large cache containers

This is the largest cache I know of.... Iron Mountain TB Hotel

I've not done it cos every time I go down the M6, and plan to do it, it's peeing down, or I don't have the listsing.

Once I asked Bargee if I'd find it easily... Bargee is NOT a small bloke, and his response was "Hazel... I could sleep in it!!" I really must get around to doing it!

Its that large I look for it everytime time I drive past. Im sure I spotted it once while I still on the motorway!!

Edinburgh Walker has placed 2 in Edinburgh. Look at the pictures and you can see the size. One has got it's fair share of DNF's to. It's that well hidden.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f21f6&log=y

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...87cc9&log=y

Is this possibly the biggest one in the UK?

Haylin (sitting on oil drum cache) and Haggis Hunter

cache.jpg

Edited by Firth of Forth

Is this possibly the biggest one in the UK?

Possibly, but it would have stiff competition from GCTK7X

be6bf66b-fc93-45aa-9b1e-0c39168e8c92.jpg

The drum may have it for volume but the box is longer (or taller if you stand it on end).

It was surprisingly difficult to find.

I was offered one of these. It was huge. I wasn't sure if I could get somewhere where it could be protected from the elements. So I turned it down. :lol::lol:

This is truly a huge cache! Biggest I've ever come across in three years!

This is the largest cache I know of.... Iron Mountain TB Hotel

I've not done it cos every time I go down the M6, and plan to do it, it's peeing down, or I don't have the listsing.

Once I asked Bargee if I'd find it easily... Bargee is NOT a small bloke, and his response was "Hazel... I could sleep in it!!" I really must get around to doing it!

Its that large I look for it everytime time I drive past. Im sure I spotted it once while I still on the motorway!!

The largest one in Wiltshire just has to be the large blue 130 litre container at 'Wiltshire Industry' GCMJE4. It is very big and was full of exciting swaps ranging from back packs to key rings...One certainly had to watch out for muggles getting it out of it's hiding place and putting it back. :):o

Bad news I am afraid.. LittleYokel and I popped by to drop a TB off at Iron Mountain GCP63E to find the box stolen and the contents strewn around on the ground.. We recovered the TB's enclosed and did CITO of the close area.. Great pity as this was a HUGE ammo box and was handy for droppin off TB's when passing.