1 week near Anaheim for the first time

mudsneaker

Hi there OC cachers,

Taking a train trip from WA with the guys of the family to hang out and do whatever.

I'm be staying at a hotel very close to (GC14RR7) and am hoping to get some must do caches while in the area. I enjoy challenging hunts and terrain. Love night caches. Not a big fan of grab n goes but of course will do some if they are on a route. Inventive hides are always appreciated, especially if I can use the idea myself some day :D

I believe I'll have some use of a rental car, but not entirely sure on the details of that yet. Odds are the nephew, uncle, and dad will be wanting to run around in it as well. But I'm sure I'll be able to swing at least a few hours with it a day, and maybe a full day or 2 if I'm lucky and they are not wanting to do anything.

Any caches I should avoid? please PM me if I should not waste my time, I wouldn't recommend trash caches to your if your coming to town, please save me from them! Maybe send names of cachers in the area who has a good rep and I can sort through?

Anyway, I appreciate any help since this is my first trip to the LA area other than passing through at the airport.

Mudsneaker-

Them cachers seceded from the union many moons ago; try posting at Socal's.

I have about 200 finds up yonder, mostly grab n go caches around Disneyland, but a handful down the bike power trails in the Long Beach area. Those I've enjoyed the 'cause of the biking.

The most memorable hides I've done in the general area are in southern Orange County (Dana Point - Laguna Niguel) by lagunahawk. A New Twist on an Old Cache remains one my favorites for the area. You won't be disappointed - unless you DNF :D .

Them cachers seceded from the union many moons ago; try posting at Socal's.

I have about 200 finds up yonder, mostly grab n go caches around Disneyland, but a handful down the bike power trails in the Long Beach area. Those I've enjoyed the 'cause of the biking.

The most memorable hides I've done in the general area are in southern Orange County (Dana Point - Laguna Niguel) by lagunahawk. A New Twist on an Old Cache remains one my favorites for the area. You won't be disappointed - unless you DNF :lol: .

thanks kindly! I was at their forums but thought I'd try here first. I'll post there as well though.

Now that one sounds like a good hide all right. Thanks for the tip, I'll be checking out more down that way for sure now. :anitongue: