PQ problem

nonnipoppy

XP Pro

IE7

I tried to submit a PQ this morning. I got error essages but did not realize that the PQ was sucessfully entered. I tried again this afternoon and all seemed normal. Now when trying to modify the parameters

each time I try to open an one of the three PQs labeled Amarillo TX to Lake City Co via Tascosa I get the following error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queue empty.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Queue empty.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[invalidOperationException: Queue empty.]

System.Collections.Queue.Dequeue() +105

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeSignedNumber(Decimal num) +269

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeLatLong() +240

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.ShowQueryInfo() +711

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +782

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1314

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +515

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +772

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

Thanks...Max

Did you create your route using Google Earth or some other software? You have to make sure when you upload the route .kml file that turns get uploaded as well. If you look and see the number of turns in zero, you have to check that Google Earth is creating the .kml file properly.

Does that help?

Did you create your route using Google Earth or some other software? You have to make sure when you upload the route .kml file that turns get uploaded as well. If you look and see the number of turns in zero, you have to check that Google Earth is creating the .kml file properly.

Does that help?

No it does not but thanks.

The route were created last year using google earth and worked well. When I first tried to request a PQ using the published route I got an error message. The request was done from work and the PQ was sent to my home, but I did not realize it. So I tried again and got the same result.

I then tried again at home. The result is three PQs emails yesterday, all results look OK. But now I have 4 PQs listed using the same route and when I try to open any of them I get the above error.

I think I'm gonna need a bigger hammer :laughing:

I expect that TPTB will interveen at some point and fix this quirk.

Thanks....,Max

I sure could use some help with a PQ problem that we are experiencing.

There are now 5 different PQs in our list each titled "AmarilloTx to Lake City Co via Tascosa" . When we try to open any of them to delete it we get this message. This has been happening for the last three days. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help you might have.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Queue empty.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Queue empty.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[invalidOperationException: Queue empty.]

System.Collections.Queue.Dequeue() +105

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeSignedNumber(Decimal num) +269

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeLatLong() +240

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.ShowQueryInfo() +711

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +783

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1326

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +515

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +772

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

As you try a PQ and it doesn't work, edit the name by putting a ZZ in front of it. This moves non-working caches to the bottom of the list out of sight.

When you double click on any of the five the PQs the error message appears immediately. There is no opportunity to edit or delete the PQ.

Are these PQs in your regular PQ list? If so, can you put a check mark in front of them and then hit the "Trash Can" icon at the bottom to Delete/Archive them?

Ahhhhhh! The dummy had never noticed the trash can icon. There is no longer a problem. Thank you Miragee.

Are these PQs in your regular PQ list? If so, can you put a check mark in front of them and then hit the "Trash Can" icon at the bottom to Delete/Archive them?

When you "archive selected PQ" does this just move them to another location or does this delete them? (I would like to delete my "old" queries.) It looks like there is a 40 query limit and was wondering if the "archived PQ" counts against the 40 query limit?

I am also having a similar problem "deleting" routes. There is a delete button on the "Route Information" page which I have used. However, the delete button doesn't delete the route. Any suggestions?

Edited by Captain Tuttle