Vacation Coin Trades

Cornerstone4

We will be spending a week next month in Williamsburg, VA. We will be there from the 4th to the 11th. My family will kill me if I spend too much time caching, but I was wondering if there were any collectors in the area? We will be in NYC the 2nd and 3rd, but I don't think I will have time to meet up with anyone there. We will actually be staying just over the river in NJ, but we are going to do a whirlwind tour of Manhattan and then get out! :(

We will be spending a week next month in Williamsburg, VA. We will be there from the 4th to the 11th. My family will kill me if I spend too much time caching, but I was wondering if there were any collectors in the area? We will be in NYC the 2nd and 3rd, but I don't think I will have time to meet up with anyone there. We will actually be staying just over the river in NJ, but we are going to do a whirlwind tour of Manhattan and then get out! :(

Too bad you won't be there the 1st. One of our favorite events is happening, the Hampton Roads annual event. There will be tons of collectors there that day.

Too bad you won't be there the 1st. One of our favorite events is happening, the Hampton Roads annual event. There will be tons of collectors there that day.

Bummer!

We actually land in DC on the 1st, but we are heading North for a few days first. Lot's of miles the first few days, then just kicking back the rest of the time

Hi Cornerstone!

OMG!! Williamsburg is only about 20min. from where we live! We live on the southern tip of the peninsula! Come on down! We will be GLAD to take you on a whirlwind tour of local caches! :( (Including some of our Ditti's! LOL!! Check our caches hidden! :blink: )

Excellent! I'd love to meet you!