Garmin c330 Street Pilot

kgbinmo

I sent in one reply but it doesn't seem to be there. I use a Garmin c330 to find benchmarks. I mark the waypoints on my Mapsource Topo or my Maptech program and dowload them to my c330. It get me close by road then I use my Garmin 60csx for the rest of the trip.

Dave

I sent in one reply but it doesn't seem to be there. I use a Garmin c330 to find benchmarks. I mark the waypoints on my Mapsource Topo or my Maptech program and dowload them to my c330. It get me close by road then I use my Garmin 60csx for the rest of the trip.

Dave

Thanks for the reply. I do not have either of those programs. I have Map Send topo that came with my megellan. Guess I will find out . Thanks again

Dave

Thanks for the reply. I do not have either of those programs. I have Map Send topo that came with my megellan. Guess I will find out . Thanks again

I think that the mapsend program will work like the mapsouce

Dave

I think that the mapsend program will work like the mapsouce

I may be doing something wrong. My garmin does not identify when the SD card is pluged in either empty

or with info. Magellan loada with mpx foremat and garmin uses gpx. I would think the card would show up even without dats???