Official 2007 texas Geocoin

9Key

Can't wait, if they are as pretty in person as they are on the website... wow!

Oh man, sometimes I wish I were male and better suited for patience! :huh:

I have one of the samples, and I have to say that they are better in person. I really love this coin.

Jamie from Madhatters Neverland designed it. He always does an awesome job! And is a true professional!

So how is the extra packaging on these coming along? B)

I'll take mine shipped in dirty socks if they are just missing the plastic flip, got a pile of those laying around from releasing coins. B)

You are exactly right about what they were missing. We did get those in on Saturday, and they are all in flips. I got about 30 out today, and am using paypal for the domestics, so you should get notification when they ship. I think I can get all the rest of the domestics out tomorrow. Then on Wednesday do the international.

I am having major problems with paypal. I was able to do about 6 labels in a half an hour. After that it won't load the page I need.

What I have to do is go into history, and print a label. It just won't load! I was able to print the labels on the front page, with no problem, but without doing the history, I just can't get to the rest of them.

I also tried to import them to the MultiOrder shipping, and it only imported one record.

If anybody has some secret solution to this, let me know. Otherwise, I'll keep plugging away. And the internationals might head out the door today.

My PayPal history is whacked today as well, was trying to catch up on listing my incoming coins, and absolutely could not get my history to pull up. The first few items showed up in the overview, but no matter how many times I tried the history would not display. :D

My PayPal history is whacked today as well, was trying to catch up on listing my incoming coins, and absolutely could not get my history to pull up. The first few items showed up in the overview, but no matter how many times I tried the history would not display. :D

I'm glad to hear it isn't just me, but I can't tell you how bad I want this stuff out of my office! :D

Me too. Joni, I'm trying to check my history to let you know when the order was done, but... well... paypal is being crochety today!

My paypal is under an American address, and my name, but I live in Sweden. I always put a note saying to ship it to the Swedish address, though. Name is under Naomi Courtney, although my last name is now Olofsson.

It's complex, lol! American living in Sweden with an American bank account on a paypal account that was set up before I moved AND before I married...tried to change address and last name, but daaaang, they want you to jump through hoops and then told me I'd need to redo the whole thing and I was already verified and such,soooo.... it's on my old US address and under my old last name!

A mess, huh!

Me too. Joni, I'm trying to check my history to let you know when the order was done, but... well... paypal is being crochety today!

My paypal is under an American address, and my name, but I live in Sweden. I always put a note saying to ship it to the Swedish address, though. Name is under Naomi Courtney, although my last name is now Olofsson.

It's complex, lol! American living in Sweden with an American bank account on a paypal account that was set up before I moved AND before I married...tried to change address and last name, but daaaang, they want you to jump through hoops and then told me I'd need to redo the whole thing and I was already verified and such,soooo.... it's on my old US address and under my old last name!

A mess, huh!

I'm going to PM you, because I do remember seeing an order from Naomi in Fort Worth?

hmmm......didn't get my notice yet. :) Probably ended up in my spam box and I'm not sifting through 3000 of those to find it. Will wait and see if it shows up in a few days.

If you go into your Paypal account, there be a little place to click off to the right of your transaction allowing you to track your order. Just an FYI from your primate friend in Minnesota!! :)

hmmm......didn't get my notice yet. :D Probably ended up in my spam box and I'm not sifting through 3000 of those to find it. Will wait and see if it shows up in a few days.

If you email or PM me your real name, I will let you know if I shipped it.

Right now, I have no open orders.

Got my coins in yesterday. Very nice indeed! Thanks!!

Edited by Nimnifnof

If anyone has ordered extras of these I am interested in trading for one of these.

For trade we have the following personal geocoins:

Team Sand Dollar V2.5 (Trackable with icon) in:

Misty Gold, Misty Silver, Matte Black

Buffalo Wings V3 2007 - NAVY (Trackable with icon) in:

Ant Gold, Ant Silver, Ant Copper

Team Sand Dollar 2007 (Trackable with icon) in:

Misty Gold, Black Nickel, Ant.Copper

Team Sand Dollar - MWGB (Numbered, NON-Trackable) in:

Silver

Also check out my trade list at http://cointracking.com/public/TeamSandDollar

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar

I just ordered one. It will be my very first geocoin or possibly my second depending upon which coin arrives in the mail first. I think this one will be #1. Tried to order that German Reviewer coin last night, you guys are fast. I saw it posted as I was on my out the door to a hockey game. Got home and the it was sold out.

Newbish question here. Not that it matter, but how are these coins numbered yet not trackable? The original sale of coins were trackable, yes? Color me confused. :laughing:

Ah, thank you. Somehow skipped right over "gold" when the non-trackable was mentioned. I do love it here, but geocaching in December/January in N Idaho is for the insane. They are coming to commit me. :unsure:

Hehehe, you think you've got it bad! I'm in Sweden and only about 6 or 7 hours from the arctic circle!!

Of course, global warming has taken care of a lot of trouble for us... it's about 38f here today... there was a time when we were lucky to hit 20f this time of year in the daytime!

Naomi :)