A VERY special thank you!

mousekakat

I contacted a user here, who will remain nameless unless she decides to reveal herself, that I loved her personal coin, the message on it, the picture on it, the entire 9 yards so to speak and asked her if I could buy one from her.

For various reasons she was unable to sell one to me, but could trade me one, but I didn't have anything to trade her :(.

I was so disappointed, I loved her coin so much!

This wonderful person asked for my address and offered to send me one of them!

Today in the mail I received the package from her. Not only did it have one of her beautiful coins in it, it had 2, AND a bunch of really neat signature items (that my 7 year old is still oohing and ahhing over), and a couple of other unactivated coins.

We're a one income family in a country that is set up for 2 incomes and things are always pretty danged tight here, so it's difficult for me to outright buy any coins. Hubby works full time and studies part time to be a priest in the Swedish church here (Evangelical Lutheran). Thanks to this wonderful person and her generosity, we've now got a good start in the geocoin adventure, and even better, 2 of her beautiful coins!

THANK YOU!!! You don't know how much you just made our day with these!

I think you're a geocoin angel!

(I know there is the mailbox thread, but this was really special and I wanted it to stand out, hopefully it doesn't get moved too early!)

Yep...The coin folks here, definatley got your back! As you will find and has been mentioned many times before...The coin community is such a giving community, the people here are generous and will do anything to make someone happy!...We are the best people on Earth!!!...well most of us! :D

We must have had good parents or somethin :( ...Congrats, its cool just hearing about the random acts of kindness!

I, too have been touched by generous coin folk here, including someone who sent me a wonderful gift today:

I gots a CS RAVEN in the mail!!!

sport29.gifbouncy_confetti.gifJC_hurrah.gifJC_ThankYou.gifJC_hurrah.gifbouncy_confetti.gifsport29.gif

Thank YOU!!!!

Did I mention how pleased I was?

:D:(:D

claps.gifI also had chevy57 send me one of his personal coins and a sig item this week.claps.gif

Yes'um, coin folk are good.

Aren't these a wonderful group of people?! ^_^ I'm always amazed & overwhelmed by their generosity. If you look through these threads you will find example after example of their thoughtfulness & caring!

Takes one to know one, Sandy! :unsure:

Congratulations Mousekakat, you seem to be very deserving of a free coin or 6 ^_^ But I think it's very obvious who your very kind benefactor was! :unsure:

But I think it's very obvious who your very kind benefactor was! B)

:mad:^_^^_^

hehehe, I didn't want to be too obvious, but she deserves the credit, she's an awesome lady B)

And you guys are right, there are some incredible people here. Mr Mousekakat and I have already noticed it and are so impressed and touched by the generousity and caring shown here. Truly an inspiring group. Some day we hope to be in the situation where we're able to repay the kindnesses shown here!

As for now, we've got a lovely little cabin here in Sweden, if anyone ever crosses the pond and wants to visit, our door is always open.... the house may be a mess, but the cabin is clean and the welcome mat is out :). Hubby and I met on the net 9 year ago, so net friendships into real life don't scare us at all.... unless it's Snoogans :D... he scares me... a little...not too much.... but a little...

:(^_^:unsure::unsure::D

Just kidding, Snoogans! icon12.gif

I contacted a user here, who will remain nameless unless she decides to reveal herself, that I loved her personal coin, the message on it, the picture on it, the entire 9 yards so to speak and asked her if I could buy one from her.

For various reasons she was unable to sell one to me, but could trade me one, but I didn't have anything to trade her ^_^.

I was so disappointed, I loved her coin so much!

This wonderful person asked for my address and offered to send me one of them!

Today in the mail I received the package from her. Not only did it have one of her beautiful coins in it, it had 2, AND a bunch of really neat signature items (that my 7 year old is still oohing and ahhing over), and a couple of other unactivated coins.

We're a one income family in a country that is set up for 2 incomes and things are always pretty danged tight here, so it's difficult for me to outright buy any coins. Hubby works full time and studies part time to be a priest in the Swedish church here (Evangelical Lutheran). Thanks to this wonderful person and her generosity, we've now got a good start in the geocoin adventure, and even better, 2 of her beautiful coins!

THANK YOU!!! You don't know how much you just made our day with these!

I think you're a geocoin angel!

(I know there is the mailbox thread, but this was really special and I wanted it to stand out, hopefully it doesn't get moved too early!)

WOW that was very kind of her :-D