THE CACHE-AID SERIES (A series of 2 coins)

LoriDarlin

They will be available for presale at TheCachingPlace on Thursday, Sept. 6th thru Monday morning Sept. 10th. That gives you a full four days to order yours. We took the poll and it looked like most people wanted this option, plus it shouldn't crash any servers this way and everyone will have an opportunity for these coins. I will bump up the thread when the time comes so you will know when to order.

During this time they will be sold individually (only black nickel version) or as a set (one black nickel and one green cammo LE).

If it was a 4 day "pre-sale" why was the L.E. set sold out 5 minutes ago and I managed to get the last R.E.??? I didn't read all the posts so I guess I musta missed something :laughing:

The pre-sale starts tomorrow I believe, you may have been logged onto their system while they were setting up and testing the coin pages and accidentally ordered one. That is my guess.

~tsun

If it was a 4 day "pre-sale" why was the L.E. set sold out 5 minutes ago and I managed to get the last R.E.??? I didn't read all the posts so I guess I musta missed something :ph34r:

The pre-sale starts tomorrow I believe, you may have been logged onto their system while they were setting up and testing the coin pages and accidentally ordered one. That is my guess.

~tsun

Good guess Stephanie :laughing: That is exactly what happened. Looks like there were a couple of shoppers looking at the page as we were testing....no worries, it's a "presale" there will be plenty of coins available...

Sunrayers: we'll send you an email so you can add some to your order if you didn't finish your shopping :ph34r:

Sale will officially begin in the morning!!

How many of the LEs are being minted? I have meetings in the morning and wonder if I need to try and get them through my palm or wait until after my meetings and not have to worry about it.

RSFish1

Good guess Stephanie :laughing: That is exactly what happened. Looks like there were a couple of shoppers looking at the page as we were testing....no worries, it's a "presale" there will be plenty of coins available...

Sunrayers: we'll send you an email so you can add some to your order if you didn't finish your shopping :ph34r:

Sale will officially begin in the morning!!

How many of the LEs are being minted? I have meetings in the morning and wonder if I need to try and get them through my palm or wait until after my meetings and not have to worry about it.

RSFish1

We won't know how many LE's are being minted until after the presale is over. At that time they will have the count and order them and they will never be minted again (the LE's). You will have four days to order these, so don't worry if your morning is too busy, you will have time after the meetings are over!! :laughing:

LoriDarlin had the sample coins at the Idaho GeocoinFest and they were really excellent!!

Have to agree. Saw them while trading with LD at same Event. Nice job!!

Any updates on these ???

:laughing:The coins arrived about 20 minutes ago!! Shipping will begin today!!

Thanks everyone and enjoy!

Thanks.

That's good news. :laughing:

Got mine yesterday....sorry for the late announcement (was dealing with other purchases last night).

These are great, LD...I just now realized there will be another set in the series? That is just too mean....you got me: hook, line, and sinker. :santa:

I'll be back in awhile....gotta go get those "Activation Codes" :laughing:

Edited by Go JayBee