7 Deadly Caching Sins "GREED"

Dr. Whoever

This is the second in the series of the "7 Deadly Caching Sins Geocoins" 'Greed'

These are all finished in hard enamels with translucent accent colors, 1.5" x 3mm, Rhodium Edition and Antique Nickel Edition.

Trackable with their own icons. Activate at: www.castlecoinsandpins.com/activate/

Enjoy this Second coin in the series - with the rest to follow - ALL Geocaching related with the entire set devoted to those "Seven Deadly Caching Sins" we all see! (Or are even guilty of ourselves!)

The coins are:

Gluttony - Trade Even or trade up!

Greed - Geocoin Hoarders

Wrath - Micro's Hidden in the "Usual Spot"

Lust - FTF Hogs

Sloth - Travel Bug Limbo

Envy - Its all about the numbers

Pride - Log your DNF

Grab these here: 7 Deadly Caching Sins "Greed"

Price: $8.50 each....on Introduction Sale for $7.99 for a while!

d1a30a7f-d351-4411-88ab-53ef8a202e41.jpg

22e90e6d-cdb7-4cb3-86f7-9ee7c3cb4622.jpg

I have found a GREED coin. I am new and do not know how to register the coin so that it is being tracked. Can you help me with this process??

The coin is beautiful and I would really like to keep it, but i know the object of the game is for it to travel. I have brought it to WPB and willbe placing it in a cache there.

HH

I have found a GREED coin. I am new and do not know how to register the coin so that it is being tracked. Can you help me with this process??

The coin is beautiful and I would really like to keep it, but i know the object of the game is for it to travel. I have brought it to WPB and willbe placing it in a cache there.

HH

If the coin is not yet activated, you may obtain the code here.

If the coin is activated, you can log it here.

Hope that helps

~J

HH

Jusdt to add here. If you found it in a cache and it isn't yet activated then it was left as swag and it would be yours to trade fairly for. If it is already activated then treat it as you would any other trackable. Cinemaboxers listed the links to find the acctivation code and the log link.

Cinemaboxers and Ladybee4t: Thank you for your responses. Apparently the person who put the coin in the cache did not activate it. I have tried with the great info Cinemabox gave to find the activation code but I get a code not found reply. The number engraved on the coin was PCRO28 or PCR028, I have tried both to no avail.

Regardless, I move the coin from the cache where it was found in JAX, FL to a cache in WPB, FL. So it has travelled over 350 miles on my part. I really was hoping to see where it went next but...

Again, thanks for the hints.

SUE/Hammock Hanger

Cinemaboxers and Ladybee4t: Thank you for your responses. Apparently the person who put the coin in the cache did not activate it. I have tried with the great info Cinemabox gave to find the activation code but I get a code not found reply. The number engraved on the coin was PCRO28 or PCR028, I have tried both to no avail.

Regardless, I move the coin from the cache where it was found in JAX, FL to a cache in WPB, FL. So it has travelled over 350 miles on my part. I really was hoping to see where it went next but...

SUE/Hammock Hanger

this is why when i drop an unactivated coin in a cache i always put a note that says the finder can keep it. unactivated coins are not necessarily supposed to be moved on.

rsg

SUE/Hammock Hanger

this is why when i drop an unactivated coin in a cache i always put a note that says the finder can keep it. unactivated coins are not necessarily supposed to be moved on.

rsg

There was a note attached that said "Please keep me Moving" Do Not Keep.

HH

SUE/Hammock Hanger

The second # you gave will work. Says it hasn't been activated yet :) You'll need to get the activation code so you can activate it to use it. Then to log the mileage, you'll be able to drop it into a cache near where you started, retrieve it, then log it into the cache you ended up to.

I think I have it all figured out. Thanks Castleman. Seems I saw a "O" when it was a "Q". Bad eyesight.

Hammock Hanger :rolleyes:

It's been my experience to date that geocoins have no "OOOOOhs" - only Zer0s

I hope this helps all

I have coins, which have zeros as well as Ohhhs in their tracking number.

Ohhhs are a bit more roundet and fat (O), while zeros are more slender and tallish (0).

If you're not sure just try both versions...

Kind regards, ElliPirelli