Wooden GeoCoins

TV-dude

I worked for Channel 15 here in Phoenix and I lost two dear friends in the news helicopter crash a few weeks ago. I would like to find a company that I can get a hundred or so wooden coins made and number with a pic of our chopper and the names of those killed on the coin. I have the artwork of the TV stations Chopper so would like it colored.

Anyone have reccomendations?

I know this sounds a bit morbid but the photog and I talked caching and the pilot thought it was a good thing to do. So this is my little tip of the hat to their interest.

Greg

TV-Dude

I worked for Channel 15 here in Phoenix and I lost two dear friends in the news helicopter crash a few weeks ago. I would like to find a company that I can get a hundred or so wooden coins made and number with a pic of our chopper and the names of those killed on the coin. I have the artwork of the TV stations Chopper so would like it colored.

I know this sounds a bit morbid but the photog and I talked caching and the pilot thought it was a good thing to do. So this is my little tip of the hat to their interest.

Greg

TV-Dude

As a resident of the valley as well, I'm sure we could work out a good deal with you for your coins at our site (geocoins.net). We were all affected by the collision of the two helicopters and the loss of the four occupants (2 per helicopter for those who might be wondering).

The only thing we can't do is colorize the coins for you. Our coins are created on a laser, so the lines and colored areas are created by burning the wood away.

We would however be proud to work with you for a discounted price for something that affected us as well as you.

Brian Allen

GeoCoins.net

Greg

TV-Dude

As a resident of the valley as well, I'm sure we could work out a good deal with you for your coins at our site (geocoins.net). We were all affected by the collision of the two helicopters and the loss of the four occupants (2 per helicopter for those who might be wondering).

The only thing we can't do is colorize the coins for you. Our coins are created on a laser, so the lines and colored areas are created by burning the wood away.

We would however be proud to work with you for a discounted price for something that affected us as well as you.

Brian Allen

GeoCoins.net

These guys do a fine job, you couldn't go wrong with them. ;)