Cointest

MustangJoni

I'm actually going to award two coins for this one.

Aerosmith has been my favorite band since I was a very young child. My big brother had all their 8 tracks.

Pengo Family and RCDispatchersx2, email me with your addresses. You both posted in the same minute. These coins should be here in a couple of weeks, and I will send them out to you!

Thanks for playing everybody!

Edited by MustangJoni

ARGGHH!!! Darn that 15 minute time limit. Anyways Congrats to Pengo Family & RCDispatchers. Good Game by all. BTW what was the teachers name? Have a great day!

Aerosmith has been my favorite band since I was a very young child. My big brother had all their 8 tracks.

Pengo Family and RCDispatchersx2, email me with your addresses. These coins should be here in a couple of weeks, and I will send them out to you!

Pengo Family and RCDispatchersx2, email me with your addresses. You both posted in the same minute. These coins should be here in a couple of weeks, and I will send them out to you!

Thanks so much MJ!!! :grin::grin: I emailed you my addy.

Congrats to RCDispatchersx2 also!!

So, Joni, what is their favorite song that you like best :grin: ?

That is like asking me to choose a favorite child (I can, but don't) LOL

I think it would have to be "No More, No More" from Toys in the Attic.

I know what you mean!!! My daughter was fortunate to go see them at The Gorge a few years ago!!!

OH my! How shocking, I was just rechecking this thread and saw that Pengofamily had posted it before me, didn't see it was at the exact same time how weird!

Joni this is our first coin ever! And a story about it for you. Just the other day when you posted the thread about them being made I told my husband how I wish I could get one because us dispatchers are always joking that our units expect us to read minds. So we sometimes get smart and say things like "Let me check my Crystal ball" or "sorry my Crystal ball is broken at them moment"

emailing with addy and calling my partner in crime to tell her the good news!

Thanks again

One of my fav songs is Jaded! But love them all around.

Edited by RCDispatchersx2

OH my! How shocking, I was just rechecking this thread and saw that Pengofamily had posted it before me, didn't see it was at the exact same time how weird!

Joni this is our first coin ever! And a story about it for you. Just the other day when you posted the thread about them being made I told my husband how I wish I could get one because us dispatchers are always joking that our units expect us to read minds. So we sometimes get smart and say things like "Let me check my Crystal ball" or "sorry my Crystal ball is broken at them moment"

Thanks again

I love stories like that! Thanks!

I think GC has gone down, because I dont have your email yet. I'll contact you later if it doesn't come through!

Thanks again

I love stories like that! Thanks!

I think GC has gone down, because I dont have your email yet. I'll contact you later if it doesn't come through!

I've got it now! Thanks!