GPS Adventure Maze Exhibit

Degai

I have read some comments by some of you that have been there already. We are going in a couple of weeks, but I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on it? I believe I read a comment that all of the Maze coins were gone, does anyone know if that is true? Also, is there a coin trading table there? If so, how does it work?

I have read some comments by some of you that have been there already. We are going in a couple of weeks, but I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on it? I believe I read a comment that all of the Maze coins were gone, does anyone know if that is true? Also, is there a coin trading table there? If so, how does it work?

You can phone them and ask for the gift shop. I'm sure they'll be able to tell you if there are any maze coins left.

The table is a signature item table. You can trade an item for another item. It was mostly cards and poker chips when I was there.

When I called the giftshop the girl said there were some left, but discovered the box empty. So I am not sure whether she just couldn't fine them or they were actually sold out. MWGB weekend they had about 200 left after the Groundspeak morning event. We all bought 10 and were left with 3 after the bash.

The geocoin table was set up like a trade one for one table. A coin was left and you were supposed to leave a coin in place of one being taken. Not sure if this is still set up at the exhibit.

BTW there are some coin actually as part of the exhibit that people can log and discover. :cool:

I was there on August 25th and bought 5 of them. They didn't say anything about a purchase limit and I was surprised there were still any left.

The TB and coin table is still there, but it was mainly business cards and sig items....no TBs (except for the bowling pin) or coins.

Hope this clarifies things.....

Dan

Team_DDNight