Have to sell geocoins.

Team Donutdog

Wow <_< This continues to be so amazing. Thank you all.

If you paid me for coins, they were mailed today and are on their way to you. Thank you! I owe invoices to a couple folks yet.

I continue to revise the list of coins I have available and to take guesses at what to ask for them. Everything is negotiable and OBO. If I suggested a price that was too high, drop me a note for a revised list of coins/prices. I'll post them again soon also. And thanks!

Jaime

OK, I work nights so this could be considered my morning???? Acutally my plans for the morning where changed when I got home and found no horses in the pasture. Someone had opened the gate on the backside of the pasture and didn't close it. I was really worried about it, especially since one of the horses is a young stallion. I could just picture him breeding every mare in the county by the time I caught him!!! Luckily they went directly over the hill about 1 1/2 miles to a horseless neighbor who penned them up. As far as I know they didn't stop to visit any mares along the way - I have not gotten any phone calls yet anyway! <_<

I did finally get the auctions up and running: LE Dragonfly 2007

LE Copper ROT 13 Dragon Spinner

All funds recieved from the sale of this coin will be sent directly to donutdog via paypal at the auctions end.

OK, I work nights so this could be considered my morning???? Acutally my plans for the morning where changed when I got home and found no horses in the pasture. Someone had opened the gate on the backside of the pasture and didn't close it. I was really worried about it, especially since one of the horses is a young stallion. I could just picture him breeding every mare in the county by the time I caught him!!! Luckily they went directly over the hill about 1 1/2 miles to a horseless neighbor who penned them up. As far as I know they didn't stop to visit any mares along the way - I have not gotten any phone calls yet anyway! :)

All funds recieved from the sale of this coin will be sent directly to donutdog via paypal at the auctions end.

I was going to bid on your ROT13 coin, but it seems that your auctions have been pulled. :P

Trust me, I know the feeling.... Just reword it and you should be fine. I'll be watching for them to go back up!

OK, I work nights so this could be considered my morning???? Acutally my plans for the morning where changed when I got home and found no horses in the pasture. Someone had opened the gate on the backside of the pasture and didn't close it. I was really worried about it, especially since one of the horses is a young stallion. I could just picture him breeding every mare in the county by the time I caught him!!! Luckily they went directly over the hill about 1 1/2 miles to a horseless neighbor who penned them up. As far as I know they didn't stop to visit any mares along the way - I have not gotten any phone calls yet anyway! :)

I was going to bid on your ROT13 coin, but it seems that your auctions have been pulled. :P

Trust me, I know the feeling.... Just reword it and you should be fine. I'll be watching for them to go back up!

I'm going to be listing Arrow One's coins this evening. What is the "problem" wording that I need to avoid, so my auctions don't get pulled?! :)

I'm going to be listing Arrow One's coins this evening. What is the "problem" wording that I need to avoid, so my auctions don't get pulled?! <_<

Charity auctions are heavily regulated, so if your auction title, or description even hints that the auction is for a charity, they will pull it, if they come across it. Definitely don't use the word charity anywhere on the listing. I had all of my auctions pulled for using the word charity, but when I later altered them I have not had a single one pulled.

Greetings. I want to help raise funds for Team Donutdog. At first I was going to buy one of thier coins, but after thinking it's bad enough they are dealing with overwhelming hardship / sadness at this time, parting with cherished coins is also difficult . I have come to a differant coinclusion in how I wish to help. I am offering this set of 07 Compass Rose coins, BN, AS, Bronze and Satin gold asking a donation of $100.00 directly sent to them Team Donutdog. Before I list this set on Ebay I would like to offer it to the community here. If no one contacts me within the next 24hrs to make arrangments to buy these beautiful coins they will be placed up for sale at auction to help with thier given expences.

If you are interested please contact me through email from my profile to make arrangments, if not they will be listed at auction. thanks, Glenn

ETA:: Coins are brand new in original wrapper from the vender, payment will be made directly to Team Donutdog after contact with me. I will cover shipping , insurance and delivery confermation

rosegroupwatermark.jpg

Edited by glennk721

Talk about a community!!!! I love this place!!! You all are the best and Ill bet Jaime is just tickled pink at the overwhelming response to help out the Team Pooch! Sorry to hear of the complications, and I hope for only the best!

Stay Strong! We're here for ya!!!!

Talk about a community!!!! I love this place!!! You all are the best and Ill bet Jaime is just tickled pink at the overwhelming response to help out the Team Pooch! Sorry to hear of the complications, and I hope for only the best!

Tickled pink? Completely blown away is more like it! Stunned, amazed, but most of all very grateful.

Thank you all so much. I keep saying that and it keeps feeling like not enough times. I don't even know how to show my appreciation.

Sedona, aka Donutdog, (who just got her evening round of various meds and snacks to wash them down) is immensely appreciative as well <_<

Jaime

With special thanks to MommyFinder, I'm glad I could help. My little Pug "Putty" will celebrate her 11th birthday August 5th, and sadly it will be her last. I know and feel your pain. I dont have the vet bills you do, as Puttys cancer is inoperable and all we can do is make her comfortable with meds which arent really expensive. Maybe there should be an awareness coin for dogs with cancer with Sedona on the front!

The message that I got from E-bay stated that my auctions where pulled because it said "All proceeds from this coin sale will be given to Team Donutdog". Kind of frustrating, not knowing exactly what I could or couldn't put in my listing. Except for the coin information, they where listed exactly the same as the Dorkfish auction. But that one is still up and running <_< .......... I am not at home, so I can't relist them right now. When they pull your auction you don't even have access to the old listing if you would just want to change a few words, so I have to be able to get home to my computer so I can start from scratch. I will post again when I am able to get them back up.

I should have my personals in the next week. I'll donate one. I'll take the highest bid as of August 8th, 6pm EDT. I'll try to post a pic, if I can find the artwork email. They are NOT being sold or traded by mail. Hand to hand only, unless someone has a Moun10bike! 100 antique silver, horseshoe shaped coins with a Belgian horse on the front and a Clydesdale on the back.

I sold most of my collection last winter to cover the bills for my Clydesdale. She had a second episode in March, came home for a week, then after a third episode we opted to let her go. It just seemed too cruel to put her through the treatments to get her through each episode.

I will also donate the Ferreter5 coin that was donated for me to sell. I got through the financial crisis before I got it on ebay. It only seems right that I pass it along. Same deal as above.

Send me your list. I may buy a couple of yours. Hugs to your pooch from the zoo.

Tickled pink? Completely blown away is more like it! Stunned, amazed, but most of all very grateful.

Thank you all so much. I keep saying that and it keeps feeling like not enough times. I don't even know how to show my appreciation.

Sedona, aka Donutdog, (who just got her evening round of various meds and snacks to wash them down) is immensely appreciative as well :)

Jaime

I think I speak for a lot of folks when I say that we know it's appreciated and most everyone has a soft spot for animals especially the family dog or cat. Losing a pet is like losing a member of the family, and it's a very hard thing to do letting them go. Just know you have support here in the community. And spend as much time as you possibly can, while you can. Keep your chin up. :)

arrow one your coins are absolutely gorgeous, i'll be keeping an eye on them.

i've lost alot of pets so i know how you feel donut, we lost a great cat to aids last year and another to a irresponsible speeder (35 mph on a street, real smart) hope you and your friend are feeling as comfortable as can be.

Ok folks, No offers, Reducing price to $80.00 Shipped ! , This would have been reserve set on auction (figuring auction listing fee and auction ending fees) Would love for someone in the community to attain this set of 07 Roses, Once again funds directly to Team Donutdog, Shipping, Insurance and Tracking covered by me. If I am not contacted to make arrangments in 24 hrs to Ebay they go tomorrow,

PS:: Side note I grew up with dogs as pets all my life, they are family members (closer then some siblings) LOL , they ask for very little, but give unconditional love, hence me wanting to help this family out, Glenn

Greetings. I want to help raise funds for Team Donutdog. At first I was going to buy one of thier coins, but after thinking it's bad enough they are dealing with overwhelming hardship / sadness at this time, parting with cherished coins is also difficult . I have come to a differant coinclusion in how I wish to help. I am offering this set of 07 Compass Rose coins, BN, AS, Bronze and Satin gold asking a donation of $100.00 directly sent to them Team Donutdog. Before I list this set on Ebay I would like to offer it to the community here. If no one contacts me within the next 24hrs to make arrangments to buy these beautiful coins they will be placed up for sale at auction to help with thier given expences.

If you are interested please contact me through email from my profile to make arrangments, if not they will be listed at auction. thanks, Glenn

ETA:: Coins are brand new in original wrapper from the vender, payment will be made directly to Team Donutdog after contact with me. I will cover shipping , insurance and delivery confermation

rosegroupwatermark.jpg

Sorry, Just now getting back to this thread. Glenn, I'll take you up on your offer. E-mail sent.

Greetings. Thank so very much ! I am sure Team Donutdog will be very thankfull for your interest. Sent you a email, I will be back in contact after contact with Team Donutdog for their paypal information for you to send funds direct. What a great community we have ,Thanks again, Glenn :D

Edited by glennk721

OK, more eBay auctions pulled! :unsure:

I know the Arrow One set was pulled. MommyFinder if you get it re-listed, let me know. Bummer!!!

If anyone knows of any more links to donations to the cause that are posted on eBay, please let us know! We can't bid if we don't know they are there. :blink:

I'm sure those of you who donated are extremely frustrated by this. I don't know what to do to help you help Team Donutdog!

Dang it! Busted! :unsure: Ok, here's the new listing. I took Mousekakat's suggestion, and only put Team Donutdog in the auction title. Nothing at all about charity in the description.

Arrow One Celtic Geocoins - 3 coin set

And if you win the auction, please pay Team Donutdog directly! I'll coordinate between the two, and make sure the coins get sent!

(Holding my breath)

Thanks, Glenn, for making the first bid! :blink:

Wow. You all amaze me! I am so grateful.

First I need to apologize to people who sent me messages through this board last weekend (rather than email) - I just noticed on Friday that I had those messages! The indicator at the top of the page always says "0 New Messages" so I didn't think to check anything other than email. I have sent apologies to several folks but wanted to mention it here as well.

For those who are wondering: Donut's check-up yesterday was good, relatively speaking. Almost two weeks ago when she was diagnosed, the vet told me she might only last two weeks (advanced malignant lymphoma). Yesterday she said that her lymph nodes seem smaller and I may get a little more time to enjoy her company and to treat her like a queen. (The pathology report had said 30-50 days from the initial diagnosis.) This is hard to talk about, but I wanted to share that news since several of you have kindly inquired.

The funds I have gotten from my own coin sales, and the coin-donation funds I have been the very grateful recipient of, have put a nice dent in the bills that I was so worried about. That is such a huge help, not having to worry so much about the financial end of this - thank you!

I was waiting until the dust settled a little on my flurry of coin sales to see what I have.

Here's what's left of the ones I can post here, after about 50 (!) coins have sold:

Trackables: Unactivated. All prices OBO, plus shipping & half of paypal fee:

Cape Henry VA Limited Edition Lighthouse Series (LE Gold) SOLD

Montauk Point NY Limited Edition Lighthouse Series (LE Gold) SOLD

Team Desert Eagle SOLD

Joshua Tree Nat'l Park SOLD

Finland 2006 SOLD

Cape Henry VA Limited Edition Lighthouse Series (Bronze) ($11)

Made in China LE Gold ($7)

Michigan 2006 ($7)

Mississippi 2006 LE (black nickel) SOLD

MOGA 2006 ($8)

TN Micro LE silver ($7)

Vermont 2006 ($7)

Activated trackables. These are all in new condition as they have only been sitting in my collection and never been circulated in caches. They all do have "discovered" logs on them because I took the collection to an event.

All prices OBO, plus shipping & half of paypal fee:

Czech Republic (silver) $7

Dutch (Netherlands) 2005 $7

Georgia 2006 $7

Germany (silver) $7

Iowa 2005 $7

Louisiana 2006 $6

Nebraska 2006 Geocorn $6

North Carolina 2006 antique gold $7

Please email me with any questions or to see a complete list at teamdonutdogNOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove the obvious).

Thank you!

Jaime

Edited by Team Donutdog

All sold except Cape Henry VA lighthouse.

Activated trackables.

All sold.

It seems I was a little premature in my (relatively) good news about how Donutdog was doing. She took a turn for the worse last night. I mention this because there are several of you who paid for coins over the weekend - I have them all packed up, but honestly I may not be able to get to the PO today. I truly apologize.

A final rousting of the various places I stash geocoins produced a few final ones to sell. The trackables (all unactivated) are:

* Cape Henry, VA Limited Edition Lighthouse Series (Bronze)

* robert's personal coin

* Geo Cat (polished nickel version)

* USA geocoin 2006 (version 1)

* Groundhog Day 2006 (Holiday Coin series)

* BackBrakeBilly (personal coin icon)

* Big Bear, CA (2005 - personal coin icon)

* Colorado 2006

* Walpurgis Event 2006

* California geocoin 2006 (silver) (2" coin w/CA flag icon)

* Pengy & Tigger (personal coin icon)

* South Carolina 2007 LE silver

* Texas 2006

Haven't gotten to pricing yet. Also have a complete list available by email (teamdonutdogNOSPAM@yahoo.com). Please be patient as I may be a little slow to respond right now.

Thanks again,

Jaime

All sold except Cape Henry VA lighthouse.

Activated trackables.

All sold.

It seems I was a little premature in my (relatively) good news about how Donutdog was doing. She took a turn for the worse last night. I mention this because there are several of you who paid for coins over the weekend - I have them all packed up, but honestly I may not be able to get to the PO today. I truly apologize.

A final rousting of the various places I stash geocoins produced a few final ones to sell. The trackables (all unactivated) are:

* Cape Henry, VA Limited Edition Lighthouse Series (Bronze)

* robert's personal coin

* Geo Cat (polished nickel version)

* USA geocoin 2006 (version 1)

* Groundhog Day 2006 (Holiday Coin series)

* BackBrakeBilly (personal coin icon)

* Big Bear, CA (2005 - personal coin icon)

* Colorado 2006

* Walpurgis Event 2006

* California geocoin 2006 (silver) (2" coin w/CA flag icon)

* Pengy & Tigger (personal coin icon)

* South Carolina 2007 LE silver

* Texas 2006

Haven't gotten to pricing yet. Also have a complete list available by email (teamdonutdogNOSPAM@yahoo.com). Please be patient as I may be a little slow to respond right now.

Thanks again,

Jaime

I'm sorry to hear that Jaime :blink: I still keep you and Sedona in my thoughts, I hug my 4 legged kids everyday. Hang tough!

Stephanie aka tsun :laughing:

Jaime asked me to let everyone know, Donut got much worse rather quickly, and she lost her battle with cancer on Monday. Jaime is taking comfort in knowing that she's not suffering any more. Jaime appreciates everyone's kindness, and will be back in the forums as soon as she feels up to it.

Jaime asked me to let everyone know, Donut got much worse rather quickly, and she lost her battle with cancer on Monday. Jaime is taking comfort in knowing that she's not suffering any more. Jaime appreciates everyone's kindness, and will be back in the forums as soon as she feels up to it.

Thanks. I felt like saying something so that people would know, but didn't want to do it unless Jaime wanted it.

((((((Donutdog family))))))