Long lost caches?

mr.magoo

Some one should turn this list into a Challenge Series.

Funny you should say that.

I've started a somewhat informal competition in the CJG group Lonely Cache Club for those caches that fall within the the boundaries of I-195 and I-78

1 point for finding a Lonely Cache

.5 point for verifying the placement of a previously found cache. (or confirming that it's missing)

Couple of questions regarding the list, if you don't mind.

How Did you generate the List ?

A straight up PQ does not seem to do the trick. Is it GSAK generated. I kind of stopped using GSAK when all the paperless niceties were obtained from GPS mnfctr. Perhaps it would be a good thing to re visit as I always liked the program.

Couple of questions regarding the list, if you don't mind.

How Did you generate the List ?

A straight up PQ does not seem to do the trick. Is it GSAK generated. I kind of stopped using GSAK when all the paperless niceties were obtained from GPS mnfctr. Perhaps it would be a good thing to re visit as I always liked the program.

All done with GSAK. I use a filter for the dates and a macro to export the forum code.

If I wasn't completely lazy, I would create a button to do the whole thing with on click. Maybe if the Lonely Cache Challenge thing gets some interest. :)