Anyone using Sprint Mogul?

I'm on alltel, using the same phone as the mogul.

Currently I am using an array of software. Each has its pros and cons.

These programs can interface to a gps and navigate via the mogul:

Geoscout from woodpecker software

I use this the most. There is a slight learning curve though.

Smache

I used to use this until discovering geoscout. I really like certain features of ot still though.

Sprint is apparently officially unlocking the built-in gps chip in the mogul soon. I am using a "leaked" version of the gps rom. Time will tell how well it works for geocaching. Right now it seems to not be very suitable, except for static location, or highway navigation.

Other than those. I usually use the wap version of the geocaching website. I find it very handy.

I have the Sprint Mogul and I love it!! I am using cache mate it initially takes a few minutes to upload my 2500+ caches but after the initial upload it works great.

On a second note the mogul is getting ready for a new firmware upgrade that activates the internal GPS there is a test ROM now with the activated GPS. With this you can go paperless and use the phone to find the cache it also works with Google earth “maps” so you can see exactly where you are etc

I Love it I Love it I Love it!!!!

cache_mate.JPGgoogle_earth.JPG