If your into Artist Editions I have some available

UOTrackers

(This isn't meant to start a debate over the term so please find the old thread for that)

I currently have available:

Black Jeep Racers

Purple Jeep Racers

Go 4 x 4 it Glow in the Dark

MWGB TieDye Teal & Purple

What's in your Mailbox? V.2 Copper & Nickel

What's in your Mailbox? V.1 Red on gold

Cacher on Board

Eat, Meet and Greet April 2007 Black Nickel and Antique Copper

As well as a handful of 2006 designs I did. (Cache Hiker, Black VW Bugs, May Cent coin and October Night Caching)

All are trackable and new. Please contact me via PM for more information!

I also have several Regular editions including:

All 4 GW5 Hogwild TieDye T-shirt colors

Stonehenge (both editions)

That's interesting that you actually made your proofs or artist editions trackable. I've got a lot of them around that I made to check various platings, but they all have my name instead of a tracking number. I never burned the numbers on the proofs.

Who woulda thunk? <_<

Hmm... All my AE's are trackable - but then, they aren't proofs. I think UO Trackers is selling her coins she gets for designing them - (In lieu of payment many of us take coins instead - the true sign of addiction!)

All of mine are trackable... I have a VERY FEW untrackable one of a kind coins, but they are few and far between.

That's interesting that you actually made your proofs or artist editions trackable. I've got a lot of them around that I made to check various platings, but they all have my name instead of a tracking number. I never burned the numbers on the proofs.

Who woulda thunk? <_<

Hmm... All my AE's are trackable - but then, they aren't proofs. I think UO Trackers is selling her coins she gets for designing them - (In lieu of payment many of us take coins instead - the true sign of addiction!)

All of mine are trackable... I have a VERY FEW untrackable one of a kind coins, but they are few and far between.

I almost always get an AE for any coin I have made as well. I've got proofs that are one-ups laying around too. My AE's come with the production run, but if I buy 500 tracking numbers, I put them on the regular coins, and get my name or something put on my AE coins. I've got some cool one-off coins with different finishes or colors.

I've just never thought of "burning" a tracking number on a coin I know is just going to sit in my collection. I'm not saying it's right or wrong...it just never occured to me to do it that way. I'm too cheap I guess! <_<