The Paperclip Cointest

tsunrisebey

Here's the deal....

This is your last chance to win an AE Earth Turtle (a perfectly good one, lol). I have already given away/auctioned in some fashion 4 of them and then 3 or 4 of the blemished ones. With the enormous amount of requests to trade or purchase this version, there is no way I can accomodate/make happy those who would like this version. I've given it alot of thought and the rest will be used to earn $$$ for charities that are dear to my heart in some way or used for good causes. I currently have one on ebay for my local Humane Society. I'd rather see them put to good use :( I will however trade my version of the shiny gold (15 made) down the road.

This won't be easy and is based on luck. If you have already won a turtle via silent auction/or cointest, please allow someone else to win this. You can still play but should you win, you will have to designate who receives the coin.

I have a container full of small paperclips (metal). There is more than 1 but less than 750. :surprise: You will need to just GUESS how many you think are in the container, nope there isn't going to be a picture. I am however going to email Glenn721 with the answer, so no one thinks I'm being biased in this contest (sorry Glenn, you can't play, lol). This may take 1 day or 1 week to get right, I have no idea but I will post clues randomly, so you'll have to look for them.

RULES:

*** 1 guess every 10 minutes.

*** You must have at least 3 guesses before you can win. ( It's not fair that others do the leg work and then someone comes in and posts a correct guess, this rule will hopefully eliminate that.) In the event that someone guesses correctly before they have 3 guesses posted, I will not post that they are correct. What I will do is wait for a certain amount of time to go by and post a clue that the correct answer has been posted already, you will have to figure out the quickest who posted the correct guess.

*** I have final say on winner.

If you have questions, go ahead an post them, I'll answer as I see them.

Good Luck!

~tsun :D

edit for spelling

littleguy3.jpg

Edited by tsunrisebey