The "It's My Birthday" Cointest

keewee

Where I am, today (August 17th) is my birthday! - and is for another 15.8 hours.

So wish me well, tell me a joke or just let me know whats happening in you neck of the woods and you could win one of three coins I'm offering up.

What's on I offer? Well first of all is a keewee 2-tone Kiwi Fruit GeoJellie. Next will be a keewee 2007 GeoTag, and finally will be a keewee sigitem (hand made token - I've just finished a new batch to send out to those I owes some to).

I may offer up more than just these 3... in fact I probably will... let see how generous I get on my birthday :grin:

Winners will be chosen totally at random.

Cheers,

Craig

PS - to all those who were sending me a Yime or 2005 Compass Rose or other VHTF coins, I'll be checking my mailbox later and will let you know if they arrived safely! :grin: ...dreams are still free, aren't they?

Happy Happy Birthday Craig. :D:D

Hope all your wishes come true!

Did you get my follow up email earlier in the week? My mail has been getting throttled at receiver end. Too many emails about trades I guess. LMK if we can finalize details. Maybe I will throw you in a birthday present in the package from me.

OK, everytime I like at Big John's avatar I think the photo is of a hand with the index finger pointing straight out. And there's a face drawn on - 2 eyes and a smile. Can't believe that's not what it is. :grin: I only just discovered that a couple weeks back when I saw a bigger picture of the avatar. But I still think it is a face finger pointing at me. :grin::grin::D Happy Birthday!

Edited by GPX Navigators

DISCLAIMER: Not a contest entry (I am still patiently waiting for one of keewee's handmade sig items.)

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear keewee :grin::grin::D

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah - I have it right here in front of me... it is one of the new batch... and I'l let you in on a little secret - they're better than the first batches... something happens to them when they are in the dark!! :grin:

It will be in the post next week - I promise.

OK i will There many deaf joke pass along from pass .... some will offer other .. please don't take it peroral..

ok all three deaf men that in russian ....

one men he white and enilsh

other men he black and enlish

other one he (i am not sure the storis)

all three about to dies all russian have gun front of them ....

one russian say any last reuquets .... he say yeah ANd sign " EARTHQURAKE " all russian sacre and ran back .... he say they all are idiot . himslef got out ....

one russian say any last reuquets .... he say yeah ANd sign " HURRINCE " all russian sacre and ran back .... he say they all are idiot . himslef got out ....

last men say himslef they did left mean i can do it too ....

one russian say any last reuquets .... he say yeah ANd sign " FIRES" and russian shot him

Get my joke ? Fire like burn but russain thought fire mean shoot !

Want to hear Deaf Joke ?

Sure, why not.

Oh, and for being the first person to post I'm going to send you a 2-tone Kiwi Fruit GeoJellie too!! (Man - I'm being this generous, this early on! I won't have any coins left by the end of the day!)

Send me you name and address thru my profile.

I just got back from New Zealand and it was amazing!!!! We were only in the Northern part of North Island (Aukland, Rotorua) but it was amazing. I was surprised at how cold it was, and wasnt really prepared for the wetness, as i tried to pack light for my 3 week trip. I didnt get any chance to geocache either, which stunk, but i still had a great time. I spent a day with a family that was really interested by GPS, and we went to their 600 acre farm and moved some cows around. not somehting i would normaly get to do in Rochester NY. We climbed Mt. Mong-Gi-new-ee (no clue how to spell it) in the pouring rain too. I'm still getting adjusted to the time difference, and i've slept until noon every day this week. Im ready to go back!!!

Not good at jokes, just sitting here reading these cointests because until after Christmas I won't be able to afford any to buy myself lol. And listening to my 6 yr old telling me about her day at school. It has only been back for a week today and she is really enjoying her year in 1st grade.

We had a really high heat index here and I am beginning to wander about the bus ride when she got off the bus her backpack was very very (berry hey it is a Strawberry shortcake one) warm.

enough rambling

Happy Birthday hope you have a totally enjoyable one!

Happy birfday, keewee!!! :grin:

Here's a joke for ya:

An old woman hears a knock on her door and goes to answer it. When she opens the door, a salesman is standing there.

"Hello!" said the salesman. "I am here to show you the latest innovation in vacuum cleaners!"

"I don't need a new vacuum cleaner, son, but thank you," the woman said as she closed the door.

The door knocks again, and the old woman opens it and there is that salesman again!

"Excuse me, ma'am–" the salesman said, but before he could finish the old woman shouted, "I DON'T NEED A NEW VACUUM CLEANER!"

She tried to close the door, but the salesman wedged his foot into the door so it wouldn't close.

"Ma'am, this really is a great vacuum," he said as he dumped a pail of horse manure on her carpet. "I'm so confident in this machine that I'll personally eat anything this vacuum doesn't pick up!"

The old woman looked at him and said, "You better start eating then. My power has been out for three days."

:grin:

Edited by Arthur & Trillian

At age 4 success is . . . not peeing in your pants.

At age 12 success is . . . having friends.

At age 17 success is . . . having a drivers license.

At age 35 success is . . . having money.

At age 50 success is . . . having money.

At age 70 success is . . . having a drivers license.

At age 75 success is . . . having friends.

At age 80 success is . . . not peeing in your pants

Happy Birthday KeeWee! :grin:

I really hope your day is going better than mine!

Today was supposed to be the last day at my present duty station BUT before I could leave....

My personnel record, which I have to have to transfer, somehow got lost!

I stopped on the way in this morning for a FTF. YEah ME!

When my record was finally found and I left for my going away party things were looking up again.

After lunch and a nice little get together, I went to get in my car only to find my passenger side window busted out on my car. It is completely shattered. Almost $200 to fix :grin:

Seems the landscape crew that was working around lunchtime was a bit careless and threw a rock into my window thus shattering it. Rather than sticking around to own up to the damage, they left!

Now I am stuck with trying to find out if it was the city landscape crew or the private crew working for the restaurant I was in. The restaurant says their landscapers were not there today and so far the city is saying the same thing! This despite the fact I saw a guy spraying weed killer on the property!

And I won $3 on a lottery ticket :grin:

Congrats DH! Yo won one! :grin:

Great song LB4T. :D

Happy almost Birthday Moop! :grin:

Fun stuff. :grin:

THE SILENT TREATMENT

A man and his wife were having problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.

Suddenly, the man realised that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM 'He left it where he knew she would find it. The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00AM and he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up." Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.

WIFE VS. HUSBAND

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to

an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of

mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied , "in-laws."

WOMEN'S REVENGE

Cash, check or charge?" I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.

As she fumbled for her wallet I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.

"So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked.

"No," she replied, " but my husband refused to come shopping with me,

and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally."

W O R D S

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day...30,000 to a man's 15,000. The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men... The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"

Ok other deaf jokes

OK this will laugh you out .... this very old stoires

One men ready to bulid home . he need to cut the tree . he grab the ax.

he look and look for best tree and He say biggest tree . and he ax till tree fall and it does and he yell timber and tree did fell .. he spot other one ... he keep ax and ax and ax when tree about to fall He yell TIMBER and tree still rock ... he ax some more and more till it get small .. about to fall He yell Timber .... seem tree will not fall and he chop til size of tooth pick and he yell Timber and still not fall ... he saw tree sweat bad... deaf person saw and tap his should and he sign to him " silly you tree work very hard and now watch me .T.I.M.B.E.R" as he spell to tree .... finally tree fall ! why the tree fall as he done with fingerspell as timber man puzzle ... he ask him how he do that " told in paper . " that tree is deaf !"

Edited by deafhunt

Aren't Leo's wonderful generous caring people. I think so! Happy Birthday and many more birthdays. coins, and caches to come!

Happy Birthday!

Bonne Fete!

L‡ breithe mhaith agat!

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Chronia Pola!

Buon Compleanno!

Feliz Cumpleanos!

PS My birthday is Aug 21.