Help! Need tech support-

SuperDiggers

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: type

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: type]

System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(Type type, String key, String script, Boolean addScriptTags) +2123599

System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(Type type, String key, String script) +14

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.BuildCachePage() +25644

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +80

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1832

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +561

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

I am having the same trouble as well, since I am computer illiterate and have perpetually case of HUA anyway I have no idea what to do....The message is the same on my computer:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Value cannot be null.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: type]

System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(Type type, String key, String script, Boolean addScriptTags) +2123599

System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(Type type, String key, String script) +14

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.BuildCachePage() +25644

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +80

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1832

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +561

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

This should no longer be an issue

I get this info on the screen when I try to download a waypoint. <pasted below>

Is this part of the same problem or am I screwed up? :surprise:

Thanks!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <loc version="1.0" src="Groundspeak">

- <waypoint>

- <name id="GCY1CN">

- <![CDATA[ #1 or #2 by the5Bucks

]]>

</name>

<coord lat="38.660933" lon="-120.959933" />

<type>Geocache</type>

<link text="Cache Details">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCY1CN</link>

</waypoint>

</loc>