Order Your 2007 Indiana Trackable Geocoin!

dougsmiley

Whoops... I found the answer to my question!!

These look nice, maybe you can make a Florida one :)

I helped with the Indiana coin design. I don't want to make a Florida coin because I don't live there, but I'd be happy to help someone come up with the design if they want to do the coin. (I have lived in Florida twice in my life once as a young child and once as an adult, for a total of about 5 years, and I do love the state)

There's a couple of florida coins circulating that I have seen. Unfortunately, I was late to the punch in getting them -- especially considering I am new to buying coins.

I wish I could make a FL coin, but I need to learn some more before I actully go ahead and do it.

It does look like a nice coin (the Indiana one), good job on the design. I take it the front is the state flag?

Edited by steedaq155

There's a couple of florida coins circulating that I have seen. Unfortunately, I was late to the punch in getting them -- especially considering I am new to buying coins.

I wish I could make a FL coin, but I need to learn some more before I actully go ahead and do it.

It does look like a nice coin (the Indiana one), good job on the design. I take it the front is the state flag?

Well, we like to think of that side as the reverse (since the outline of the state is backward on that side), but yes, that is the state flag of Indiana.

Ask around at events you go to --someone will no doubt have a spare FL coin they will sell you.

Sorry about ignoring my own thread here - I don't really keep up on the geocoin forums. I sent an email for a status update this evening. All I know at this point is I paid for them at the start of the month and they should be coming in. You can stop watching your mailboxes - I'll post a reply when they actually get to me.

I don't have an order for you mark.

There are still about 70 surplus in each (Trackable & Resident). Feel free to continue ordering on the preorder page, I will sell them until those 140 are gone.

Sorry about ignoring my own thread here - I don't really keep up on the geocoin forums. I sent an email for a status update this evening. All I know at this point is I paid for them at the start of the month and they should be coming in. You can stop watching your mailboxes - I'll post a reply when they actually get to me.

I don't have an order for you mark.

There are still about 70 surplus in each (Trackable & Resident). Feel free to continue ordering on the preorder page, I will sell them until those 140 are gone.

Thanks Doug, and my postal carrier thanks you, too. He was getting nervous, muttered something about loonies leaping out of their bushes yelling "Are they here yet?" every time he tried to drop off a bill.

If anyone has ordered extras of these I am interested in trading for one of these.

For trade we have the following personal geocoins:

Team Sand Dollar V2.5 (Trackable with icon) in:

Misty Gold, Misty Silver, Matte Black

Buffalo Wings V3 2007 - NAVY (Trackable with icon) in:

Ant Gold, Ant Silver, Ant Copper

Team Sand Dollar 2007 (Trackable with icon) in:

Misty Gold, Black Nickel, Ant.Copper

Team Sand Dollar - MWGB (Numbered, NON-Trackable) in:

Silver

Also check out my trade list at http://cointracking.com/public/TeamSandDollar

Trade Made

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

The trackable coins arrived friday, the residents arrived today. All of the orders are packed and ready to ship, I am going to take them in to the post office tomorrow but i'm not sure how many they can handle at once. I may or may not need to space out the shipping over a few days. Either way, it's time to start watching your mailbox!

Also, the order page is back up. I've got plenty left, so if you would like to order some but missed the preorder, you can.

The trackable coins arrived friday, the residents arrived today. All of the orders are packed and ready to ship, I am going to take them in to the post office tomorrow but i'm not sure how many they can handle at once. I may or may not need to space out the shipping over a few days. Either way, it's time to start watching your mailbox!

Also, the order page is back up. I've got plenty left, so if you would like to order some but missed the preorder, you can.

I placed my order the other day but have not been invoiced. Did you receive my order?