing a mission too. They just don't know it yet. :lol: I didn't think they were supposed to go in the packages unless you want to. :huh: What say you Dennis?

Nice looking coin.

Is that pronounced wedgie?

:unsure:

Yep :ph34r:

I have a question about that WEGE coin... do we have to include such a coin in our packages? I would love to do so, and buying coin itself would be OK, but if I order one shipping alone would cost me more than the coin :o:o

Hey Sabrina - Merry Christmas!

I took it as a special coin for mission participants (and anyone else) to get if they wanted one. I got one for each of the kids since they are doing a mission too. They just don't know it yet. ;) I didn't think they were supposed to go in the packages unless you want to. :lol: What say you Dennis?

Indeed Michele hit the nail on the head :huh: ! You are not required to add one of the coins as part of your mission.