Crystal Ball Coin - Sale date announced

MustangJoni

Just a quick note - I've been out of town all weekend but I found the sample coins that Joni sent me in my mailbox today and they area AWESOME! My muggle wife has seen quite a few geocoins pass through the 9key house and this one is her favorite, "by far" she says (in a heavy Texas accent). :)

With all the controversy, I wanted to put a note about this coin.

300 coins will be minted:

125 in Antique Gold

125 in Antique Silver

30 in Antique Copper

20 are the Artist Edition

Only the Antique Gold and Antique Silver are for sale. The Antique Copper will be available for trade with myself and 9key. The artist edition will belong to Paula of Geocoin Designs.

We missed out on these beautiful coins. :D Bummer!

Most folks bought more than one, so there should be plenty out there to trade.

About a week or so after I ship, I will probably have more available. I hold a certain amount in case of shipping issues. Again, these are a part of the original minting.

Most folks bought more than one, so there should be plenty out there to trade.

About a week or so after I ship, I will probably have more available. I hold a certain amount in case of shipping issues. Again, these are a part of the original minting.

Thanks, MustangJoni. :D We'll keep our fingers crossed!

After a slight delay (3 days), these will be here tomorrow. I'm going to get as many as I can out tomorrow, and the rest on Friday. Be looking for them next week in your mail boxes!

After I do the shipping, I might have a few more available. I'll post on here if I add some to the store.

Again, thanks everybody for making this coin a success!

Edited by MustangJoni

Waiting. :lol:

I'm shipping with paypal, so you will get an email when it ships. Looks like the majority are going out today. So I'm betting some of you will get them tomorrow. The rest should arrive early next week!

I think you will really be impressed with these.

I may be partial, but I think it is the most beautiful geocoin ever! :lol:

Waiting. :lol:

I'm shipping with paypal, so you will get an email when it ships. Looks like the majority are going out today. So I'm betting some of you will get them tomorrow. The rest should arrive early next week!

I think you will really be impressed with these.

I may be partial, but I think it is the most beautiful geocoin ever! :lol:

Got a confirmation of shipping today! :lol:

I got my beautiful coin today! It is awesome! Great Job Trackable Treasures and Joni! Can't wait to see the next edition.

The next one is in the works! Although I think the current one is the most beautiful geocoin ever made (modest, aren't I?). The next one will be awesome. It will have some great details. I wish I could say more, but I don't want to spoil the surprise!

I got my beautiful coin today! It is awesome! Great Job Trackable Treasures and Joni! Can't wait to see the next edition.

The next one is in the works! Although I think the current one is the most beautiful geocoin ever made (modest, aren't I?). The next one will be awesome. It will have some great details. I wish I could say more, but I don't want to spoil the surprise!

none in my mailbox today :)

none in my mailbox today :)

I just mailed them yesterday. I think people will start getting them Monday and Tuesday. Mama Cache is in my area, and we met up at a CITO, so that is why she got hers today!

I have not yet received a shipping notice... :)

CF30

I sent you a PM. I'm pretty sure I know why you didn't receive a shipping notice, but because I don't know your real name, I'm not sure if you are the one that I had to send through mulit order shipping.

International people will not get a shipping notification either. Those get taken to the post office and postage paid for there. Paypal tries to get you to pay $9 for shipping International! LOL