White Elephant Geocoin Exchange

Damenace

That is THE cutest lil elephant!!

By the way, what do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

I'll answer later on... you guys guess!

Naomi :)

Eliphino :D

*ding ding ding! Dang, FH, you were fast! :unsure::ph34r::cool:

Rhant (pronounced rant!) :D;)

LB4T, good guess, lol! I think that should be the alternate answer, hehehe :D

I haven't come across THE e-mail address :unsure:

We were wondering also if it is to late to be included in the White Elephant. Whoever is hosting this could you please send us a message thru our profile to give us all details and if we can still participate as well.

Thanks sweetlife

Please stay tuned, no details have been given. A new email address will be listed shortly where you can join the mission.

Some time tomorrow, hopefully. :)

CF30

I'm going caching all day today. I sure hope I don't miss the sign up because of that!!! :lol:

:) Alright now that she is gone for the day, please see below for details on this mission!

:):)

You really didn't think I would do that did you?

Some time tomorrow, hopefully. :)

CF30

I'm going caching all day today. I sure hope I don't miss the sign up because of that!!! :lol:

:) Alright now that she is gone for the day, please see below for details on this mission!

:):)

Such a tease :D

Some time tomorrow, hopefully. :lol:

CF30

I'm going caching all day today. I sure hope I don't miss the sign up because of that!!! :ph34r:

:ph34r: Alright now that she is gone for the day, please see below for details on this mission!

:ph34r::D

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I'm back Dennis--are you off work yet?

Alright here is the deal. I know that a few of you may still be tapping your fingers and toes in anticipation. But here you go!

Coins are expected in 3 to 4 weeks. I really was hoping to launch this mission at the same time of the coins arrival.

In addition with a Mission already in progress, I want to be sure that everyone will be able to participate. So start saving your coins, recoup from the holidays and get ready for the White Elephant Geocoin Exchange.

December 17th, 2007 I will start taking reservations, I will leave the reservations open until January 6th, 2008, at which time names will be distributed.

Stay Tuned!!

Edited by Damenace

Some time tomorrow, hopefully. :lol:

CF30

I'm going caching all day today. I sure hope I don't miss the sign up because of that!!! :ph34r:

:ph34r: Alright now that she is gone for the day, please see below for details on this mission!

Good one, Damenace!

:ph34r::D

Alright here is the deal. I know that a few of you may still be tapping your fingers and toes in anticipation. But here you go!

Coins are expected in 3 to 4 weeks. I really was hoping to launch this mission at the same time of the coins arrival.

In addition with a Mission already in progress, I want to be sure that everyone will be able to participate. So start saving your coins, recoup from the holidays and get ready for the White Elephant Geocoin Exchange.

December 17th, 2007 I will start taking reservations, I will leave the reservations open until January 6th, 2008, at which time names will be distributed.

Stay Tuned!!

Yea I can go to bed now. :ph34r:

What a cute white elephant coin! This looks a bit complicated to me. I hope I understand it enough to participate.

Not meant to be complicated, you will send three and you will receive three :ph34r: . Do not go back and read the begining you are sure to be confused :ph34r: .

Edited by Damenace

What a cute white elephant coin! This looks a bit complicated to me. I hope I understand it enough to participate.

Not meant to be complicated,you send three you receive three :ph34r: . Do not go back and read the begining you are sure to be confused :ph34r: .

Thanks Damenace. Actually, that's exactly what I did (read from the beginning). Thanks for the reassurance.

Not meant to be complicated, you will send three and you will receive three :ph34r: . Do not go back and read the begining you are sure to be confused :ph34r: .

I think some of us may be confused by nature :lol: .

That would be 3 coins. :ph34r: 1 to 3 different people. but we wait with #1 to see if we want to keep it before sending #2 off . . .

Stay Tuned!!

Ok Dennis you must have ESP or something! I will be out of town on the 17th. Hmmm but should be able to find computer access somtime before the 8th!! Can't wait!!!

BTW: Did you know that Dec. 17th is my boyfriend, Strider(:D)'s Birthday? :D

CF30

I didn't know that :D , but I bet you didn't know mine was a couple days ago :D .

Happy birthday to Strider!

And I hope you had a happy birthday Dennis!

We have two December birthdays in the family: Lynda and Son #3

:D