UAE geocoin under consideration

GeoCRAt

A fellow cacher is interested in creating a UAE geocoin. He will need a minimum order of 250 coins to make it feasible. Would anyone be interested in sharing the costs of such a coin? I have committed to an order of 50 coins. This cacher (thetoadnet) will retain design control, etc… over the coin.

Coins will be around US$6 each.

Thanks,

GeoCRAt.

Hi There

How about posting the design somewhere? I would be interested if the design appeals to me. I would take 10 perhaps. How would we pay? When would they be available? etc, etc. Also, have you "advertised" on the Geocoin section of the Forum as well. I am sure you might get some takers there.

Happy caching

Hi, the coin is still very much under consideration, and has not started on the drawing board, let alone having left the drawing board. I am not sure of the plans at this stage, though thetoadnet will be able to keep interested parties updated (and upload his draft for comments).

Thanks for the idea to upload the comment to the general discussion area - I will do so when I have the chance.

Happy caching in Qatar.

GeoCRAt.

Hi, the coin is still very much under consideration, and has not started on the drawing board, let alone having left the drawing board. I am not sure of the plans at this stage, though thetoadnet will be able to keep interested parties updated (and upload his draft for comments).

Thanks for the idea to upload the comment to the general discussion area - I will do so when I have the chance.

Happy caching in Qatar.

GeoCRAt.

Thanks mate - please keep me posted on the developments. <_<

I’m interested too, GeoCRAT.

Why not give it a Gulfy character.. this way it’ll be appealing to more cachers in the whole gulf countries rather than to UAE only.

I may order 5 or 6 considering the design but if it’s more Gulfy type, I may order 10 or more, depending on design..