Unable to download Garmin WebUpdater

Is anybody else having this problem? I have been unable to download Garmin's WebUpdater software for over a week now. I see that other people have tried updates on new units in some of the etrex HCx threads, but that may mean that they already had WebUpdater installed.
What happens when you try to download it? Have you contacted Garmin?
Is anybody else having this problem? I have been unable to download Garmin's WebUpdater software for over a week now. I see that other people have tried updates on new units in some of the etrex HCx threads, but that may mean that they already had WebUpdater installed.
What happens when you try to download it? Have you contacted Garmin?

Once you click through their site to the page where you download WebUpdater:

In firefox, it gets as far as opening the little "downloads" window, but the progress bar never gets past "starting..."

In IE7, it just sits there while the little circle icon on the tab spins around, but it never gets anywhere.

I'll call Garmin on monday-- their support lines are apparently closed for the weekend. I figured it was just a transient fileserver problem, but it's gone on for quite a while now.