City Navigator NT North America update

That is the 10,000 dollar question. Many have been told that they would receive 2008 only to receive V8. There has been mixed results when contacting Garmin directly. Many people, myself included, have purchaced the new etrex H units are waiting to make sure that we will get the 2008 maps before ordering. We will see.

Check out the map viewer at Garmin's website and decide for yourself if the 2008 version is worth it. I finally see some roads that have existed for about five years.

What a joke - I live in a "newer" development (built in the last 5 years) - they haven't updated the map from v7 of my area...

I think I'll hold on to my older version and wait for 2009 <_<

dave

I received and unlocked CNNA 2008 DVD Update for my 2610. Just did it so haven't had a lot of time to look at it but a number if roads and POI's have been updated. The update was $75 because I had v7.

This is not the NT version but I'm told it has the same data - just doesn't use the compressed formate that the newer GPS's can use.