Crystal Ball Coin - Sale date announced

MustangJoni

Back when I originally minted this coin, I did a sample in Black Nickel. I loved it, but thought that the Antique Silver and Antique Gold made a good set. Well it has been eating at me since that time, and I really wanted this coin in Black Nickel. Minting that one black nickel coin would be silly, so I minted 100 of them! LOL

I decided that since I was re-doing it, I may as well play with the colors a bit, so the black nickel is in an entirely different coloring. I love it!

I have about 60 of them left. If you would like to purchase one, you can email me through my profile and let me know how many you want and your paypal addy, and I will send you an invoice.

The pricing is $10 each. $1.50 shipping with $.50 for each additional coin. Orders outside N. America will be slightly more for shipping.

2TT2_edited-1.jpg2TT1_edited-1.jpg

* The activation codes will be with shipped with the coins.

you have email :D

Got it! Thanks!

I'll be sending out invoices later tonight & tomorrow. I also listed them on the CoinTracking site, for any members there.

Oh, and I should have mentioned that this is NOT a presale. These coins are in-hand. And they are gorgeous!

:mad: I will be out tomorrow most of the day (Spring Fling V) but will check in soon after getting home and YES they are gorgeous :lol:

Back when I originally minted this coin, I did a sample in Black Nickel. I loved it, but thought that the Antique Silver and Antique Gold made a good set. Well it has been eating at me since that time, and I really wanted this coin in Black Nickel. Minting that one black nickel coin would be silly, so I minted 100 of them! LOL

I decided that since I was re-doing it, I may as well play with the colors a bit, so the black nickel is in an entirely different coloring. I love it!

I have about 60 of them left. If you would like to purchase one, you can email me through my profile and let me know how many you want and your paypal addy, and I will send you an invoice.

The pricing is $10 each. $1.50 shipping with $.50 for each additional coin. Orders outside N. America will be slightly more for shipping.

2TT2_edited-1.jpg2TT1_edited-1.jpg

* The activation codes will be with shipped with the coins.

Really really nice!!! :laughing: Nice job again Joni!!