Team Geocache Hockey Geocoin

Mr.Explorer3

Team Members so far

00-Tank Hounds

21-YemonYime

YemonYime and Tank Hounds, hope we can do a trade for each other's coins...home jersey? As you both have the numbers in the GC ID.

If the coins are being shipped by Mr.Explorer3, maybe he can take care of sorting any trades before he ships them so as to save everyone on multiple shipping costs for those that was to trade their jersey's for other jersey's. Just an idea.

Team Members so far

00-Tank Hounds

1-Mr.Explorer3

2-TraderDell

3-TeamSandDollar

4-mark&beth

5-Tethys C

6-Animals

7-Landsharkz

8-wilg

10-dflye

11-Jayman11

12CachingCoins

13-Al Caldazar

17-PSU Fan

19-Redwing_dave

21-YemonYime

22-j2d2

28-Tw3nty3ight

30-Geo Moose

34-S&G.Davison

50-MRJIFFY

68-LadeBear68

69-Team Everywhere

73-TheWanderingStars

77-Badge77

80-maverick_65g

99-res2100

If you want to be on the team e-mail your username, real name, jersey number wanted, quantity of each jersey(minimum 20 total), address, paypal address, and please make sure it is spelled correctly.

Added name.

Team Members so far

00-Tank Hounds

1-Mr.Explorer3

2-TraderDell

3-TeamSandDollar

4-mark&beth

5-Tethys C

6-Animals

7-Landsharkz

8-wilg

9-9key

10-dflye

11-Jayman11

12CachingCoins

13-Al Caldazar

15-swimmrguy

18-???

17-PSU Fan

19-Redwing_dave

21-YemonYime

22-j2d2

28-Tw3nty3ight

30-Geo Moose

34-S&G.Davison

50-MRJIFFY

68-LadeBear68

69-Team Everywhere

72-Jake - Team A.I.

73-The Wandering Stars

77-Badge77

80-maverick_65g

88-Islander1988

96-skinguy

99-res2100

If you want to be on the team e-mail your username, real name, jersey number wanted, quantity of each jersey(minimum 20 total), address, paypal address, and please make sure it is spelled correctly.

Sorry Chooch72 but "72" was already taken.

*edited to add a name*

Edited by Mr.Explorer3

Team Members so far

00-Tank Hounds

21-YemonYime

YemonYime and Tank Hounds, hope we can do a trade for each other's coins...home jersey? As you both have the numbers in the GC ID.

If the coins are being shipped by Mr.Explorer3, maybe he can take care of sorting any trades before he ships them so as to save everyone on multiple shipping costs for those that was to trade their jersey's for other jersey's. Just an idea.

Sure!

Team Members so far

00-Tank Hounds

1-Mr.Explorer3

2-<<<<<<<<<<<name removed from the team

3-TeamSandDollar

4-mark&beth

5-Tethys C

6-Animals

7-Landsharkz

8-wilg

9-9key

10-dflye

11-Jayman11

12CachingCoins

13-Al Caldazar

15-swimmrguy

18-Whitebear

17-PSU Fan

19-Redwing_dave

21-YemonYime

22-j2d2

28-Tw3nty3ight

30-Geo Moose

34-S&G.Davison

50-MRJIFFY

68-LadeBear68

69-Team Everywhere

72-Jake - Team A.I.

73-The Wandering Stars

77-Badge77

80-maverick_65g

88-Islander1988

96-skinguy

99-res2100

Again, please make sure you are commited so people know when a number is gone it is gone.

00-Tank Hounds

1-Mr.Explorer3

2-Spud502

3-TeamSandDollar

4-mark&beth

5-Tethys C

6-Animals

7-Landsharkz

8-wilg

9-9key

10-dflye

11-Jayman11

12CachingCoins

13-Whitebear

15-swimmrguy

17-PSU Fan

19-Redwing_dave

21-YemonYime

22-j2d2

23-Over The Edge

28-Tw3nty3ight

30-Geo Moose

34-S&G.Davison

50-MRJIFFY

68-LadeBear68

69-Team Everywhere

72-Jake - Team A.I.

73-The Wandering Stars

77-Badge77

80-maverick_65g

88-Islander1988

96-skinguy

99-res2100

Again, please make sure you are commited so people know when a number is gone it is gone.

Sign-up ending soon.

*edited to add name*

Edited by Mr.Explorer3

The big question in our mailbox is whether or not we're going to re-mint the Canada micro puck of playoff season fame.... and if folks can get it earlier this year... like along with their hockey jersey coins!

The answer is no and yes. We only made 500 of the original micro puck and we posted that number so that batch is history. Making the same puck would be lame and boring and we don't 'do' boring so ... Beaver Dude will be playing a different position this year and yes they'll be available at the same time as the Team Geocaching - Hockey coins <_< !

Beaver Dude has a couple of different shirts this year, but no numbers or names, sorry.

If you were sitting in my chair right now and looked over my left shoulder you would see the art on Chris' Mac. I should do a You Tube of art in progress!! Our kids (hockey fans) have been 'helping' him with pointers about Beaver Dude's position, gear, clothing and 'stuff' so this year's puck design is truly a Landsharkz Team design :rolleyes:

The big question in our mailbox is whether or not we're going to re-mint the Canada micro puck of playoff season fame.... and if folks can get it earlier this year... like along with their hockey jersey coins!

The answer is no and yes. We only made 500 of the original micro puck and we posted that number so that batch is history. Making the same puck would be lame and boring and we don't 'do' boring so ... Beaver Dude will be playing a different position this year and yes they'll be available at the same time as the Team Geocaching - Hockey coins :rolleyes: !

Great news! I'll be looking forward to seeing them!

00-Tank Hounds

1-Mr.Explorer3

2-Spud502

3-TeamSandDollar

4-mark&beth

5-Tethys C

6-Animals

7-Landsharkz

8-wilg

9-9key

10-dflye

11-Jayman11

12CachingCoins

13-Whitebear

15-swimmrguy

16-Stellar Jr.

17-PSU Fan

19-Redwing_dave

21-YemonYime

22-j2d2

23-Over The Edge

28-Tw3nty3ight

30-Geo Moose

34-S&G.Davison

38-goaliegirl38

50-MRJIFFY

68-LadeBear68

69-Team Everywhere

72-Jake - Team A.I.

73-The Wandering Stars

77-Badge77

80-maverick_65g

88-Islander1988

96-skinguy

99-res2100

We'll take #27 for our son BoKnowsCaching. He's two yrs. old and LOVES hockey. #27 for his favorite hockey player, Dennis Bonvie AHL record for penalty minutes. THANKS. Email with payment info on the way. By the way, GREAT idea for the auction. I'm a proud member of I.A.F.F. Local #104 in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Thanks for your help in MDA's "Filling the Boot".

Team members so far.

00-Tank Hounds

1-Mr.Explorer3

2-Spud502

3-TeamSandDollar

4-mark&beth

5-Tethys C

6-Animals

7-Landsharkz

8-wilg

9-9key

10-dflye

11-Jayman11

12CachingCoins

13-Whitebear

15-swimmrguy

16-Stellar Jr.

17-PSU Fan

19-Redwing_dave

21-YemonYime

22-j2d2

23-Over The Edge

27-BOKNOWSCACHING

28-Tw3nty3ight

30-Geo Moose

34-S&G.Davison

35-Team OleOmi

38-goaliegirl38

50-MRJIFFY

68-LadeBear68

69-Team Everywhere

72-Jake - Team A.I.

73-The Wandering Stars

77-Badge77

80-maverick_65g

88-Islander1988

96-skinguy

99-res2100

WooHoo! 37 team members so far.

Team members so far.

00-Tank Hounds

1-Mr.Explorer3

2-Spud502

3-TeamSandDollar

4-mark&beth

5-Tethys C

6-Animals

7-Landsharkz

8-wilg

9-9key

10-dflye

11-Jayman11

12CachingCoins

13-Whitebear

14-Islanders

15-swimmrguy

16-Stellar Jr.

17-PSU Fan

19-Redwing_dave

21-YemonYime

22-j2d2

23-Over The Edge

25-Team DrJeepStr

27-BOKNOWSCACHING

28-Tw3nty3ight

30-Geo Moose

33-El Lobo-630

34-S&G.Davison

35-Team OleOmi

38-goaliegirl38

50-MRJIFFY

66-SEWdaugh

68-LadeBear68

69-Team Everywhere

72-Jake - Team A.I.

73-The Wandering Stars

77-Badge77

80-maverick_65g

88-Islander1988

96-skinguy

99-res2100

WooHoo! 41 team members.

Team members so far.

00-Tank Hounds

1-Mr.Explorer3

2-Spud502

3-TeamSandDollar

4-mark&beth

5-Tethys C

6-Animals

7-Landsharkz

8-wilg

9-9key

10-dflye

11-Jayman11

12CachingCoins

13-Whitebear

14-Islanders

15-swimmrguy

16-Stellar Jr.

17-PSU Fan

19-Redwing_dave

21-YemonYime

22-j2d2

23-OverTheEdge

25-Team DrJeepStr

27-BOKNOWSCACHING

28-Tw3nty3ight

30-Geo Moose

32-creacher

33-El Lobo-630

34-S&G.Davison

35-Team OleOmi

38-goaliegirl38

50-MRJIFFY

66-SEWdaugh

68-LadeBear68

69-Team Everywhere

72-Jake - Team A.I.

73-The Wandering Stars

75-Tonibunny

77-Badge77

80-maverick_65g

88-Islander1988

92-?????

96-skinguy

99-res2100

Thanks to all who are joining the team.

*Edited for thanks.*

Edited by Mr.Explorer3

Invoice paid for 25 coins...

Is everything still on track to have these coins ready by the start of hockey season?

Will you be emailing everyone the artwork for their respective jerseys so we can make sure everything is correct? Are any sample coins being made?

Also some questions that I haven't seen answered yet:

Any custom colouring/finishes allowed?

For those that want to trade, can you facilitate those trades from your end so that we all don't have to reship the coins to each other?

...looking forward to getting these...The initial artwork looks really nice.

Invoice paid for 25 coins...

Is everything still on track to have these coins ready by the start of hockey season?

Will you be emailing everyone the artwork for their respective jerseys so we can make sure everything is correct? Are any sample coins being made?

Also some questions that I haven't seen answered yet:

For those that want to trade, can you facilitate those trades from your end so that we all don't have to reship the coins to each other?

...looking forward to getting these...The initial artwork looks really nice.

Paid invoice as well, ditto the questions above. :o

I too was thinking that individual colors could be a cool thing, but then I quickly realized that this is kinda supposed to be a team, in which everyone wears the same uniform.

I'd say for the sake of not killing Mr.Explorer3 with the burden of all the possible variations this time around, we should probably just follow his original plan.

Hey, if his idea catches on, we're the Original Team! We'll all have our jerseys retired and hung up in the rafters!

Team members so far.

00-Tank Hounds

1-Mr.Explorer3

2-Spud502

3-TeamSandDollar

4-mark&beth

5-Tethys C

6-Animals

7-Landsharkz

8-wilg

9-9key

10-dflye

11-Jayman11

12CachingCoins

13-Whitebear

14-Islanders

15-swimmrguy

16-Stellar Jr.

17-PSU Fan

19-Redwing_dave

21-YemonYime

22-j2d2

23-OverTheEdge

25-Team DrJeepStr

27-BOKNOWSCACHING

28-Tw3nty3ight

29-Scoutbound

30-Geo Moose

32-creacher

33-El Lobo-630

34-S&G.Davison

35-Team OleOmi

38-goaliegirl38

50-MRJIFFY

51-lake_wannabees

66-SEWdaugh

68-LadeBear68

69-Team Everywhere

72-Jake - Team A.I.

73-The Wandering Stars

75-Tonibunny

77-Badge77

80-maverick_65g

88-Islander1988

92-General Tupperware

96-skinguy

99-res2100

Thanks to all who are joining the team.

I too was thinking that individual colors could be a cool thing, but then I quickly realized that this is kinda supposed to be a team, in which everyone wears the same uniform.

I'd say for the sake of not killing Mr.Explorer3 with the burden of all the possible variations this time around, we should probably just follow his original plan.

Hey, if his idea catches on, we're the Original Team! We'll all have our jerseys retired and hung up in the rafters!

LOL! And I bet that after these come out, there will be significant interest in a second team.

Wow! 42 members!

At this time there will be no other colors. Yime was right, We are a team and will wear the same uniform.

If there is enough interest we may do a second run for personal colors in the first part of November but only for those people who are already on the team, no new members will be taken after we place our first order. Prices for the second run would be a bit higher.

Samples are expected the 14th of September and we will work on showing you what your name will look like on the jerseys. Please remember that longer names will be smaller print.

Thanks to all your work on this Mr.Explorer3, it is most appreciated. I feel like its the night before draft night with all the jerseys coming....lol.

Looking forward to them. Will trade a few of course, but am also looking forward to realeasing some of the coins to travel during the hockey season for some winter caching!

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

Ok team, here is what's happening... we're a team, we gonna' play like a team, and we're gonna' dress like a team :o . One color, one uniform. The opposition will cower in our presence (in fact I think they've already run away as I haven't seen any opposition)!

Samples:

Samples are expected to be here on approximately the 18th. We'll post photos as soon as we have the samples. Because names are still coming... we've had samples made in one name only. There will be no samples of the individually named coins.

Custom "Name" art:

If the samples look good, we'll approve production the same day. To do this we'll have to have all the personal "name" art ready to go... here is where you all come in. Mr Explorer3 has posted a cut-off date of Sept 7th. This date is firm. This weekend I'll be preparing the personal "name" art for all the coins. By Monday, we'll post images of the art on our website and you can check for accuracy. We'll put a link on our home page and link directly to the art on this forum (we're waiting to hear from Eartha to make sure this is ok). We'll post a cut off date for feedback, but you can expect it to be about three of four days. You'll be required to e-mail us with confirmation of correctness or corrections prior to the cut-off date. Then off to production. The reason for this method of name confirmation is because we can then take responsibility for correctness. If you confirm your name as being correct, and it is produced differently from your approved art, we will take responsibility for ensuring you receive replacements that are done correctly. Mr. Explorer3 has set this up (and done a fine job if I don't say so myself), but does not need to be responsible for things link your name being spelled right.

Shipping and Trades:

We are handling all shipping for Mr. Explorer3. We are doing this for two reasons. 1. because we're good at it and we can save Mr. Explorer3 a big headache by dealing with it for him. 2. It means the coins are less expensive because there is no massive shipment of coins required from us to him. We will be shipping coins domestically... from Victoria to Canadian customers and from our US distribution center in Port Angeles for our US customers. This means no duty, no international shipping rates, and fast delivery. The only down side is that it also means no prepackaged trades. Prepackaging the trades would be a logistical nightmare, especially considering that we are drop shipping half the coins to Canada and half to the US. We could get the mint to pre-do the trades, but I think we'd hear them scream in agony and despair from here, and it would be REALLY hard to pre-organize it all. Long story short... you'll have to do your own trades on this one, sorry.

So team... it's really important that we all do our part to make sure this comes off fast and accurate. We expect you to be checking back here for news and checking your art when its ready. Training camp will begin as soon as the jerseys are ready, we expect you to have your skates sharp and be in top form. BTW... I've heard from a guy named Beaver Dude... he wants to play in goal ;-)

Chris

So team... it's really important that we all do our part to make sure this comes off fast and accurate. We expect you to be checking back here for news and checking your art when its ready. Training camp will begin as soon as the jerseys are ready, we expect you to have your skates sharp and be in top form. BTW... I've heard from a guy named Beaver Dude... he wants to play in goal ;-)

Chris

SlapShot_HansonBrothers.jpg

OK Coach, we're ready!!! B)

Edited by creacher