Famous autographs,log..

This one would be very had to confirm. You would first need to define what a famous person is. Then how would you match their cache name to their real name?

BTW - What's with a post with nothing but :)

I was laughing so much at what RK said I couldn't write anything else.... :) Edited by TrailGators

This one would be very had to confirm. You would first need to define what a famous person is. Then how would you match their cache name to their real name?

BTW - What's with a post with nothing but :)

What's Famous ?

I was thinking in terms of........when you make an appearance somewhere everyone looks at you and wants to reach out and touch you. A nice feeling in the right circumstance. Kinda like a rock star feeling.

(and no, I'm not thinking in terms of getting arrested.)

:) leeroyboy

Edited by leeroyboy

Hiked in from the Cascade Lakes Highway to PMOGUY's Swimming Hole. Next to last log for 2006 was signed in pencil "Dave Ulmer Originator of Geocaching" he did not log it online.

My caching buddy PMOGUY didn't know that Dave was there until I told him.

Tom Fuller

I have heard that he rarely logs any finds. Something like "its not about the numbers"...........

Our local hottie weatherman features geocaching on his weather broadcasts and I have e-mailed him several times with questions about his hides. He has signed some of the logs for my caches and is known by his geocaching name as Puck Stop. http://www.myfoxmilwaukee.com/myfox/pages/....1.1&sflg=1

I also thought I remembered hearing about one of the members of the band Poison being a geocacher too. Just can't remember his name... ;) somebody here will probably remember.

Wil Wheaton used to geocache, but it seems he's let life get in the way a bit.

Mia Farrow geocaches.

I've had The Leprechauns log a few of my caches. ;);)

Seems to have logged one of mine on July 4th along with CCCooperAgency, who apparantly as far as geocaching is concerned, keep quite busy. No idea if they hold the record, but that's quite a find count indeed.

Hiked in from the Cascade Lakes Highway to PMOGUY's Swimming Hole. Next to last log for 2006 was signed in pencil "Dave Ulmer Originator of Geocaching" he did not log it online.

My caching buddy PMOGUY didn't know that Dave was there until I told him.Tom Fuller

I have heard that he rarely logs any finds. Something like "its not about the numbers"...........

Also it might have something to do with the reportedly massive fallout that occured between Dave and Jeremy several years ago.