Little Quest

Would have thought Mandy would have jumped in on Co. Durham but don't expect a big cache on the top of a hill.... She doesn't do either!!! :lol::huh::huh:

I saw that me Southern Softie Shandy Suppin Marra :anitongue: it won't be up a hill :huh: but I can manage a proper size cache that can take swaps :huh:

I keep checking this thread and Durham is still there, which makes me feel bad as I would have done it no problem, but I am snowed under with meets and calendars, Graham is working stupid shifts and I can not drive at the moment because of my shoulder. :lol:

Ohh what the hell put me down for Durham Mark please, but you will have to email me step by step how to do the links and cache name and technical stuff ect ,as I am a complete computer numpty as you know :huh::D

Mandy :D

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Would have thought Mandy would have jumped in on Co. Durham but don't expect a big cache on the top of a hill.... She doesn't do either!!! :huh::D:D

I saw that me Southern Softie Shandy Suppin Marra :lol: it won't be up a hill :anitongue: but I can manage a proper size cache that can take swaps :huh:

I keep checking this thread and Durham is still there, which makes me feel bad as I would have done it no problem, but I am snowed under with meets and calendars, Graham is working stupid shifts and I can not drive at the moment because of my shoulder. :huh:

Ohh what the hell put me down for Durham Mark please, but you will have to email me step by step how to do the links and cache name and technical stuff ect ,as I am a complete computer numpty as you know :D:lol:

Mandy :D

Get mark to list it for you and then adopt it could be the easiest route ??? id guess anyone else who is HTML shy could do the same ???

mark got a job for you ..... :huh::huh:

Would have thought Mandy would have jumped in on Co. Durham but don't expect a big cache on the top of a hill.... She doesn't do either!!! :huh::D:D

I saw that me Southern Softie Shandy Suppin Marra :huh: it won't be up a hill :anitongue: but I can manage a proper size cache that can take swaps :D

I keep checking this thread and Durham is still there, which makes me feel bad as I would have done it no problem, but I am snowed under with meets and calendars, Graham is working stupid shifts and I can not drive at the moment because of my shoulder. :lol:

Ohh what the hell put me down for Durham Mark please, but you will have to email me step by step how to do the links and cache name and technical stuff ect ,as I am a complete computer numpty as you know :huh::lol:

Mandy ;)

Get mark to list it for you and then adopt it could be the easiest route ??? id guess anyone else who is HTML shy could do the same ???

mark got a job for you ..... :D:huh:

I was actually going to suggest that myself, but I thought it was a bit cheeky ;)

Can I set the cache and email you the co-ords Mark and you do the page with your techno stuff and I will adopt it back :huh:

M ;)

OK the first cache is being hidden this weekend, although we still need hiders for the following :

DORSET

GLOUCESTERSHIRE

LINCOLNSHIRE

NORTH YORKSHIRE

SURREY

WILTSHIRE

I'm a relative newbie, and have yet to place a cache. If no-one else volunteers for Surrey I'll look at doing it. I went out this afternoon and found a possible place (and also found how tricky it can be to find suitable places :cry: ) but I've no idea how long it might take to sort out permission.

Rgds, Andy

I'm a relative newbie, and have yet to place a cache. If no-one else volunteers for Surrey I'll look at doing it. I went out this afternoon and found a possible place (and also found how tricky it can be to find suitable places :unsure: ) but I've no idea how long it might take to sort out permission.

I have been thinking for a while that we should have a moniker that was representative of the family rather than just using my name, and the possibility of placing a cache brought the matter to a head. If I'm going to change the name AND place a cache, the name change would be best done first.

So I've just migrated all our finds to a new account 'Amberel', and as soon as the first 24 hours is up, any posts I make here will be in that name. This will also explain why, if you look at the 'Andy Lawrie' account, it will say 0 caches found :unsure:.

Rgds, Andy

Been away at the fab Blitz event for the weekend, glad to see even more counties have been bagged! Midnight Ramblers beat Wrighty for the Gloucestershire cache by about 6 hours!

We've got Lincs, N Yorks and Surrey to go now. Andy Lawrie I'll be happy for you to hide Surrey but as it's your first cache hide I'm a teensy bit nervous so if you don't mind, I'll see if an established hider grabs it first - nowt personal y'understand :)

Thanks to people for notifying others :)

Current state :

Bedfordshire : Pharisee

Berkshire : Mr Dewdrop

Bristol : Captain Gore-tex

Buckinghamshire : Alibags

Cambridgeshire : Klever Boys

Cheshire : Foinavon

City of London : Master Mariner

Cornwall : Birdman

Cumbria : Golem

Derbyshire : Realmofchaos

Devon : Stuey

Dorset : Weary Banker and Bookworm

County Durham : Us4AndJess

E Riding of Yorks : ron9516

East Sussex : Tootsie's Trackers

Essex : Lavender Hill Mob

Gloucestershire : Midnight Ramblers

Greater London : Edgemaster

Gr Manchester : Muttoneer

Hampshire : Cache Hoppers

Herefordshire : T-Girls

Hertfordshire : HouseOfBoo

Kent : Lexski

Lancashire : Gingerbreadmen

Leicestershire : Alice Band

Lincolnshire :

Merseyside : HazelS

Norfolk : Galaxy Travellers

North Yorkshire :

Northamptonshire : Silver-Fox

Northumberland : G-Force

Nottinghamshire : Angellica

Oxfordshire : Philimore Clan

Rutland : Dakar4x4

Shropshire : Markandlynn

Somerset : The Morgan Mob

South Yorkshire : Steviep

Staffordshire : Dibbler69

Suffolk : Weston Wanderer

Surrey :

Tyne and Wear : Alistair UK

Warwickshire : KandG

West Midlands : OldNickCov

West Sussex : Martybarfast

West Yorkshire : Jaz666

Wiltshire : The Wombles

Worcestershire : L8HNB

Leaving :

LINCS

N YORKS

SURREY

We've got Lincs, N Yorks and Surrey to go now. Andy Lawrie I'll be happy for you to hide Surrey but as it's your first cache hide I'm a teensy bit nervous so if you don't mind, I'll see if an established hider grabs it first - nowt personal y'understand ;)

No problem. I've been thinking for a little while that I should be doing one round this way, but my main concern with doing LQ is that there might be a certain degree of time pressure to get it set up. As a newbie I'm sure to take longer finding out how to go about things.

Rgds, Andy (now posting under the new moniker ;) )

Midnight Ramblers beat Wrighty for the Gloucestershire cache by about 6 hours!

:D

Yes!

That makes up for him beating me to that FTF on Saturday morning.

I am over the moon - thanks.

B)

B) No hard feelings,sorry to see silver train gone was leaving it for my 200th B)

Good job I like trains, or I would have been well miffed at the cache having gone AWOL! :D

G

All codes have been emailed to everyone, get yer caches hidden :D

Final is hidden already, but will be released as soon as all the others are published.

Still looking for a hider for NORTH YORKS and LINCOLNSHIRE :P

I can also do lincs if you get stuck... (if it is not being greedy..)