Vista HCx: Geocache Setup menu

Under the "Geocache Setup" menu there's an option for "Calendar Entry When Found", Yes/No. I have it set to "Yes", but I've never seen a geocache entry display the date I found it, which would likely be on the data page for that waypoint (cache). Am I misunderstanding what this option does, or is this another bug?

When you have it set up like that there will be a button to press once you do find teh cache and it will then log the date and time you did so. This allows you to go back after several days or even weeks and log your finds online without having to have to remember when you found them.

Under the "Geocache Setup" menu there's an option for "Calendar Entry When Found", Yes/No. I have it set to "Yes", but I've never seen a geocache entry display the date I found it, which would likely be on the data page for that waypoint (cache). Am I misunderstanding what this option does, or is this another bug?

set it to on then when you register found it on the cache check out the date in the calendar and that cache should be registered as posted it enables you to go on a trip then flick back through the calendar and check out all the caches visited.

hope that helps you