GeoCacher Tags™

CacheHunters42

Well you know them by many other names trolley coins, mini coins, path...., etc.

What are they? A more economical version of the Geocoin. They are smaller, thinner, and made with an Iron base metal. They are totally customizable and are trackable, they will all share the same Icon.

You have total control of the front design. Each one comes with a standard back. Additioanl tags can be ordered at any time.

Custom back designs are also available for an additional fee.

Upgrade options:

3-D Front

Custom Back

Imitation Hard Enamel

Antique or Matte plating

Unique Icon

Trackable GeoCacherTags™

Specs: Size: 26mm Diameter

Thickness: 2mm

Plating: Your choice of Gold, Silver, Nickel, Copper, Black Nickel, Brass.

Coloring: 2-D Soft Enamel (4 colors)

Trackable at Geocaching.com

100 tags, 5 key rings, 1 velvet pouch

Cost: $349.00

Order HERE

Here is the artwork. Sample photos will be posted as Tags are manufactured.

Trackable%20Cachehunters42%20Geocachertag.jpg

No offense, but I can make 100 regular geocoins for approx. the same price. :ph34r:

I can make 100 regular geocoins for approx. the same price.

funny, I was thinking the same thing - especially at 2mm

I didn't want to be the first one to throw out a negative vibe, but now that you mentioned it. This is the same price I paid for my 1.75" Damenace Geocoin, albeit it was not trackable.

No offense, but I can make 100 regular geocoins for approx. the same price. ;)

I can make 100 regular geocoins for approx. the same price.

funny, I was thinking the same thing - especially at 2mm

I didn't want to be the first one to throw out a negative vibe, but now that you mentioned it. This is the same price I paid for my 1.75" Damenace Geocoin, albeit it was not trackable.

So you paid $199.00 for a non-trackable 1.75" Geocoin?

Here are pictures of the front and back of one of our Trackable Geocachertags.

You know...these are very nice looking....good quality from what I can see in the photos. But, don't you think that this a slam on The Atwell Family? They did all of the legwork getting this whole "Geo-

Tag" thing going and fighting off the grief from the Geocoin Trading sites. At least give Mike some credit for your inspiration. Not looking to start a fight over prices or who has bragging rights. Won't say any more, cuz I don't wanna get in trouble.

Again, not trying to ruffle your feathers. Been looking at this thread for quite some time and thought I needed to state my opinion. All the best luck with your project.

Respectfully,

Go JayBee

I'm so confused. Are these a competitor to pathtags or is there another one besides those that are being referred to?

I'm not trying to start anything, I really don't have a clue what else is out there or if these are unique.

HB no to The GeoTags, Mike Atwells Product, also trackable at geocaching. Ask Ron to see one I sent to him he has one of my GeoTags, Glenn

ETA, look at my avatar, in profile will give you a larger pic.

Edited by glennk721

I'm so confused. Are these a competitor to pathtags or is there another one besides those that are being referred to?

I'm not trying to start anything, I really don't have a clue what else is out there or if these are unique.

Trackable at geocaching.com: GeoTags, GeoCacher Tags, Cacher Tags.

Not trackable at geocaching.com: Pathtags, Cache Tags.

I may have missed some. Hard to keep track of them all.

Trackable at geocaching.com: GeoTags, GeoCacher Tags, Cacher Tags.

Not trackable at geocaching.com: Pathtags, Cache Tags.

I may have missed some. Hard to keep track of them all.

I just want to comment on this and then ask 1 question...not trying to start or finish anything.

Cacher Tags by CastleMan are just a micro coin. GeoTags and GeoCacher Tags are single sided personal & trackable micros.

Is the 3D design (you show in the sample) included in your price or is that an additional fee?

I have another reason for these, something that is not available yet. I have been working on this yet to be revealed concept for over 18 months. I saw all the other tags being manufactured and I'm all about giving the community coins and swag at the best possible prices.

Yes the 3-D front is an upgrade for an additioanl $10.

So 100 3-D trackables are $359.00

And yes I do acknowledge the Atwell Family's GeoTags, nice job with those.

I have another reason for these, something that is not available yet. I have been working on this yet to be revealed concept for over 18 months.

I know I'll be intently watching for this new revelation :o After all, I'd love to see someone top hinged coins, coins with LED, coins inserted into other coins with magnets, 3D mastery, special enamels, and all the new "fancy" stuff that has come out recently. Keep us posted . . .