Have to sell geocoins.

Team Donutdog

Greetings all. As some of you know, I have been selling some of my geocoin "extras" recently.

I wan't planning on putting more up for sale, but my 15-year-old team namesake Donutdog is very ill and I am financially in over my head at the vet's office. (Thanks in advance for well-wishes. She was diagnosed last week with terminal cancer, so at this point we are just making her as comfortable as possible.) Long story short, I have to sell some coins I wasn't planning on selling. (I'm not selling any that I traded a personal coin for.)

All that are listed here are trackable. (Please email me for a complete list of coins for sale.) Many are unactivated. Ones that are activated and in my collection can be easily adopted over to their new owner.

Please email me any questions, and please be patient as my weekday job does not allow me

to be on the internet much (and this forum is blocked completely).

Thanks!

Jaime of Team Donutdog

First list: Newly-added coins for sale - not priced as of yet - please make an offer if you are interested. All unactivated and in new condition.

Cape Henry VA Limited Edition Lighthouse Series (LE Gold)

Cape Henry VA Limited Edition Lighthouse Series (Bronze)

Cape Henry VA Limited Edition Lighthouse Series (Bronze)

Florida Landmarks Series: Crooked River Lighthouse

Florida Landmarks Series: Castillo de San Marcos

Florida Landmarks Series: San Pedro Shipwreck

Found It

English Geocoin Group (EGG) LE Gold

IRC Poffertjes Event LE Antique Silver

Canine Cachers V4 (copper)

Montauk Point NY Limited Edition Lighthouse Series (LE Gold)

Montauk Point NY Limited Edition Lighthouse Series (LE Gold)

Geocache Ohio 2005

Screw Geocoin (LE silver) (prefer to sell as a set with nut)

Nut Geocoin (LE silver) (prefer to sell as a set with screw)

Second list: Other trackable coins for sale (priced as indicated OBO):

Christmas 2005 (Holiday series, 2" ornament coin) ($8)

Finland 2006 ($7)

Kansas - KSWader ($7)

Made in China LE Gold ($7)

Michigan 2006 ($7)

Mississippi 2006 LE (black nickel) ($8)

MOGA 2006 ($8)

New Zealand 2006 Kiwi ($8)

Not Another Micro 2006 Camo LE (imitation hard enamel) ($7)

NWPA 2006 (silver) ($7)

Portugal 2006 ($8)

San Diego County 2005 ($8)

TN Micro LE silver ($7)

Vermont 2006 ($7)

Third list: Activated trackables. Not priced as of yet. These are all in new condition as they have only been sitting in my collection and never been circulated in caches. They all do have "discovered" logs on them because I took the collection to an event. Once the coins are adopted over to you, it is your choice whether you want to delete those logs or not.

Dutch (Netherlands) 2005

European Union 2005

Georgia 2006

Grand Canyon Nat'l Park LE silver

Indiana Micro LE silver (basketball)

Iowa 2005

Kansas 2006 LE antique silver

Louisiana 2006

Nebraska 2006 Geocorn

North Carolina 2006 antique gold

Tennessee 2005 pewter

Wyoming 2006 (LE antique silver)

Again, please email me with any questions or if you would like a complete list of coins for sale. Thanks again everyone.

Edit: Here is my email address so you don't have to go through my profile: teamdonutdogNOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove the obvious) Thanks!

Edited to reflect coins sold.

Edited by Team Donutdog

Since I am a lover of geodcanines, good lord knows what I'd do if anything happened to mine.....

I'm willing to sell my Earth Turtle, the SECRET version, (don't ask me what it looks like), only 10 of them are being made, for a mere $25.00. I'll also throw in my Raiders of the Lost Cache (for free, since it's non-trackable). First person to contact me at tsunrisebey@yahoo.com, will be allowed to make the payment for the coin but the payment should be made to Team Donutdog (which means I'll need your paypal addy).

tsun

email sent Tsun.

Secret Turtle sold :lol: Thanks Rifleman81. Team Donutdog, can you please send Rifleman81 your paypal addy and then let me know when you've been paid so I can send coins, thanks :(

tsun

Oh my gosh! How incredibly generous of you! I am stunned. Thank you so much tsun!

Jaime

This is a really special place.

I love how people stand up to help each other out at times of need!

Financially I'm strapped, so I can't send anything or buy anything, but I can send prayers and good vibes!

From our geodog Key aka Hou(n)dini the wonder escape Husky to yours, prayers, good will vibes and a virtual rawhide bone going your way!

Edited by mousekakat

This is a really special place.

I love how people stand up to help each other out at times of need!

Financially I'm strapped, so I can't send anything or buy anything, but I can send prayers and good vibes!

From our geodog Key aka Hou(n)dini the wonder escape Husky to yours, prayers, good will vibes and a virtual rawhide bone going your way!

Thanks everyone for your kind words. They are very much appreciated. I know some of you have also gone through things like this and worse. Thanks also for the emails, to which I am working on responding.

Donutdog (her real name is Sedona, Donutdog is a nickname) appreciates it as well!

Jaime

email sent. Also I have a five pack of unactivated Missouri Hawthorn geocoins for $20 payable to Team Donutdog to the first one who contacts me.

E-mail sent.

Great teamwork here.

Thank you so much for your generosity! I can hardly believe all this support.

I think I am currently caught up on emails. If you are waiting for an email from me, please drop me another note.

Thanks again!

Jaime

OK... I'll throw a coin out here too. As you can tell by our name, we are dog nuts too!

An Artist Edition Antique Nickle Sir Cache with the Geocaching.com colors on his shield.

knightant.jpg

"KNIGHT CACHING"

In lieu of a flat price, lets make this fun!

I'll take bids via email till MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME TONIGHT (7-29-07) and the high bidder will have this coin shipped out to them as soon as payment is made - Payment goes directly to Team Donutdog.

I will email the highest bidder to let them know they won, and will also let Team Donutdog know who to expect what from!

My email is HERE

OK folks!!! Win a nice coin for the puppers!

Start your bids at whatever amount you wish!

OK... I'll throw a coin out here too. As you can tell by our name, we are dog nuts too!

An Artist Edition Antique Nickle Sir Cache with the Geocaching.com colors on his shield.

knightant.jpg

"KNIGHT CACHING"

I'll take bids via email till MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME TONIGHT (7-29-07) and the high bidder will have this coin shipped out to them as soon as payment is made - Payment goes directly to Team Donutdog.

I will email the highest bidder to let them know they won, and will also let Team Donutdog know who to expect what from!

My email is HERE

Paula, you are awesome for this!

OK...since Paula did it I'll throw a coin out here too. My dog Tasha means the world to me so here goes.

"GW5 Antique Silver LE"

15ddb2c3-9eb9-4e0c-94c8-26d681a87f83.jpg

I'll take bids via email till MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT (7-29-07) and the high bidder will have this coin shipped out to them as soon as payment is made - Payment goes directly to Team Donutdog.

My email is HERE: canningcastle@charter.net

I lost my Yellow Lab, Alex to cancer and know how painful and expensive this situation can be...thanks to surgery, Alex was able to live another year after his initial diagnosis, but the vet bills were whoppers...we would like to offer up a Team OleOmi/Allinfun Antique Silver geocoin for auction...only 40 were minted...and if the auction goes over $50, we'll throw in an Antique Bronze (100 made)...the coins are trackable on Geocaching.com with a unique icon...

You can view the Black Nickel version at travel bug look-up TBXA08

Contact us at olesayster@gmail.com...auction runs thru midnight, Tuesday, July 31, 2007 Central Time

Heck, go over $75 and we'll throw in the Black Nickel(200 made)

I will email the highest bidder to let them know they won, and will also let Team Donutdog know who to expect what from

Edited by Team OleOmi

Ok, I already did the Secret Earth Turtle earlier but I guess I'll throw one more out tonight. I have not traded any of these as of yet, so you can be the first one to get one of my AE's.

This time instead of a flat price, I'll take the highest bidder for the coin. You'll make payment to Team Donutdog. Just send me an email at tsunrisebey@yahoo.com I'll accept offers until 12:00pm MST.

front_gold2.JPG

Just read this one :lol:

I can't express how much I feel for you. Ouor dogs mean the world to us too and this one just hit home.

In the next day or so Hula Bum or I will list a Canine V3 or V4 on eBay (I think more eyes will see it) for the cause. We'll take payment and then send it immediately to the OP via Paypal.

There's nothing in the world that will take that pain away (I know), but the least we can do is to help take your mind off the bills.

I'll post the link once the sale is up.

Just read this one :lol:

I can't express how much I feel for you. Ouor dogs mean the world to us too and this one just hit home.

In the next day or so Hula Bum or I will list a Canine V3 or V4 on eBay (I think more eyes will see it) for the cause. We'll take payment and then send it immediately to the OP via Paypal.

There's nothing in the world that will take that pain away (I know), but the least we can do is to help take your mind off the bills.

I'll post the link once the sale is up.

I think Kealia Has the right idea. I am withdrawing the GW5 from the forum as there has not been any responses and doing it on ebay. This should draw in what I am hoping to send to this cause.

Post that eBay link CM!

EDITED TO ADD!

I got permission to post the winning amount!

$50.00 - and our high bidder is......

RIVERCITY!

Having met her, I already knew what a great person she is, but not everyone can be as lucky as I...

So... heres more actual evidence! :lol:

THANKS RC!

Edited by CinemaBoxers

Post that eBay link CM!

EDITED TO ADD!

I got permission to post the winning amount!

$50.00 - and our high bidder is......

RIVERCITY!

Having met her, I already knew what a great person she is, but not everyone can be as lucky as I...

So... heres more actual evidence! :laughing:

THANKS RC!

WoW! How very generous Marilyn! Nice job Paula on offering a special coin!

tsun :laughing:

edit for spelling

Edited by tsunrisebey

knightant.jpg

"KNIGHT CACHING"

My email is HERE

GAH. Stupid grocery shopping after getting home stupid late from stupid job. I have a ticket I need to pay, but I'd forgo the Starbucks and eat ramen to help out. *sigh* no Knight for me! Congrats to the winner.

My heart is with you DonutDog. My Hedgie got really sick this year and I understand the vet bill thing. I'd probably do the same thing if I was in your shoes.

Tsun, emailing you

Edited by brumbjorn

Add an Antique Silver Limited Edition Dragonfly Geocoin. Look for it on E-Bay in the morning.

I'll take payment and then send it immediately to Team Donutdog via Paypal. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your dog.

I will also put in a LE Copper Dragon Spinner coin with proceeds going to Team Donutdog. I will toss in one of my MWGB ducks with each of the listed coins.

Edited by WI_Robin

I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I lost my precious baby a year ago this month to terminal cancer. Letting him go was one of the toughest decisions I've ever had to make.

I am listing two auctions on ebay for you. One is for my porcupefish geocoin #001 and one is for one of my Seahorse geocoins. I hope that these auctions can raise some money to help pay those vet bills.

Again, I'm truly sorry and I'm sure Donutdog is happy just knowing how much you love her.

Thank you all so much for everything - the thoughts and prayers, the sympathy, the generosity... I started off yesterday just thinking I would part with some coins to help pay the bills, and now I am overwhelmed by all of your kindness. This is truly amazing and greatly, greatly appreciated. Sedona (aka Donutdog) sends her thanks as well :-)

Jaime

Awww many hugs to Sedona from the UK too. We don't have dogs, but lost our oldest cat and then 2 rabbits within in 2 months, so know how the vet bills can add up at a time like this.

Is there a way to keep track of all of the ebay auctions to help out TeamDonutDog?

I was just wondering this too, so I can help out, from what I can tell ( an please correct me if I'm wrong) these are the coins on ebay;

Canine V3 or V4 - kealia

GW5 Antique Silver LE - Castleman

Antique Silver Limited Edition Dragonfly Geocoin - WI Robin

LE Copper Dragon Spinner coin - WI Robin

Porcupefish geocoin #001 - Dorkfish

Seahorse geocoins - Dorkfish