Little Quest

Probably it would be my fault if there was an error in the calculations :wub: Typical of me to cock something like that up -_-

I'm pretty confident it all adds up but I've urged all finders to contact me with the info they find. So again - if you find an LQ let me know what numbers you get!

Thankfully only one cache would need numbers altering should there be an error, so whoever is the last setter, may have a different set of numbers to whap in. I'll let you know!

Once the final 2 caches go live, I'll leave a short delay before submitting the (already approved) final. Maybe a couple of days, maybe a week. Evil? :lol::anicute::wub:

Oh, and it has been removed from its hidey hole and will be replaced to coincide with going live! Doh!

Edited by PopUpPirate

43 down, 4 to go :unsure:

EAST SUSSEX, HERTFORDSHIRE, LINCOLNSHIRE, MERSEYSIDE.

Plus the final of course :D

The background image might change on the cache listings cos, erm, it's a bit naff ;) Will happen automatically cos they're all hotlinked :ph34r:

love the new background PUP, great to see it includes the London Underground logo :cool:

TJCache&Carry were doing Lincs, however he was in the Lakes for a long while so Beds Clangers have kindly taken it on - thanks peeps ;) Looks like TJC&C are back in Lincs now but I've left it in BCs capable paws. Reckon I will try and get the final released to coincide with the release of Merseyside, thereby concluding the series.

A few dedicated teams out there seem to be seriously into this. I've had quite a few emails from finders, and the general view is that ALL the caches have been great, and it's well worth doing. Particularly of note seem to be Cumbria and Shropshire, but all top. ;););)

Email sent to the owners. If any cache is out of action for too long (there is no indication that this will be the case here!!) then new county caches would become available for hiders :laughing:

In another thread they have said they just got permission, but on revisiting the site they found some non Geocaching CITO taking place. So guess it won't be long.

Will the entire Little Quest be live this weekend? :P

The last Cache in the LQ series is sat here ready to get placed... Mum will be driving me there to place it on Saturday (fingers crossed we get carpet shopping done quickly enough)

DEAD excited about it all now - Typical I go and fall down the stairs and get myself injured!!!

As explained to PuP I've been waiting for the correct paperwork to be actioned. That happened this week. I went to replace the cache to find there was a minibus of people doing 'woodland work' about 20 feet from where the cache should be hidden.There was no way it could be placed safely with out any one seeing it. It will be out this weekend..

Will the entire Little Quest be live this weekend? :ph34r:

The last Cache in the LQ series is sat here ready to get placed... Mum will be driving me there to place it on Saturday (fingers crossed we get carpet shopping done quickly enough)

DEAD excited about it all now - Typical I go and fall down the stairs and get myself injured!!!

Well... The final LQ cache was placed yesterday... LQ: Mersyside....

BUT is STILL unpublished cos PUP isn't checking his emails!!!

Does anyone have the URL to the page background, and the HTML I need for the cache page?????

Ta

Edited by HazelS