Team Geocache Hockey Geocoin

Mr.Explorer3

Landsharkz,

What's the status on these coins?

The mint gave us a shipment date of October 5th... I'm trying to get it bumped up but it's a large and complex job so I'm walking a fine line between wanting them before GCF and wanting them made flawlessly. Bottom line is we may not be able to rush perfection and I may have to mail them to you GT instead of hand deliver them.

Landsharkz,

The mint gave us a shipment date of October 5th... I'm trying to get it bumped up but it's a large and complex job so I'm walking a fine line between wanting them before GCF and wanting them made flawlessly. Bottom line is we may not be able to rush perfection and I may have to mail them to you GT instead of hand deliver them.

Thanks for the prompt reply -- hope they can be ready by Geocoinfest...

Landsharkz,

The Team Geocaching - Hockey coins have NOT shipped from the mint yet so there's no way that we'll have them in two days. When I said the mint gave us a shipment date of Oct 5, that means that's the day they get put on the UPS plane from Hong Kong. Sorry folks. We did ask them to hurry them along, but like I said before it's a fine line between quick and perfect. The Goalie won't be dressed in time either if anyone's wondering how Beaver Dude's coming along.

Straight from the mint... "real sorry to your customer for late due to the content is complicated, we need more time to finish it. The ship date can be on Thursday".

We've told them they are welcome to put everyone else's coins on hold until the Hockey Jersey coins are finished! :D

Edited by Landsharkz

Straight from the mint... "real sorry to your customer for late due to the content is complicated, we need more time to finish it. The ship date can be on Thursday".

We've told them they are welcome to put everyone else's coins on hold until the Hockey Jersey coins are finished! ;)

or they can give some xtras in a super duper rare metal for free! :ph34r:

Jayman11

The mint moves in on a breakaway...goes to the backhand...forehand...fakes the shot and then lets a snapshot go and........ooooooooooooh it's off the crossbar :santa:

We'll have them for playoffs for sure

Since you live in Calgary, let's hope you get them BEFORE the playoffs :santa:

FORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

I would like to thank everyone for their patience on this project. When you turn the project over to the mint there is no control over timing. I really wish it would have been here by now but as Landsharkz states, quality is better than speed.

I hope to hear that we are getting them shipped from the mint before the weekend.

Tomorrow in the daylight we'll take photos.

FYI... we've activated one of each colour just because we could :D ; the tracking numbers and codes are in our system and working fine.

The icon isn't live yet, but it's in good hands (Bryan's) :wub::D

Our shipping centre in Port Angeles had most all of the US orders labelled today by 2pm so I wouldn't be surprised if they all got out the door too.