THe Blog Standard Series - The Final Cache

I've taken on placing the final cache in the Blog Standard Series. The series was set up circa 2005 and was originally planned on having 18 Caches, UK Wide

It sort of stalled at 5 and the final never got placed. Well no more!

The Series consists of

GCNDXB Blog Standard: The Blogger's Bog by Paul G0TLG, Multi-cache (2/2) (Southampton)

GCW2BD Blog Standard: Stop That Pigeon! by FunLovingGeocacher, Traditional Cache (1.5/2) (West Midlands)

GCNHKY Blog Standard: Panorama by N3D, Traditional Cache (1.5/3.5) (Near Banbury)

GCPJ32 Blog Standard: A Pile of Blogs by minstrelcat, Multi-cache (1.5/1) (Maidstone)

(1 has been achieved)

From the most northern heading south, it would take a journey of 274 miles to bag them all.

Each of the caches contains a "sekret code" need to find the final location on the final. Given that no one has found more than 2 or not had the motivation to complete the series, I'm going to amend the rules. I might modify them so finding any two means you would be able to find the final. (Otherwise, the final cache would probably never be defiled.)

Currently the Leader Board of who has found the most caches in the series is as follows:

cakemaker: 2

Messe: 2

N3D & The Memsahib: 2 (plus one owned)

stevo185:2

The Washers: 2

206 People are on one find.

How would you score the difficulty of the final cache if you had to find all 4 or only two?

As a cache seeker, could you rate it as whatever the hardest cache to find is, but put a note to say that this cache is rated as ?? whatever it would be for the final cache.

Check out Alpha Quest Z by Messe GCRK3F

He says:

I have rated this cache high due to the other caches needed and the possible difficulty in tracking down the travel bugs. I would however, rate this cache in itself a 2/2.

G

Currently the Leader Board of who has found the most caches in the series is as follows:

cakemaker: 2

Messe: 2

N3D & The Memsahib: 2 (plus one owned)

stevo185:2

The Washers: 2

206 People are on one find.

We've found 2 :anitongue:

Not that we've been looking very hard.... :lol: