1701eh Memorial cerimony/party

1701eh

Hello to the usual and unusual suspects. It is I allan. It comes to that time of the year so soon. 1 year ago on August 26th 2006 We lost our father, family member, friend and fellow geocacher(1701eh) to an aweful accident. My mother (sue) would really like to hold a small event this day to remember and share our thoughts on his memories. The location will be our backyard so it would be imperitive that I get an rsvp as soon as possible so we may have an idea on how many of you are going to show up. (note our backyard isn't that big and I do realize that harvestfest is that weekend.. maybe even the same day). She has asked me to post a lil note up on the forums as I am. The time to arrive is around 3pm you don't need to bring anything just yourself. However me being forgetful I forgot to ask how long it shall lastXD. Anyways If you need my address or wish to attend you can contact me at my email. Cruise448788@hotmail.com. Or even call and leave me a message at 905-858-0449. Thanx again and take care.

Sincerly,

The Dawe's