Mason Geocachers?

We are a serious masonic family.

Husband is 32degree Scottish Rite

I am Eastern Star- Past Worthy Matron and new initiate of Ladies Oriental Shrine

Daughter Amanda started with Rainbow Girls and moved on to Ladies Oriental Shrine with me.

We are all getting into GC and just waiting for my new Oregon 300 to arrive. We are all going GC together.

:P

Wow, there are a lot of Masonic Geocachers out there. I just started caching after I heard about it on Easter Sunday this year.

Mt. Clemens Lodge #6

Past Master 2006

currently Chaplain

My father is our Junior Steward and my mother is involved with the O.E.S. It has been a great ride. I have recently met a few brothers from my Lodge who are avid Geocachers one of whom has been president of the MI Geocaching Society as well as on the board. What a small world.

<_< Sparta Santa of Eureka Lodge 366, Union City, Pa. PM-Twice, Geocacher wondering where do I get one of the Masonic Geocoins...... I have had other masinic brothers ask about it. Today at an event in Pa. is was on some of our minds as to where it was available. Now that i have found you I have the chance to find out....... Please e-mail me with the info. I can be reached at this address: cshambaugh@tbscc.com :laughing:

SD

There are lots of us masonic cachers. PGHLooking, Joefrog and I created the masonic geocoin to celebrate the masonic cachers of the world. If you haven't got your masonic geocoin already, make sure you pick one up.. they turned out pretty great, and a portion of the proceeds go to a masonic organization.

If someone does create a masonic geocaching group though, please let me know. I'll sign up. :laughing:

Cheers!

Hi

Tony here from Caradoc Lodge 4749 in the Province of Durham England

I have a Travel Bug which I have called Masonic Mover. It's goals are to travel to various lodges and have its picture taken there and posted on the site.

It is quite new and already left England to go to Italy and is now on it's way to Australia.

May the Great Architect of the Universe grant it a speed return to it's native land.

Many thanks brothers

Tony

Masonic Geocaching Society sponsored through the AASR.

New url since website has changed: http://scottishrite.org/member-programs/masonic-geocaching-society/

The group is on Facebook as well and coins can be purchased through there. Search for Masonic Geocaching Society and join up. There is a renewed interest in expanding this group to the various Grand Lodges and interested individual lodges.

Hello all, I have a Traveling Gavel TB that wants to go to various lodges, trouble is, I can't seem to get it into the hands of a masonic geocacher. I'm going to DC next week via Philly and Baltimore and would be willing to meet up for a drop off. I'm a past master of Salem #368 in Brockville, Ontario and this gavel was given to me first specifically to move on, so I'm really wanting to get it moving. You can respond to me at my geocaching.com sig "Canadianzombie". Here is the link for the TB.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=072081f5-9499-4237-b474-0fc29b2416fe

Cheers

CZ

Hello all, I have a Traveling Gavel TB that wants to go to various lodges, trouble is, I can't seem to get it into the hands of a masonic geocacher. I'm going to DC next week via Philly and Baltimore and would be willing to meet up for a drop off. I'm a past master of Salem #368 in Brockville, Ontario and this gavel was given to me first specifically to move on, so I'm really wanting to get it moving. You can respond to me at my geocaching.com sig "Canadianzombie". Here is the link for the TB.

http://www.geocachin...74-0fc29b2416fe

Cheers

CZ

If you have the time you could take it to the House of the Temple. Some of the staff are cachers. :lol:

http://www.geocachin...74-0fc29b2416fe

Cheers

CZ

If you have the time you could take it to the House of the Temple. Some of the staff are cachers. :lol:

ALL CACHERS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND

this very special event in Washington, D.C.

Event Cache Page

c53bd0f3-ef37-4320-90b4-da7fdb64dffb.jpg?rnd=0.04146975

Join us on Saturday, March 9, 2013

from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

If you didn't get a chance to attend the first event a few years back, this is an amazing event! The tour of the inside of the House of the Temple is awesome!

In the coming week, we will be making an announcement about a special guest so stay tuned!

Please post your "Will Attend" so the folks at the Scottish Rite - House of the Temple can prepare for the event.

Parking is limited so please car pool or take Metro. The event is a few blocks from either the Dupont Circle or Cardozza Metro Stations.