Attachments to topics

Blackjack Bailey

Neville,

GlobalRat and Bear & Fox said it all, but may I be as forward as to enquire as to WHAT you had in mind?

What do you want to attach and why?

Hi Metro Nomad,

The reason I was asking is that I was thinking of attaching an image file of a screenshot of the new SAS Topo V1.5 mapset for the sake of those who were making enquiries about it in another thread.

Hi Metro Nomad,

The reason I was asking is that I was thinking of attaching an image file of a screenshot of the new SAS Topo V1.5 mapset for the sake of those who were making enquiries about it in another thread.

Nope, what the others said holds true. You will have to upload to a server first.

You can then either link to it, or insert it.

Edited by Metro Nomad

Just create a free account with one of the many image-hosting sites (photobucket, imageshack etc), upload your screenshot to there and link to it from the forum. Piece 'o cake, and very handy for the rest of us!

I have an account somewhere - if you want send the screenshot to me and I will gladly link to it for you. Send me a PM if you want me to help.

Hi Metro Nomad,

Here you go. Also wanted to add that some of the autorouting issues experienced in the old version seem to have been resolved :anitongue:

topo01.gif

Just create a free account with one of the many image-hosting sites (photobucket, imageshack etc), upload your screenshot to there and link to it from the forum. Piece 'o cake, and very handy for the rest of us!

I have an account somewhere - if you want send the screenshot to me and I will gladly link to it for you. Send me a PM if you want me to help.

Thanks Bear&Fox!

I've signed up with photobucket and posted a link to an image on this thread.

And zooming in

Are these images GPSr screeshots? If so, I would really like to see them.

For some unknown reason GR's images don't display on my side, also typing in the direct url to the images gives url not found error.

I see Neville's image though.

Are these images GPSr screeshots? If so, I would really like to see them.

For some unknown reason GR's images don't display on my side, also typing in the direct url to the images gives url not found error.

I see Neville's image though.

Jors, they did disappear for some time. Think the host did a restore and the files were lost. Back again though.

I did think of doing some GPSr shots, but wasn't anywhere interesting. Will post some later today.