A PodCacher geocoin?

JJG10101

I've had to go deep, deep under-cover. Very covert, area 51, stealth, black-ops missions to get these photos.

I'll TRY to post a new pic a day at this site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/humph710/

Check back for more.

[sent via my shoe-phone]

Do you have a Cone of Silence? (You will need to be 50 years old to understand this one!)

Get Smart was a way cool show. Everything Mel Brooks is involved with is funny!

and im way under 50!! just barely over 30..

I've had to go deep, deep under-cover. Very covert, area 51, stealth, black-ops missions to get these photos.

I'll TRY to post a new pic a day at this site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/humph710/

Check back for more.

[sent via my shoe-phone]

Do you have a Cone of Silence? (You will need to be 50 years old to understand this one!)

I guess thanks to TV Land and nick at nite

Check back for more.

[sent via my shoe-phone]

I guess thanks to TV Land and nick at nite

Nope! I used to watch get Smart on tv in the day when i was home sick from school. i think it came on like 10am or so on regular tv. Also Gidget, The Flying Nun, I Love Lucy, Andy Griffith, Happy Days. blah blah

NOW, on nick at night (used to only be a few hours a night before tv land and such) My 3 Sons, Car 54, Doby Gillis, The Patty Duke show, Mr. ED, and im sure others i cannot think of right now.

I only have very basic cable, so I dont get all that stuff now, i rarely watch tv anymore.

I have to say I really like all of this roundabout way of trying to get a coin. It's much more interesting than just trying to get on some website that's getting slammed with requests and hoping to get "your" coins. I think more people should make ordering their coins this interesting.

Your name is on a temporary reservation list. You will need to listen to show 120 (to be released Sept 3rd) for the next instructions.

Be sure to listen, there will be specific, time-sensitive directions that you will need to follow.

I just hope it is not too time sensitive, in case I do not get to the show on Monday.

Gee, I sure hope this is a trackable coin. Could someone in the know let me know?

Yes their coins are trackable. We are fotunate enough to have their previous one....not sure if it will have a custom icon or if it will still be the generic personal geocoin one. :) Hope this helps!!

Can't wait for Monday's show!!!! :)B)