Team Geocache Hockey Geocoin

Mr.Explorer3

The item in the middle of res2100's photo is the trackable Canada Micro Puck - Shut Out! with Beaver Dude wearing the Team Geocaching Hockey Jersey colours. This is so XLE - the only folks getting a trackable puck with Beaver Dude in these colours are the folks who signed onto the Team jerseys. All the rest of the micro pucks this year are black, red and white.

The Canadians (like res2100) and International folk got the gift with their coin shipments because the pucks all came here. The US pucks are coming separately once I get them all labeled and mailed.

I wish the US could have received at the same time, because now you're seeing them and thinking you were left out :( . No worries, he'll be in the US eventually :(

Thank you for your very happy comments now you're getting your jerseys; we love the way these turned out too. MrExplorer3 did a fabulous job of getting the initial design created and organizing it all before handing it all over to us.

The item in the middle of res2100's photo is the trackable Canada Micro Puck - Shut Out! with Beaver Dude wearing the Team Geocaching Hockey Jersey colours. This is so XLE - the only folks getting a trackable puck with Beaver Dude in these colours are the folks who signed onto the Team jerseys. All the rest of the micro pucks this year are black, red and white.

The Canadians (like res2100) and International folk got the gift with their coin shipments because the pucks all came here. The US pucks are coming separately once I get them all labeled and mailed.

I wish the US could have received at the same time, because now you're seeing them and thinking you were left out :( . No worries, he'll be in the US eventually :(

Thank you for your very happy comments now you're getting your jerseys; we love the way these turned out too. MrExplorer3 did a fabulous job of getting the initial design created and organizing it all before handing it all over to us.

Sweet! That's something coming seperate i take it?

Jayman11

Awesome!!!

Chris and Helen - you guys totally ROCK! :(:laughing::(

WooHoo!! I can't wait.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I think we will take The Cup this year.

Number 5 scored in Calgary. More thanks to mr.Explorer3 and Landsharkz for some great work. I also picked up a set of Landsharkz jerseys :)

Already traded jerseys with j2d2 at an event last night and have a few of the team on a list to trade with - TSD, Islander1988 - I think there was one or two others. Let me know what colour - I'll take any of the three.

GAME ON!!! :)

...and thanks to Landsharkz for the great XXXXLE Beaver Dude Goalie

Woo hoo! Just heard from my wife that my coins arrived today. The family is meeting up with me later today (for the GAG11 event in Ottawa) so they will be able to make their debut this weekend.

Thanks again for all the work that went into this project. A great idea!

Edited by swimmrguy

Is this the Final Team Roster??? I know that several players are looking to make trades. I have not received my sweaters yet, but want to be sure that there is a list where people know the actual coins out there.

Thanks,

PSU Fan (#17)

00-Tank Hounds

1-Mr.Explorer3

2-Spud502

3-TeamSandDollar

4-mark&beth

5-Tethys C

6-Animals

7-Landsharkz

8-wilg

9-9key

10-dflye

11-Jayman11

12CachingCoins

13-Whitebear

14-Islanders

15-swimmrguy

16-Stellar Jr.

17-PSU Fan

19-Redwing_dave

21-YemonYime

22-j2d2

23-OverTheEdge

25-Team DrJeepStr

27-BOKNOWSCACHING

28-Tw3nty3ight

29-Scoutbound

30-Geo Moose

32-creacher

33-El Lobo-630

34-S&G.Davison

35-Team OleOmi

38-goaliegirl38

50-MRJIFFY

51-lake_wannabees

66-SEWdaugh

68-LadeBear68

69-Team Everywhere

72-Jake - Team A.I.

73-The Wandering Stars

75-Tonibunny

77-Badge77

80-maverick_65g

88-Islander1988

92-General Tupperware

94 - Theotokos

96-skinguy

99-res2100

Edited by PSU Fan

Awesome coin - wish I'd been able to afford to be in on it, but I had just reordered GeoTags and some new GeoJellies, so there was no way :)

But I would love to get some of these - so anyone want to trade? I would be particularly interested in #17.

Keewee-

I am not able to look at your trading list, as my work internet filters out "hobbies" websites, but I would think that we should be able to find something that I would want / need. I am hoping that my #17 PSU Fan coins arrive today. My seeking list is my signature. I will let you know once I get the coins and see your list.

Regards,

PSU Fan

Team Geocache #17

Is this the Final Team Roster??? I know that several players are looking to make trades. I have not received my sweaters yet, but want to be sure that there is a list where people know the actual coins out there.

Thanks,

PSU Fan (#17)

00-Tank Hounds

1-Mr.Explorer3

2-Spud502

3-TeamSandDollar

4-mark&beth

5-Tethys C

6-Animals

7-Landsharkz

8-wilg

9-9key

10-dflye

11-Jayman11

12CachingCoins

13-Whitebear

14-Islanders

15-swimmrguy

16-Stellar Jr.

17-PSU Fan

19-Redwing_dave

21-YemonYime

22-j2d2

23-OverTheEdge

25-Team DrJeepStr

27-BOKNOWSCACHING

28-Tw3nty3ight

29-Scoutbound

30-Geo Moose

32-creacher

33-El Lobo-630

34-S&G.Davison

35-Team OleOmi

38-goaliegirl38

50-MRJIFFY

51-lake_wannabees

66-SEWdaugh

68-LadeBear68

69-Team Everywhere

72-Jake - Team A.I.

73-The Wandering Stars

75-Tonibunny

77-Badge77

80-maverick_65g

88-Islander1988

92-General Tupperware

94 - Theotokos

96-skinguy

99-res2100

Actually there is 1 other player.... Beaver Dude is #101. There are 3 of those coins in existence. As well as this coin being a very cool group coin, it's also about raising money for the Fireman's Boot Fund at IAFF Local 187. Chris and I dressed Beaver Dude in #101 to help increase the value of the auction set. I'll see if we can upload a photo of his jersey later tonight.

ALSO... Chris and I have sold all our sets except 2 to raise funds for our own municipality's Fireman's Boot Fund so we aren't entertaining any further trade offers.