A coin to end all coins?

cacherelle

Can someone please fill me in on the "tracking" of this coin? If needed please feel free to email me to explain.

Let's see how I can do this via a forum post and not conversation...

You can track it...Person A has the coin and hand it to Person B. Do you know where the coin is? You tracked it from Person A to Person B. :)

Rumor has it there is another one that might make an apperance on eBay that will get even more attention. Reportedly there is an error coin amongst this minting and we all know they are worth way more!

Anyone else notice there are over 700 views to the auction with 35 watchers? Let the sniping begin!

Rumor has it there is another one that might make an apperance on eBay that will get even more attention. Reportedly there is an error coin amongst this minting and we all know they are worth way more!

Anyone else notice there are over 700 views to the auction with 35 watchers? Let the sniping begin!

The only one that can see the amount of watchers is the seller...hmmmm :D:o

I have not a clue what someone could complain about with this coin or further this thread, other than the obvious hairball your cat is suffering from. Although the simple fact that these people were out bid is always an issue. Maybe I should sell a sense of humor coin, of course they wouldn't get that one either.

anything that is worth blogging about is worth checking out. and if it takes $15.00 to do so, then thats $15.00 worth of fun for me.

besides the fact that there is always something to use to bring up a conversation at a meeting of geocachers

if anyone was really in need and wanted it, they would have outbid me

The point is that it is a non-trackble coin (not even a geocoin) being linked to on eBay.

Leaving it stand opens the door for other limits to be pushed.

I left it because it was obviously tongue-in-cheek and the forums can always use a little good laugh now and then.

<----Gift horse, mouth. Don't look inside, ok? :laughing:

Gift horse, mouth... What's in side, what's in side!??? Is it a Copper FSM geocoin?? Is it? Is it? :laughing:

Finally had a look at the thread and had a good laugh... I wonder if this coin is immune to the FSM effect? :laughing:

Edited by keewee

This one generated a few complaints, but now that I've looked at it, it appears to all be in good fun so I'm going to let it go.

You mean.............................people don't have a sense of humour round here :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::anicute::ph34r::laughing: And after me putting a warning under the title too - definitely see why Dorkfish made the piranhas now!! :laughing:

Sorry if it gave you any grief FSM, over the pond it would've been welcomed with much amusement ;)

I got mine at the MWGB party as well, and have to say it's a beauty! So sleek, so shiny, it practically oozes with that golden shine that makes you lie awake at night dream of geocoins. I really like the tracking system and it worked with 100% accuracy every time. Definitely will remain in my collection for a long time and be the center of many geocoin design discussions in the weeks and months to come. :):P