Magellan Geocache Manager Problems

I just got a reply to a question I sent Magellan about using the Magellan/Vista combination; not good new unfortunately...

They said none of their software/hardware is configured for Vista.

Now I've got Topo installed and I've got a few others as well but haven't had time to go and check to make sure they work; I wonder if they do (I'll do that this afternoon after work).

Does anyone have Vista and know a work around?

I haven't a clue...

Help,

Chaz

I just got a reply to a question I sent Magellan about using the Magellan/Vista combination; not good new unfortunately...

They said none of their software/hardware is configured for Vista.

Now I've got Topo installed and I've got a few others as well but haven't had time to go and check to make sure they work; I wonder if they do (I'll do that this afternoon after work).

Does anyone have Vista and know a work around?

I haven't a clue...

Help,

Chaz

not that it helps you now, but the upcoming VantagePoint software (free) coming out when the new Tritons are released is being rumored as a vista compliant app. It sounds like the mapsend lite program + and is listed as being compatible with our now out-of-date eXplorist models. Sorry - I haven't made the leap to Vista yet...