Do you feel LUCKY?

tsunrisebey

:) Thanks for the bday wishes, I turned 29 again, if I was doing any better, I'd be twins :) Pizza and Mud Pie for lunch, oh yum!

Ok winners are shown in pictures, blame the 9 year old and the 5 year old if you didn't get picked...I have to say that my niece was so excited over getting to pick a name and that someone was going to win something. My nephew didn't really care one way of the other...

First pick was:

AEw1.jpg

Lord Yatchman

Second pick was:

AEw2.jpg

NC Fiddler

Congrat's on being the lucky two picked.

~tsun :)

Edited by tsunrisebey

Is it my eyes? I can't read the second name. Even with my reading glasses.

:)Thanks for the bday wishes, I turned 29 again, if I was doing any better, I'd be twins :) Pizza and Mud Pie for lunch, oh yum!

Ok winners are shown in pictures, blame the 9 year old and the 5 year old if you didn't get picked...I have to say that my niece was so excited over getting to pick a name and that someone was going to win something. My nephew didn't really care one way of the other...

First pick was:

AEw1.jpg

Lord Yatchman

Second pick was:

AEw2.jpg

NC Fiddler

Is it my eyes? I can't read the second name. Even with my reading glasses.

:)Thanks for the bday wishes, I turned 29 again, if I was doing any better, I'd be twins :) Pizza and Mud Pie for lunch, oh yum!

First pick was:

AEw1.jpg

Lord Yatchman

Second pick was:

AEw2.jpg

NC Fiddler

Sorry, I suck at the pics inside, lol. I wrote the winners names on the bottom of the pics, it's NCFiddler for the second picture.