Found our first cache!

Stormstaff

Congrats to you and your son on your first cache find, Stormstaff.

I'm a newbie still considering whether or not to get into the hobby. Posts like yours have convinced me I'm gonna do it. Just have to chose which GPSr and get it ordered.

i have the garmin xtrex its waterproof and has done a great job for me i recomend this as a good first buy

Well, I'm a "gadgety guy" (like my made up word?) even though I don't always understand all the features of my toys, LOL

I bought the Garmin 60CSx and absolutely LOVE it!! :cry:

Kinda expensive for a first buy, but it had TONS of features that I think I'll want and use.....once I figure them all out :cry:

Congrats to you and your son on your first cache find, Stormstaff.

I'm a newbie still considering whether or not to get into the hobby. Posts like yours have convinced me I'm gonna do it. Just have to chose which GPSr and get it ordered.

i have the garmin xtrex its waterproof and has done a great job for me i recomend this as a good first buy

I was pretty much set on getting a Garmin eTrex H; then 2 days ago found an eXplorist 100 at a close out price of $35 at Wal Mart, so I bought it. Got coords loaded into it & now waiting for rain to quit. My plan is Basic Training with this thing and then decide which upper model to get.