2007 Indiana Geocoin

dougsmiley

For the trackable, I have 3 options. Again, I prefer the first one, but opinions are welcome.

Regular Nickel

coin-007.jpgcoin-004.jpg

Nickel with Gold

coin-008.jpgcoin-004.jpg

Antique Silver

coin-009.jpgcoin-004.jpg

I also had them make a copper. It really looks great, and could be substituted for either coin. It depends on if we want to stick with the traditional colors or not.

Copper

coin-010.jpgcoin-004.jpg

I will leave this open to discussion for a couple days and then begin the preorders. Preorders will last through September 30th, 2007.

I'll have the sample coins at:

Eat and Greet (Aug. 4)

NEI-GEO Event (Aug. 11)

Caching at Thirteen Five (Aug 12)

Plainfield Meet and Greet (Aug 25)

Hands over the Water (Aug 31)

Fall Picnic (Sep 7&8th)

Edited by dougsmiley

The reverse (flag) side appears to be the same photo in each view?

PS I tried to reply to the thread on indiangeocaching but as usual, it won't let me post there and keeps logging me out every time I change pages. I think I give up trying to post there, it's just too frustrating.

Edited by Neos2

That would be because it is the same on each coin. I didn't feel a need to take all of those pictures.

I am about tired of IndianaGeocachings problems as well. I'm allmost ready to just shut it down and forget about it.

I didn't realize that others were having trouble with indianageocaching forums--I thought it was just me!

Are you saying the back side of the coin is gold on every coin--even the rim? How does that work--gold painted onto the edge?

I really like the first coin, too, in the non-trackable. If the silver trackable one has a silver rim on the back side, I think I like that one too, from the pictures.

Edited by Neos2

Pre order is within a couple days. As soon as everyone comments on which they like the best. Looks like we're going with the first in nickel and the first in gold.

Nickel Trackable: $7

Gold Resident (Limit 5, Indiana Residents only): $5

S&H

1-4: $2.00

5-10: $3.00

11+: $5.00

Edited by dougsmiley

The trackable coins arrived friday, the residents arrived today. All of the orders are packed and ready to ship, I am going to take them in to the post office tomorrow but i'm not sure how many they can handle at once. I may or may not need to space out the shipping over a few days. Either way, it's time to start watching your mailbox!

Also, at this point I will consider trades on a case by case basis. I can only trade the resident coins to Indiana residents, however I will trade the trackables to anyone with a cool coin that I don't allready have.

I'd much rather have a pile of 100 different coins than 100 of the same coin, :D.

Also, at this point I will consider trades on a case by case basis. I can only trade the resident coins to Indiana residents, however I will trade the trackables to anyone with a cool coin that I don't allready have.

I'd much rather have a pile of 100 different coins than 100 of the same coin, :blink:.

Where did this lot of 100 coins come from?